youtu.be/qCsV8-9l5q0
youtu.be/Srd6mG6JHDE
youtube.com/watch?v=-bv4ZWhqfJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek!

its dicks not books
you insult harambes dead corpse

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This thread sucks

I concur

Did OP ever deliver on this?

It really does.

I read this in his voice lol

Kek!

Reddit, the thread

Only 4 smart ppl

The filename really makes this work

I'd venture a guess that you don't go around telling people to fuck their mothers when you don't have a screen to hide behind, or that if you do the majority of people let it go because you're fifteen years old. If everything you've said is true, you might be an intelligent individual. If you think that grants you worth, or makes your opinion valuable to anybody but you, you're wrong.
Being fifteen means you've never had to take care of yourself. You've presumably never known the fear, loneliness, and pain of addiction. I sincerely hope that you never do. Everything in your life right now, you can afford to take for granted, because you don't actually have to work for anything. It's handed to you. So here you go, attempting to prove how smart you are, to a stranger on the internet, because suddenly just being you isn't enough to impress.
Your IQ proves nothing. Your bronyism proves less than that. Your self-reported physics knowledge is likely bullshit, but also useless in forming human relationships.
Being a dick on the internet is easy. Actually being thoughtful, considering other people before you say things, and being willing to admit wrongdoing or at least try to examine a perspective besides your own, that's a task. But you can get away with just being a dick, and it feeds your sense of superiority (which clearly you possess, by the nature of your defense), because you can't defeat irrational insults with rational responses. So what do I think of you? Again, if what you said is true, you're an intelligent person, sure. But I think your casual willingness to be mean-spirited to people you don't know, who are gathering in a virtual space to discuss things that are important to them, outweighs whatever intelligence you have and makes you an unpleasant person to interact with. It would do you well to consider others, and also entertain the notion that you are not better than other people.

I mean I get it. It's still not funny though faggot.

No u dont get all the layers then retard

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw

lol

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

HELLO Cred Forums, THIS IS YOUR GOVERNMENT. IT'S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL YLYL CANCER PURGE THREAD. POST ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CARCINOGENIC. GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM. YOU HAVE UNTIL NOW TO THE BUMP LIMIT. YOU MAY NOW BEGIN.

Thankyou for purging

holy fuck, the amount of cancer is off the charts

Purge faggot

We know it's dicks, and everybody who knows that would automatically change books to dicks in their head
>we are all faggots..

rip

I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE. ITS ALL YOURS MY FRIEND. XXXDDD :P

Official Cred Forums cancer purge thread

top kek

>d pep
fucking brilliant

moar

Love those pawgs

You can't make this shit up, can you?

#wRekt

Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derailDerail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail derail Derail derail derail derail derail

youtube.com/watch?v=T1FgCA4DBBk
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dByn4QOFzCw

Thanks, Lori.

oh shit 2 sick reviews

sauce?

How does one activate an almond?

10/10 shitposting TBH FAM

kek

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Cred Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

>screenshotting your own tweet

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NSRAK8-vVtg

youtube.com/watch?v=ngx4kD41qPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0_KBgMfXYJg

youtube.com/watch?v=jsZBomvu5zA

youtube.com/watch?v=daDk70hr8CU

youtube.com/watch?v=Prd9kROv4KU

youtube.com/watch?v=5t7-sqoX1A4

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

youtube.com/watch?v=hAXecMNq0fQ

youtube.com/watch?v=htndhXSsTh8

youtube.com/watch?v=NBe-jefmw6w

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y4GhYrafHU

youtube.com/watch?v=tMz0C0L-G2c

youtube.com/watch?v=RJaPe_iFjF4

youtube.com/watch?v=J5IUIbXVElA

youtube.com/watch?v=xaYeAV4LpRA

youtube.com/watch?v=rTHmse1wRJM

youtube.com/watch?v=RcIiaHJsQNc

youtube.com/watch?v=2E1iXFtKN5w

youtube.com/watch?v=O0pfbRDKnfw

youtube.com/watch?v=vPqck24nslY

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

nice copypasta faggot

Newfag detected

Bueno

nigger

Who is this girl?

what happend to her foot

oc

fucking lost

Where they at tho Bush ?! Tell me !

You soak unroasted almonds in water to cause them to begin the sprouting process or some bullshit like that.

No.

The most ridiculous part of this is "alkalised water WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR". Okay, for a moment let us assume the hippie dippy bullshit that more alkaline water is healthier for you. Maybe it is, whatever. If you add vinegar, you are making it acidic again. You have cancelled out the intended effect. What the fuck.

Roast it in a pan so the oils come out?

Just a guess

so its his job to be a doctor as well now?

Have fun.
youtu.be/ICgKXJSt02A

youtu.be/yDQEoVkq9Yc

youtu.be/TB1YzvRSlc8

youtu.be/qCsV8-9l5q0

youtu.be/Srd6mG6JHDE

im fucking dead

I wonder if they know they've created a meme

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

i think she knows

That's quite rude. You should be praising me for giving you hours of entertainment in these threads.

>entertainment
you mean cancer

If you think images found on Cred Forums are cancer, why are you here?
You are actually defeating your own argument by saying this.

lost

actually spamming your own youtube videos on Cred Forums in ylyl threadas of all places makes you the worst kind of cancer, so why don't you fuck off you piece of shit newfag

IT'S A BOOK ABOUT DICKS.

>damage control
End your own life
Do not reply to this post

oh yeah i didnt even realise that. haha. thats why pete is a tool.

Read that all in Bullshit Evolved voices

... youtube.com/watch?v=-bv4ZWhqfJ8

>i'm out of arguments
>better tell him he's doing damage control!
get a job faggot

Lost goddam

>Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen.webm

that pun

kek

Is it just me or does that look like the middle eastern version of old Sean Connery?

Lost already damn it

these threads are shit

My side.

Wolfarine

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

cancer

Hey, the fat little faggot let his wife die. It's 100% his fault. I hope he reaches old age and never forgets her, I want him to deeply mourn her for every day of his life. I deeply enjoy imagining him drinking and crying loudly every single day.

All I want apart from that is his career to end, can't we start something to make the public see him as a pedophile?

It snapped under here weight.

Cry cry

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4

No got stopped in the lobby

Kekalisious

wow I've seen some bad YLYL threads in my time but I think this takes the cake

Holy shit best one I've seen in a while

nerve gas

wew

They really knew how to sell cars back in the 90's!

Lost

What is this from?

Why

kek

immunity cat

I really really like this picture

What are you talking about its Saturday retard

Forever

Can someone make hands yellow for us?

kek. how the fuck is this allowed ??

faggot

this would make anawesome christmas card

Every. God. Damn. Time.

>>two whole years
newfag. it has not been that long

HOLY SHIT

Good thing I'm behind 7 proxies.

Man this got me

what movie is this?

welp, i lost

the iron giant (good movie)

got me

go fuck yourselves. newfag pieces of shit

can somebody please explain what this means :(

Cunt

I lost to this a couple of times, but it doesn't work anymore... My life just got a little sadder...

they are the sunni

dipshit

That's Grand Ayatollah Kohmeini who did the Iranian Revolution and made the country nice and gay, and yes he is clearly Sean Connery's halal twin.

Good trigger discipline though

Yeah the cat's expression is more effective when it catches you off guard.

Dallas?

It's your time now

ayy

Using the wrong copypasta

Lost

2/?

Yes, hence why they would be disturbed by not having all of it. His reaction is towards the fact that it's only mostly Sunni, not completely.

You fucking ritardo.

Yes nigger but the man in the picture is shia you infidel cunt

3/?

under-aged faggot gtfo my Cred Forums

gtfo reddit

4/?

Kek people that watched Breaking bad will understand this

Bullshit your way to victory

nigger

5/?
should i post more?

dont ask

When banana is the funniest thing in your YLYL thread.

something says to me that banana pics Posters are bots

LOST.WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE BRAH ?

>I was raped by a football

╔══╗ ╔══╗ ▓▓
║▒▒║ ║▒▒║ ▓▓▓
║▒▒║ ║▒▓▓█▓
║▒▒║ ║▓█▓
║▒▒║ ║▒▒║
║▒▒║ ║▒▒║..

k

Khomeini was in Iran, not Iraq.

Iron giant.

Gorillas don't talk you spastic

faggot

No

>pun
Do you even know what a pun is?

From Paris with love
It's shit

fuck you

Lost

Why do people think these are funny? Downs kids have an EXTRA chromosome! Why tf would they be looking for more. This must only be funny for someone with downs

fuck you.

Football, why are you in the news?

A pep has dubs

WIth extra chromosome comes extra love, and extra personality. Why the FUCK would you be making fun of these precious people on Cred Forums

Not this fucking shit again

In the book it was revealed that he was actually the one who stole the chromosome, no shit, way to spoil people, asshole.

Would be funny if Iraq wasn't >60% Shia

no, if a nigger in jail they been put there. my nigga ass aint in shakles cause i dun nothin 2 deserve it.

fuck niggas like that

no shit you stupid dumb fucking niggertard

kys right now before i come kill you myself.

Kys

Omg dude thanks for explaining, i havent had a chance to pick up the book yet, and ive been so curious

nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask..

slight chuckle for the movie reference

hurry! moving! 50 yards! Now, let's go! Away with him! hurry! Yes, my God! Preparation time, Kobe! On the contrary, the support! I arrived! You want to be me? More exercise! Okay, here too Now destroy it. Dean, come on! all. Now, full of all the written test. Through the obstacle which do not Libyan training program. Remember him Store, protect the edges NJ. Yes. Sorry approved father. Make our cross. My name is hypoglycaemia. But consectetur adipiscing ELIT of. God, Lamb of God, will you? Today, Mom. I am joking. Yes, I have some living will. you... No, it means the end of the day. ET 06 hours 41 minutes pies. OKAY. He said, And now, stuck his head, but the man Talking instead. pie. Go to It will help you heal. You always knew it, but sometimes not Accumsan restored except the horse, and said to them "." Children do not say. Some woman. And long, okay? Sound market. Do you know? Peanut butter. Simply enter the cracks in his heart. Please pain. What is it? Poly. Five. I just mom. I'm ready to play. sheep. Please. Alternatively, I do not want to spend time searching. But I'm not alone. You have two. Do you know? After the arrival of Black Friday, Full of God, Mary, full map of lamb thing. What is it? But it is the busiest shopping day of the year. Yes, it might be good to try to describe this dress. I think that one of the servers that here, "Tacitus is over. You know, Black Friday is coming." "Paul did not tell Gus Black Friday. "The way you think "Eagle Eye hoof?" We are ready. Father, all things are Glad for the rest of your life? I told you to ask: "If you are not a friend in November, "I ask you Perfectmatch.com a sign for me." This year four. OKAY. Here it is. OKAY. "Are you a girl?" Oh, at least you mom something special. Yes, the situation of illegal immigration. You married into the city, he left us.

OKAY. Moreover, within weeks. Practices. Practices. Practices. Honour. Hello. what are you supposed to do? Yes. I look forward. thanks. What is it? Yes. Yes. Just look hair extension. It is a little high, you need a lot. Four men? Do you have a man's head? Do you have a man's head? he? Dangerous threats, Van body? I do not think. Who is it? Oh, it is. It is true. Yes. It is safe. ... "I know I'm not. dazzling. OKAY? That is it. Never good. But they were still docked pay. Yes. You know how you are? You should get the security tape You know you know how to sell anywhere, you can say such incidents in the same America. Hello, early retirement. Yes ah, right? Cool. Well, if you have anything against me. Yes, ah, this is Blart. I can, I have all kiosks. Who is it? Reported from five sectors and the eunuch, Blart. Why the hell bother me? B of the Code shall prevail. As a fool. I checked later, you will, I know. It is very intense. Yes, yes, oh. Royal guards. Why? Some just say Safe Allows perfect ... If I'm sorry to call you, seriously, I'm the worst. No no no no. You, if you know? It's really a big, big business Now, the brewing industry It should be an object, or reassure stakeholders. I'm sure you noticed. And he did not. Face. You're boring. But I know. Bandwidth. And it's a busy day of shopping? Okay, oh yes. Japan and the worst. It should fall this year's Black Friday, you probably will not be what I am short. Everyone is too busy shopping. Do you know? Yes. Re autumn. Yes. I think the color. I had to do so. This is Lorem. And $ 9.95 $ 9.95? Yes. Discuss. At this price, you think ponytail and got me. all. thanks. thanks. right. And it is there. OKAY. And it is there. Thanks for eyimieul. Blart officers, thank you. Hey, Blart. Wow, that's a nice shirt. And when the middle? This is something form But that's why we have a mechanical protection advantage, so you need to

No it isn't

I recognize that touch pad.
Why do these laptops have such shit plastics?
The threaded pems keep breaking out of the base plastic and shit.
I've replaced the base twice in the 5 or so years I owned this laptop and now I've resorted to pic related.

Okay, so you expect me to believe that you were the very best that your generation of Navy SEALs had to offer? I highly doubt that. If you were as good as you say you were, i don't think for a second that you would be browsing Cred Forums. This is mostly a place for jobless neckbeards that still live with their parents, and nerdy high school kids that don't have any friends. It really isn't the place for highly-trained assassins to be hanging out in their spare time. Even if it was, something far worse than a troll being mean to you probably would have set you off a long time ago. What about the slew of gore and child pornography that gets posted here on a regular basis? Isn't that something that deserves a person being hunted down and made to regret their actions? Yeah, you're just not the Cred Forums type. Sure, there's a wide variety of people that browse here, but you're far from the core demographic if you are who you say you are (which isn't the case). Even if it were true that you're an incredibly talented soldier, I think all the military discipline would prevent you from getting mad enough to murder some random idiot on the internet. I also doubt that even the best SEALs have a "secret network of spies across the USA". Why would all of the most expanisive Big Brother network in the world be willing to help a troubled PTSD-sufferer hunt down some random kid on the internet? That doesn't even make sense. If you're gonna try to scare somebody, make it more believable than "IM A SUPER SOLDIER HURR DURR". You might frighten a thirteen year old who doesn't know any better, but to must of us you just look like a kid with an anger problem and a very active imagination. Hopefully things will be easier for you when your puberty's over. Best of luck with that... kiddo

actually men do have periods

they just don't bleed because the blood has nowhere to go, their pussy has already closed into a nutsack

but they get all the same mood swings

There's no such thing as trigger discipline

*Holy Shia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Second time I laughed and lost. Kek.

You're white

Hello newfriend

Dont ever handle a gun.

It sooooooooooooo is

fuck you. im dark as nyte and twice as dangerus.

Shh. Only dreams now :3

Gr8 b8 m8

No prob man, you should pick it up with the sequel, makes the story even better.

If that's the Compaq Presario CQ57 i'm screwed, I just got one today.

god damn it

Wat movie

it not b8 it's rl

>Same fag
Not funny loser

Samefag

You can't be that retarded.
I refuse to believe someone can use a keyboard at the level of your retardation

You got me!

Cabin in the Woods. Good movie.

khomeini was a shiite

lost

Haha easiest editable pic I've ever seen
Nice try tho

Oh yeah? Well, if I'm so retarded, what is your most disgusting sexual fantasy?

I want to kidnap a little white boy, maybe in first grade or such, and train him to be my cute little chubby spoiled underage trap. I'd feed him constantly, to the point that I'd make sure there was never even one single milliliter of empty space in his tummy. I'd keep him so well fed he'd be burping and farting more often than breathing. And I'd lace all his food with estrogen, so that all that extra fat he'd be packing on would go to all the right spots and leave him a tubby little femboy with a nice big booty. I'd make him wear frilly pastel-colored diapers (since with such a high rate of food intake, he'd surely be incontinent), and after every digested feast he'd push out his overfed rear, I'd shitfuck him fervently. And despite all this gluttony, I'd groom him obsessively and make sure he was always clean, comfortable, and pretty. If I eventually trained him so well that his greed began to take a toll on my wallet, that would be alright; I'd just stop eating so he could have more. The fatter he'd get, the thinner I'd get, until he was twice as wide as he was tall and I was skinny as a stick. Just before starving to death, I'd slather myself in butter and spices, turn on the oven, and climb in. Hopefully whatever meat I'd have left on me could tide him over until the day someone else with the same fetish would happen to come along and resume care of this precious little morbidly obese angel. Can't let my perfect femmy little piggy starve just because I did.

Picture related.

Don't hold anything back, sure is easy to laugh at the pedophile but I know deep down you people are all disgusting perverted freaks too. Go on, we're all anonymous here, share your most twisted fantasy. Doesn't have to be anything like mine, as long as it's fucked up.

You must be cleopatra cuz you da queen of denial

LMAO

>no

i don't get it

go back to your own thread faggot

Maslow's hierarchy of needs
I need more memes

die

>this guy