What's it like being attractive to females, Cred Forumsros? Do you love the attention? Do you drown in pussy 24/7?

What's it like being attractive to females, Cred Forumsros? Do you love the attention? Do you drown in pussy 24/7?

How the fucc would we know?

There's some handsome bros on Cred Forums, some are autistic but still

Honestly, i love the attention. Love it when cashiers fumble around, say weird shit, waitresses forget what they were about to say. I was a scrawny geeky teen so I know how it feels on the opposite end of this attention.
If I wanted to get puss and did little bit of work towards it (wining and dining), i'd be able to get a lot of puss but I like being honest with my girl so I don't.

Sure user

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it.You have to be absolutely positive that the shit will come out.

Damn that sounds awesome if I were you I would kill it for all it was worth. Use my good looks to my advantage every way I can. Sadly I'm an uglyfag.

The smiles are nice and passing women always say hi, but No I don't drown in puss. Women like to be pursued, and I'm a monogamous man, so I already have the female companionship I want.

Start greeting people you pass while walking around, once it becomes reflex women will recognize that you aren't talking to them as anything other than people. Females desire attention, it is the scale they measure themselves by, and if you are not good looking/ fit/ financially secure they assume you should be giving them it anyway.

Tldr; no I don't drown in puss. Don't treat women different than other people to catch their attention.

this is EXACTLY what I was telling my friend the other day.. literally word for word
to anyone having trouble talking to women, just speak to them normally, like they are normal human beings

if you were attractive you wouldnt be monogamous
its literally impossible, unless youre a low testosterone fgt

>if you were attractive you wouldnt be monogamous
>its literally impossible, unless youre a low testosterone fgt
this is stupidly true

If you believe this, you're both beta virgin retards.

You would once you discover most are vile cumdumsters.

I second this.

well then treat them as such

It was fun while it lasted. I was cute in my 20s, but I just look constantly tired now.

Lol. Shit b8 m8. 0/8 not gr8..

>Don't treat women different than other people to catch their attention.
This. If you don't suck as a person, this shouldn't be a problem.
t. married guy

Also virgin bullshit. Conquering (se:e empathizing/connecting) with women is part of the challenge and most women are like 10% slut, and you still gotta work at it. Jesus. Go outside anons. I'm a ginger, and even I can stand sunlight. Try it.

Or you could just be religiously observant, emotionally well-adjusted, genuinely in love with your partner, just moderately empathetic, etc.

Based casey

I wouldn't know. But various research done over the last few decades postulate that aesthetically pleasing individuals do indeed have a easier time of it than others. From grades to relationship opportunities to Jobs/careers good looking people have the advantage over those of us born with a confluence of unlucky alleles.

>low testosterone

A simple experiment could shine some light on this. Try catfishing and see. Have an attractive friend agree to let you use their picture on various dating sites vs using your picture, or a picture of any unattractive individual, and see the results for yourself.

How tall are you

>godless
>doesn't know joy of raising a family, blessed in the eyes of God and society
Wouldn't less testosterone make me less hairy and delay balding? I'm ok with that.

Its like getting gushy and weak and scared but you have to love it and go for it because you need it more than anything in this world.

>good looking
>shit personality

I don't know

What the fuck. Copypasta?