Oldfags, unite!

Oldfags, unite!

Trapped in the hole that is Cred Forums.

Kill yourself faggot you fucking bitch

I remember the old days

Why make this thread?

>tfw he thinks holeguy is old enough to be an oldfag identifier

stfu, Steven did it first.

Forced meme, was always shit.

isnt this like 2 years old at most?

I herd you liek

What does pussy taste like?

Salt

Salty milk and coins

>welcome to the meme graveyard

true oldfag test for all you niggers

>Forced meme
remember me?

shiiit lets make elfboy a thing again

bring back the sidebar, faggots

welp. I guess it's that time

if I see that fucking cat one more time....

Fuckin mods are awake. Look out.

Hey guys oldfag here been here for about 3 months now, anyone else miss old Cred Forums?

The gold old days... Oldfags can you remember this ancient meme?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

∙∙▲
▲▲

samefag as last night, I see'd you faggot.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

I'm twelve and what is this

Don't you worry your cotton little socks Mr. Mmmm socks, ooooo bare feet come to mind.
GRGRGRGRGRrrrrrrrr

>test

Newguest

Newfaggot, yes u

Me?

Catch your breath.

ITT: a bunch of newfags who doesn't afraid of Candlejack because it's still summ

 ▲
▲ ▲

oldfag here

Fuck off, Candlejack isn't re

Candlejack is just a children's ta

Real oldfags were there when EFG was posting. Now that was funneh.

frosted butts

original Dollanon member here.

I reside on that yellow/orange line between old/newfag

Here ya go buddy, fixed it for ya. No probs bruh!

Oldest picture I have.
Would have some from '07 but my HDD burnt out in '09.

S'goin' on man,

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat, dang ol', dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin'?. For realman, anyo'ya'll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout, y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol' computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya'll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don't be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeitis. Dangol', juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso'erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o' weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol, getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype, talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman, justtellinitlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyahwut, clickclickchoosefilesearchpicture, itsme an'myrideman, knowimsayin?

I swear to god if I see that image one more fucking time I will fucking kill you!

Enjoy your stickyban

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.
I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.
Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

>he thinks that saying "I will kill you" over the internet will stop the spam

Word out mah njuug, dey dertey dey derty fo' sho'

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet massa, i's sawry fo' the incownveinienz, goo lukk. be el em fo' lyfe

Marble cake

just rolling for quints

the banana isn't from 2013

newfag







 

 

roodypoo

ß

>when you are cancer that doesn't belong in the thread but want to
get out

 

  



 

 

 

CLEAN IT UP WITH DIAL

Revive the meme

because hole guy is soo old, fucking summerfags

sage this shit

i got banned once for posting DSFARGEG and these images

How my GBP you guys got?

I've got 3 so no tendies tobight

Coincidence??

anyone remember this meme

didnt know shitty graffiti was a Cred Forums meme

I HAVE NO IDEA WAT A MUDKIP IS OR WHAT IT DOES BUT COME MONDAY..... I SHALL FUCK ONE.

it was a Cred Forums meme back when Cred Forums was offline and existed only as a small community of WWII soldiers

I've been banned for posting, it happens. Welcome to the club.

Shit, I remember salty milk from somewhere else...

lol where do get this from and how old is is.
I know the chick and the guy !!!

I get what you are saying but no

Why?

06 master race

you claim to be an oldfag but that clearly says "new meme"

Salty coins and milk you say?

If you think this is new, than you're faggot.

Salty coins and wet milk

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Who's got the pic of snacks onto a whale??????

Pepe is dead
let make this a meme
rainbow nazi
let make this happen

Dude what's up, just watched a documentary within you in it. Great stuff. Anons for life

Somebody give me O RLY owl

This thread is epin

Sink = meme cant argue with dubs

But this isn't old.

Okay

▲▲
newfag haz triforce

kid you are a fucking idiot. Like what? His net worth is definitely not $230 million, bud. 50million at most. Idk where your getting that number but it's obviously not true. I know people who have personally met him and he's an asshole. The fuck does money have to do with anything? Once again you use money to measure someone's humanity and importance. You're the loser if you think money decides worth. Yeah he is a failure, he's married to another dumbass loser and dresses his 3 year old in dead animal skin to show prestige. That's the definition of failure. He doesn't have class or skill. His rap is the rantings of a self conscious baby girl. Lol I'm 17 years old and I bet within the next 2 years you'll be hearing about me. I'll make a difference and it'll shit on anything he's ever done. And you, you're just a pussy. A little baby boy with a fucked up mind set. Your parents raised a selfish money hungry fuckboy. Congrats you've proven your unworthiness to even speak on this matter. laughing emoji emoji with middle finger kid if you think we were put on this planet to fulfill our souls with worthless paper and materialism you're what's wrong with society. That's not reality, that's a fog put on people so they just bust their asses their whole life thinking they can make it and never do because capitalism is a trap system set up for a few rich people to control everything and decide who makes it and who doesn't. Look at yourself wearing that tux like you're some type of shit. Like dude I will run circles around you in the race of success. Trust me bud, you don't know me or what I do. I trample non believers like you and leave you in the dust. I'll let you keep thinking that way because when your making maybe 30-40k a year living a shit life I'll be saving kids in Africa and also driving my Ferrari. Let's play the game of worth and I bet you I can get more people to agree with me than you and your snobby little bitch self. laughing emoji

I've been here for 2. I only know like 3 names here. Help a newfag out.

Hope all the newfags are lurking right now