I've been drinking at least a beer a day for the last couple of weeks and last night decided to get smashed on vodka...

I've been drinking at least a beer a day for the last couple of weeks and last night decided to get smashed on vodka, woke up today and can't get any alcohol I'm sweating and twitching am I gonna seizure?

Bump

You're going to pay dearly for the crimes you've committed against your vessel.

Prepare for pain.

No. Just drink some Gatorade or Pedilyte and water and cowboy the fuck up. Jesus fuck.

go to the hospital

What will they do?

water for hydration and food to churn good proteins and carbs.

take care of you. alcohol withdrawal is very serious and can cause death, so there is no point in trying to power though.

3edgy5me

These types of symptoms withdrawal if you will comes from far much more than a beer a day dude.. You either completely retarded or your imagining it. Theres no way you would face withdrawal with such minor drinking

DEATH IS NEAR NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW.

I said at least a beer a day as in I have not gone without drinking but managed to cut down some days.

You would need to be drinking a 6 pack a night at least for 3 weeks.. I used to finish a 5th to myself in 3-4 days then switched to 2-3 beers a night for a month.. Maybe cpuldnt sleep for a night but your imagining this shit or youre a fucking idiot who lies to an anonymoose board about how much you really drink

If you are getting DTs man youve been drinking heavily for a long time.. You would be puking in the morning if you didnt have something to drink.. In other words if this was really happening to you.. You wouldnt be experiencing this just now.. This would have been already going on.

Quit being a pussy, and man the fuck. I'm sick of all this PC SJW MRA claiming it's wrong for men to be told to MAN THE FUCK UP. There's a reason why we're genetically superior.

Ive been drinking way more than that. About a liter of rum a day and had to slow down with some crappy bud light platinum to ween myself off but still going through the withdrawal. It's mostly in your head. Just like it is with me. The more you panic the worse it is. you need to be calm and just watch some tv. Benadryl helps too. depending on your size, take double the recommended dose. Sleep it off.

No puking but lots of dry heaving sweating shaking etc, so I just kept drinking but now no alcohol does this make sense to you, I need to know of I'm going to seizure

If you really are in withdrawal stop drinking immediately and ride it out withdrawal is a sign of serious substance abuse. And it wont stop until you do. Check into a detox center while you can still walk. Dont be a dumbass. Ive been down this road its nothing but pain and suffering. Get outpatient support dude. Being addicted to shit is a lie. If you are as sick as you say you are stop drinking and go get help man. This shit isnt a game.

You might have one but if you havent before then you wont.. Its just delerious tremors man you wont seize if you havent done so before when you got sick

stfu and stay off Google

people make alcohol withdrawal seem way worse than it is. It's fatal of you're an old fuck thats been drinking for years. I've been to a clinic to try and get "help" and they just give you vitamins and keep a close eye on you. I left after two days. Rehab doesn't help at all.

OP don't listen to this bitch. Stay calm. eat, rest, make sure to hydrate.

it's that simple.

Dry heaving in the morning is withdrawal homie please go to a detox center man before this shit gets worse

HEY OP MAYBE YOU SHOULD DROP THE SHIT THAT KILLS YOU AND

SMOKE A JOINT

no really it'll probably get your mind off the alcohol and you'll still be fucked up so it's a win/win

Im only trying to help bro.. I was a heroin addict im not saying you cant handle the withdrawal.. Thats not the issue. The issue is you need to go get help man

Eat something. Your blood sugar is low. No, you cannot get addicted to alcohol in a day, to do so takes years. Chill out and eat something.

Smoking weed does help a shitload

Your anxiety levels play a huge role in your withdrawal symptoms. The less anxious you are the easier it is to do it.

nothing is happening. Like one user said, you're prolly just dehydrated.

also, a beer a day is nothing. I know guys that have been drinking 6-10 bottles a night every night for over 20 years. and they drive for a living.
so in summary, you're not cool.

Op here I managed to salvage some high commissioner will be ok

Dude.. He said he was dry heaving in the morning. Hes actually sick

This.
I had dt's so bad from a 3 day bender it felt like I shot up Tabasco sauce.
It's like the first time you took it in the butt op. Bite the pillow and bear it.

I said at least a beer a day as in never less than that but usually way more, like starting the day with 35cl of Glen's vodka

Lol op managed to down a 5th to make it stop.. Ill be praying for you OP you really should go get outpatient support cuz this shit isnt going to stop. And I know you know that

he is dry heaving because he is dehydrated.

It CAN kill you but that's only going to be after a pretty long slew of withdrawal and heavy drinking. If OP doesn't treat his body like complete shit then he'll be fine. Just a very, very bad hangover and possible acute alcohol poisoning.

How much exactly did you drink last night OP and how much exactly do you regularly drink (last 3 days maybe)?

Have you ever suffered withdrawal symptoms from alcohol before? I'm not implying in anyway you are now. Because you most likely are not. Also how old are you?

what kind of idiot are you? This kid needs to recover, that's it. He's been drinking 'At least a beer a day' lmfao.

A good sweat (workout, running, sauna...) plus plenty of water and he'll sleep like a baby tonight and be great tomorrow.

Alright op listen up . you probably wont die. You dont need to drink a huge amount for an extended period of time to go through some withdrawals. A couple days drunk will do it. That doesnt mean youre goingbto die though. The main issue with alchohol withdrawal is blood pressure. If youre not feeling like your heads going to explode youre probably fine. Drink water. Eat food. Try and power through it. If yiu feel like youre going to die go to the hospital and get some soboxin. Otherwise just sleep.

>glens vodka
Tastes like paint stripper

Every. Morning. Thats a veey clear and obvious sign of withdrawal.. Have you ever dry heaved because you were dehydrated.. Come on now.

I've dry heaved many morning after drinking and it was not because of alcohol withdrawal or life threatening symptoms. He's probably suffering some acute alochol poisoning (lel) and is dehydrated. One user's suggestions for gatorade is actually a great idea. Tastes good and it gets some sugar/energy in you with the hydration. You'll feel motivated to eat some food and slowly drink some water.

Wow a whole fuckin' beer, you need me to put a nipple on that for you, you little bitch.

>am I gonna die
> your fuckin' 12
>I bet you vape too you little thunder cunt

Dont listen to half of these retards that have never kicked shit OP I know what its like. GO GET HELP. JUST DO OUTPATIENT

>a beer
what a fucking nancy
come back when you are slamming a fifth of vodoka daily and drinking a 12 pack.

This.

Every. Morning.

Actually Ive read there are health benefits to a beer a day

Anyway heres a quote from the drunken master
"A boat can float on water, but also sink it"

You think about that op

still, if this has been going only for a few weeks, it's not serious. If it has been going for a few months, it might be more serious. Anyway, if you don't have serious cravings for alcohol it's not withdrawel but a bad hangover. Then you need some rest, cut out the drinking for a few weeks and you are fine.

Nah, you're hung over. Do what other anons suggested, get your electrolytes in check with gatorade or pedialite (heard that works great).

stop being dramatic you idiot.

If you don't have cravings for alcohol it's not seizure. If you have serious - I mean really serious - cravings then you should get some help.

Threads over boyos I got me a drink

Where did you read that OP said this or are you OP? OP hasn't said he was dry heaving/throwing up every morning. Even if he was that isn't a sign of life threatening alcohol withdrawal. I've done so for about a week (tough times, marne curps) and came out fine.

>It's mostly in your head
not saying OP is going through a serious withdrawal but an alcohol addiction and withdrawal is not "mostly in your head". it's very much physical and can be deadly under some circumstances.

Oh so you're just a dramatic cunt who wants to keep getting drunk? Let me guess, first apartment, 19 and in college (for the first three weeks of this semester). Fuck off, cunt.

he's just a kid that thinks he's cool to be an alcoholic. he thinks he's one already because he's been drinking a bottle of beer a day for a couple of weeks.

lol.

It's pretty cringe worthy. I knew a guy like that and he didn't eat for a couple days and just drank. He eventually had to get taken away via ambulance because he was passing out (fell down stairs). No one gave two fucks though because he was a dramatic cunt who just kept going on after everyone told him to cut his shit.

Please, OP. End yourself.

yeah. kids nowadays. bunch of drama queers.

1 beer a day will not get you addicted. You're sweating and twitching because you're dehydrated. Drink water/gatorade

Just a pussy ass whining bitch with a moderate hangover at best who hasn't learned how to man the fuck up and deal with it the next morning.

If it's a hangover, which even that is questionable, eat some greasy food, drink a few bottles of Gatorade, gallon of water and go sweat in a sauna for an hour or two.

What the fuck's with these helicopter mom wannabes trying to talk some faggot into checking into rehab? This is why we have so many pussies wandering around now living their lives like it's everyone else's fault they're a failure. This idiot's going to pay 3k+ for some in-treatment bullshit where they coddle this fag and tell him it's not his fault it's his "addiction" when the dumb shit doesn't even have one thus giving him validation to blame all his other fuck ups on something other than himself.

Grow some balls and put some fucking hair on your chest you pussy. Or just throw on some makeup and tell everyone you meet you're a fucking cuck you attention-seeking vape-sucking dickhead.

>What the fuck's with these helicopter mom wannabes trying to talk some faggot into checking into rehab?

Newfags who haven't been on this site for more than a week. They see some desperate post and forget they're not on tumbler.

Legit advice was given for OP to drink some fluids and chill out. That or people asking for more info. I hope all the anons who posted all the shit about OP going to the hospital/rehab reread their posts and realize how fucking stupid they are. This is like giving sauce to an mless code. Ignore and move on.

yeah. what he said.

pussy ass OP

Is this the new "emo", "goth", "edgy" thing? Pretend like you have an addiction to get attention from strangers while your parents still ignore the fuck out of you but pay all your bills?
Where the fuck's this country headed?

yes it is.

I hope a grungy Vietnam vet who downs a handle of cheap vodka for breakfast every morning catches you on the sidewalk and choke slams your teeth out of your skull on the pavement faggot.