I'm a 25 year old (drunk) kissless virgin

I'm a 25 year old (drunk) kissless virgin.

Ask Me Anything.

What did you eat for breakfast today?

Eggs and bacon.

How does this happen? I mean im overweight, small dick and i dont think im very attractive, yet ive kissed and had sex a few times. How do you let this go on so long?

26 Years old, no sex but kisses...... You jelly?

I am paralyzed when I think about approaching a girl. I don't have problems talking to women normally, but I can't find a way to go beyond that. I can't really figure it out.

A bit, but not that much.

The first few times i was awkward as fuck, but they found it cute. They also initiated first. After that i realized there is nothing scary, mystifying or even much different about girls. Just get over the fact they have a vagina you want to play with and act like they are any othwr human.

Also found out you dont have to be alpha, just act like you are and always exude 100% self confidence. Thats very important.

Well, no one initiated first with me. Wll, maybe one girl in high school, but at that time I was way too autistic to realize that. And it's not some rational thing. It's some kind of force within me that stops me. It sounds silly, but its effects are very real

I mostly do that, but maybe it's not convincing enough, IDK.

I hate my sister. She is a hypocritical bitch. I live with her atm and I hate it.

She makes me so fucking mad sometimes i just want to beat the shit out of her.

That wasn't a question, you nigger.

Try MDMA

Please elaborate

Another younger kissless virgin here.
Can you give me tips how to ask a girl out or get into a relationship? I know a girl who i pretty cool and we talk alot when we meet at school but I don't know how to make the right steps.

You want it too much, sunconciously you're putting too much at stake should you fail. Try rubbing out as many as you can before you plan to try talking to someone. When you dont even get a half chub talkin to a scanitly dressed whore, much less sexual tension.

Are you flirting with each other when talking? How long have you been talking?

Can you explain in easier terms? I'm drunk as fuck and engklish is not even my native language.

Chekd, nice dubs

21 y/o virgin here , im 187 cm and 80 kilograms yet i cant find a wench to put myself in fml

You want to fuck a girl right? Pretty badly im guessing in your situation.

Just stop trying to get laid.

Stop sexualizing women.

Perform well in life and they will try and latch on like anchors, or mussels or some shit.

Well, yes. But more imprtantly, I think that I wish I wasn't so hopeless at the mere idea of trying to find a girl. If that makes any sense to you.

Analyze the shit out of what thought process is happening when you paralyze. What do you actually feel, if it can be put into words. What is happening in your mind at that moment?

Man, I spent so much time thinking about that. It's more physical than mental, I think. It's really hartd to explain this to someone who isn't me. I just can't. Like when you are stanting at the edge of a balcony and you could jump down, but something (survival instinca in that case) stops you from doing that. It's not the same thing, but the kind of force is very similar in the way it feels.

How do you feel about festivalfags?

What the hell is a festivalfag?

That hopeless feeling is killing your self confidence. They can sense that shit. Stop caring so much about it, just because you cant get a girl doesnt mean you're trash. I find most of the guys who hookup a lot early in life, become useless douche bags. They spent so much time focusing on fucking, they never improved themselves beyond a certain point. They are kind of stagnate man children.

>Are you flirting with each other when talking?
I can't really tell since I have no flirting experience. But sometimes I do have the feeling that there is a chance and she genuinly likes me.
>How long have you been talking?
Do you mean since when or how long when we meet?

Well, it's a molecule that helped me a lot for socializing and made me feel more confident about myself.
I took some once at a rave and it changed me in a subtle, but good way.
I hope my english is not too broken

I read that once you take ecstasy you are fucked, even if you take it just once. That said, I probably don't even care anymore if my brain gets fucked.

Ecstasy makes you ALOT more sociable. Futhermore, psychedelics in general can be used to treat social anxiety. I do not know what your exactly are your problems are, but it's worth the try, from experience.

I tried weed. It just made me an even better guitarist than I already was, but no other significant effects.

Since when. If you've been talking too long with no flirting, you might already be friendzoned.

Somebody who goes to festivals/concerts all the time.

Well , that's not really true. There is indeed a risk if you take too much and too often, but there is only a tiny chance your brain gets fucked for good if you do a small dose.

I have never thought about that. I mean, I like going to concerts when I can. The problem is that I only rarely can...

We don't see that often and I wouldn't say we are friends, so the chance of this is low, also there are situations wich feel not like these would be situations with friends if you know what I mean.
Also it could be possible that I subconsciously kind of flirted with her sometimes.
Canyou give me some tips how to flirt? I don't really know anything about it.

How's the fact that you are going to turn into a wizard soon eating you up inside?

It's almost a relief. I am already abandoning all hope. When (if) I turn 30, it's over.

But I already care so little (because I feel hopeless) so I really don't know...

Give her little compliments that are kind of sexually charged. Dont be afraid to give her a little bit of shit. Poke fun but not too hard, and always chuckle or something so she knows you're playing around. Physical contact is key. If she doesnt see you coming, poke her in the side or tap her shoulder and keep walking. If you two are talking and a third comes up and asks something, put your arm on her shoulder like the third is talking to both of you at once. Shit like that. Flirting is basically acting a bit like you are already in a relationship.

Well, 20, almost 21, on the same boat.

Above all, be tasteful and dont cross any lines too quickly. Dont act like you want it, act like you'd be happy if it happened but your not worried about it.

What I noticed in all these years of being a KV is that others just don't understand. They don't get it, how is it possible. Even other beta introverts. This seems really something else.
I hate this shit.

That hopeless feeling is killing you. If you cant ge passed that, then go for a girl with low self worth and daddy issues. Or pay a prostitute.

on the same boat, we have fear, we do not wont expose because we knows that the majority of girls are just dumb and emotionless. Watch taxi driver, the film.

About the prostutite... Believe it or not I (kinda) have the same problem. I have absolutely no reason to NOT pay a prostitute, and yet here I am. It's that awkward feeling that I can't shake...

This is the first time I found someone who understands what I'm talking about.
Wew lad

Im pretty sure my case is sociophobia. I dont do things for the fear to be judged. Also impostant things and thats ruining my entire life. Its like stay on the titanic when you know its gonna go down... ... i know, its orrible, maybe the worst thing that can happen.

Thing is, I improved so much around the age of 22. I'm *almost* a normie (just a little bit awkward every now and then, but it's rare enough to be considered "normal") but when it comes to girls I'm as bad as I ever was.

I'm a 25 year old (not drunk) kissless virgin.

Do you relate to anything I wrote in this thread?

im 20, there are moments when i react, but only if im risking to lose vital needs. I knows you feel, its horrible. For me the shit beginned at 13- 12, i saw girls and boys talking about their relationships and i was alwais outside all of that. Before 13, at elementary schools i was the exact opposite, i easliy ask girls everything and i was an alpha. Now im nothing, nor a beta, i just do net exist.

How did that happen? I was always the loner, but the strange thing is that I wasn't bullied or anything like that. I was pretty much well liked, but I was too shy/autistic to just fucking join them. Avoidant personality disorder, maybe?

oh and it also frustrating because inside i knows im charming for girls and guys, weeks agò a friend said me "it'sad you are not able to talk with girls because they will probably loves you." Oh, another fact, every time i see a couple of lovers, younger then me i think how those days are definetly outside my life and, well, you know, it's not so funny...

>i think how those days are definetly outside my life
Killing me every day

Similar to me actually. I peaked at 12 and 23 now hoping for success at 24 if cycles are real. I hit puberty late and I think maybe I developed the idea that I can't do that shit like other ppl since for years I didn't. Whenever girls have shown interest in me I have kinda freaked out. I probably just have in my head that it's a bigger deal than it really is. It's just too much pressure. idk

im asking myself from years, i dont know, one thing was sure, it happened slowly, not from one day to another. I was bullized sometimes in high school, but nothing so huge, at the limit i always let them go away, im just patient. Anyways it started happening before they starts bullyzing, bullys goes on the people wich appear weak, and i was not weak before. Its not from where it started. Sometimes i also think im very emotional, so its like someone crit me every auto attack, but i have 9000+hp, thats not a problem. Another fact was that i remember bad things happened in my family, my dad was violent and somtimes it exaggerate but with times i hunderstood him, he is human like us, all the times he bashed me its because he loved me. I dont hate him, but he mades some mistakes, also god did (im atheist from 11 yo), i can understand. I dont know, it was a mix of little bad things in my adolescence, common things, sure but uncommon all together on one guy. Thats what i think.

Since I was an accident my parents have always said never have sex with anyone you wouldn't marry. They've said this since a young age. I think it has gone way too deep in my sub-conscious. It's like every step closer I get with a girl I just freak out more for not totally obvious reasons.

Some things.
For me it's mostly the missing knowledge about how a relationship starts and continues, mixed with the inability to keep up conversations and shyness.
Thus, I didn't actively try to get into a relationship (or sexual contact) at any point in the past. Most of the time I could do something to get further into a relationship, it's either that missing something on how to continue, for example, a dialog in a good way.
Like when a girl tells me she likes your tshirt and I know her interest in the tshirt isn't her main focus, I return something plain along the lines of "yeah, ok. heh" and continue to do my shit.

Kill your parents. They killed you.

Have kissed a girl though. It was in a night club and I literally remember telling myself when I started dancing with this girl that I should just go for it because it would just be practice. Like it didn't have to go anywhere, would just be better prepared for when I meet my waifu.

This might be good therapy I think. The mystery is unravelling. Still not sure what to do about it though and I don't think is the solution.

Yeah, I can relate. But my problem is more like this: last year I met a friend of my cousin. We talked quite a lot and I found that we had many common interests, we are very similar. we like the same music, the same movies, even the same fucking motorcycles. I never had a problem in keeping the conversation going with her because it was almost as if I have always known her. And she wasn't "creeped out" by me. But the thing is that being so similar to me, she was also clearly shy. now, I can't tell for sure that she would've been interested in me, but certainly if she was she didn't tell me... just like I didn't tell her. That's the whole point for me. If I didn't find the courage to tell it to someone so similar to me, someone who at that point was not a "stranger", then there is no hope for me.