Other urls found in this thread:

veryhelpful.net/2014/05/pink-ouija-board-not-just-for-girls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ade due Demballa....
Give me the power I BEG OF YOU!!

Yes
>/thread
How bout a fucking story OP

Kind of, it's rude to call them demons though.

Don't know if any of you fuckers played with an ouija board, but if you run across a demon called Obbo burn your fucking board, that mother fucker stuck around me forever, made me move out of my first house.

/yes, but I sleep with a holy avenger and only ever play paladins

Sounds like a real asshole.

You have no idea.

I never got why people think ouija boards are toys.
Playing around with one of those without knowing what you are doing, is like setting up a giant neon sign that says "Fuck with me".

Well i mean i was fucking around with them a lot, and nothing would ever happen, but like for some reason one day i tried messing around with it one more time before throwing it away, and that's when the board got ahold of that demon Obbo, and i could feel this cold hand on my hands as the dial moved around, i shat bricks man haha.

Well think of it like this, a Ouija board is basically a strong light in a landscape of darkness. The more you light it up, there more different things can find you. If you just play around and don't respect what you are doing, you're gonna piss things off and attract the wrong crowd.

I don't mess around with that stuff anymore.

At first i thought it was badass, until like a week later after that obbo fucker started messing around with me, and i would place a watch down or change, and it would end up like behind my tv or just thrown at the floor.

I'd wake up with these claw marks like all over my back, and that shit really hurts for shallow scratches, yes i do own a cat, but i don't allow my cat on my back haha.

Shit just kept getting worse, i'd have supppper fucked up nightmares, and i think i'd see shadow figures in the corner of my eyes, i'v even been thrown on the ground when i was sleeping and i couldn't get back up, not because i'm an old person or anything, but i was being held down, and when i was able to force my self up i ran the fuck out of my house, and i stayed at my mothers that night, as i calmed down, and went back to my house, and shit just kept getting worse, strange voices, hearing shit get thrown around even though i'v never seen obbo throw something in front of me, i'v heard shit fly across the room, and it's about that time i had enough, and just moved out, haven't had a problem sense, been a couple years.

last time i messed with ouija board i woke up with sore ass and some used condoms lying on the floor

Haha, oh man.

I hope you enjoy your nephilim child

Story time niggers.

>With friends fucking around with Ouija board
>Start doing it
>such spoop.jpeg
>shot glass nigger train starts moving
>What's your name? we asked
>Q-A-I-Y-U-N
>wtf.gif
>Thats a strange name, where are you from? we asked
>B-A-B-Y
>huh? Baby, what's that?
>Where is that? we asked
>L-O-N
>London? we asked
>B-A-B-Y-L-O-N
>o fuck.gif
>Stop immediately.
>Night terrors on the daily
>clawed
>Number "666" on my mirror
>voices
>Still happens to this day

This is all true.

ITT Fucking retards that mess around with demons made by Hasbro. One person is always trolling people by moving the thing around, I always move it myself and stupid girls freak out

Demons fucking love Babylon man.

They sell them at Toys R Us.

>be me 12
>me and fiends decide to play with ouija board
>we set it up
>place the hands on the board, start asking questions
>i grin
>hehe.avi
>start moving the glass
>feel resistance
>assume someone is moving it too
>let it go and see where it goes
>everybody start to freak out
>we move away our hands from the glass
>it is still moving
>shit my pants

I am an athiest, but I think I am possessed by a demon. I can hear it whispering in my head, sometimes it uses words, other times it uses images, a lot of times it just feeds me a nearly irresistable impulse to do bad things. Usually it wants me to do violence, other times it wants me to slap some randome girls ass, or rape, or piss in something at the grocery store. Occassionally ot speaks for me, but less now that it got me into trouble with the wife.
I keep telling it that it has to wait till I can do violence legally, but its loke an annoying friend that keeps pestering you to blow off studying.
Its kinda cool though, keeps me company and helps me workout.

It's sad, but this stuff can be publicly bought.

Some view it as harmless fun that's why it can be bought almost anywhere, people don't know what kinda issues i can flare up.

Like i was saying before.. i use to play with the ouija a lot when i was younger, but nothing would ever happen, nothing would ever move and when it did move i was like nahh that was just me.

But when i dug it back out before throwing it away that shit took off, and it was freaky

Why not try to evict your demon?

I kinda like him. I think he healed my fucked up knee.

>I kinda like him
>A fucking demon
>Demon

Don't be a little bitch puppet, all they want is bad for you. even if they do something good for you making it seem they aren't so bad after all.

I'd be doing all I could to get rid of it, if I were in your shoes. It's gonna fuck you up if you don't do anything about it.

Oy dei say dah bodhi aye.
>Chucky's too good user.

>freaking out about something fictional this hard

If you don't want to go to /x/ and talk about it you might want to discuss it in one of the shrine maiden threads here, if you catch one. She knows her shit even though mostly doing small fortune tellings in the threads.

Parker Brothers are Marketing the Ouija Board for children take a look at this.
veryhelpful.net/2014/05/pink-ouija-board-not-just-for-girls/

he kicked out the other one I had, I think. He/it has been quiet lately, I think resting. He loves when I do violence, I can always feel him there lending me strength. On the down side when I am sparing I cant help but punch and push a bit harder than I should.
And just how do I get rid of a demon inside my head? If I tell anyone other than you guys Ill end up on meds, Or lose my job (armed security guard and Army Reserves).
Luckily on occassion I do get to do violence and he is helpful. Im also pretty sure he heals my wounds from that.

but yeah...he would totally mke me a meat puppet if I let him.

take a look Parker brothers target girls with pink ouija board

what is shrine maiden? does /x/ cover this kinda thibg? I thought they were aliens ans skin walkers

Hey, here is a pro tip, they can't read your thoughts, that's a fact. and they aren't always paying attention to you, they jump and move around, they don't always like to stick around in one spot for to long, you'd be ok getting it expelled, pretty good chance he isn't next to you at the moment, sense they multitask.

>You have summoned phtahlebth of the 6th realm, long successor of the throne of broken shins...why do you pester me human
>LIKE, UHHH DOES BILLY LIKE ME OR SARAH MOREEEE?
>Human, i have stripped the flesh off the bones of serial killers and president elects, do you-
>ERMAHGERD DOES BILLY LIKE ME OR NAWT
>...fuck parker brothers

Sense when did they need to make a fucking ouija board "Girl" friendly?

No one says the Ouija board is for men only, people are fucking retarded.

Research it online, find a method that makes sense to you and do that. Make sure it's something you can believe, as willpower is important to make it work.
You really have to want it to leave though, it's your body so you make the rules.

Billy likes her more.

No, you are wrong. He lives inside of me.

plus i kinda made a deal with him, he stays with me, keeps me healthy and doesnt fuck with my son. No evil spirits in my home!
Plus I dont think he is evil, i dont think its black and white, he is just a war demon or something.

Nah man, he may be inside you, but he's not always there.

I don't really care what happens to you to be honest, i hope he throws your son off a fucking cliff, i was just trying to inform you.

You should be careful, demons are not your friend, and angels don't make contact with humans like demons do.

watch your step.

Angels aren't your friends either though.

Never said they where.

Every person, corporeal or not, is an asshole. Except my girl, asian long demon. Shes pretty chill. Only mildly rapes me

Just wanted to put it out there, didn't think you said that.

I have 2 demons residing with me. Mephesto and Bephelgor. I admit, I do suffer from mental illness, but I can see them, and talk to them.

They look after me, never harmed me or the people around me. But they provide me with strength.

I've been getting looked after by them for many years now.

We drink, we laugh, we love. Demons aren't always bad, I think it's the person they attach to that channels negativity.

semendemons are real

>tells me he hopes a demon throws my son off a cliff
>gives me advice on said demon

they are like people. Some are good some are bad, most are inbetween