Milo hate thread

Milo hate thread.
Fat faggot who steals money he raised to help white men go to school. Uses it to get his asshole pounded by black cock. You could turn his greasy ass upside down and play him like a jug.
Shit tier troll. Needs to step the fuck down and let Ann Coulter do the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a straight up grifter. He has nothing but complete contempt for his MRM and alt-right fanbase but the dumbfucks are too captivated by him to realize this.

>Let the butt-hurt flow through you.

Did he say something that upsets you? ):

this is now a get thread

Lel oh yeah forgot to mention he's a total fucking phony.

Too arrogant to realize that "anti sjw" garbage isn't cool or constructive. He goes to these colleges not to help the world, but for attention. He wants to be noticed. Pathetic.

dubs get

>mfw the average alt-cuck has the IQ around room temperature

Believing in Santa Claus doesn't make him true.

>The definition of projecting.

pretty sure nobody anywhere has any idea who that is.

that was chill.

Milo is like the unfunny kid in elementary school who never grew out of the "pay attention to me I say controversial things for attention" phase. Only 30 years older. and somebody keeps giving him a microphone

fucking cuck

op is triggered

I just don't get,how the fuck he has a following. Are alt-right people that fucking retarded? I get they want to be edgy but this guy is so obviously full of shit you can taste it.

>mfw alt-cucks are typically too stupid to come up with a good comeback

It's like a wolf running down a newborn fawn.

let me show you how it's done

fucking cuck

Go back to tumblr.

I like Milo, but I like Ben Shapiro more

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

ok

these?

Ok kiddo

i lied, it was next post after this one

They genuinely are that retarded. They're the right wing version of the mouthbreathing tumblr faggots who bitch about fat shaming and use the term "CIS gender" unironically.

Who is that? Can't quite place him.

Mate, all you've done is throw strawman arguments and petty insults around, I have no desire to 'come up with a comeback' to some autismo repeating what he read in the previous thread.
Even OP has no 'valid' argument other than 'He's a faggot! ):'.

But, y'know, keep being the autismo you're obviously proud to be, it keeps me entertained.

>I have no desire to 'come up with a comeback
>but I will come up with a long winded excuse for why I can't

Thank you for proving my point.
:)

You're a posturing little faggot. If you could have you would have, your statement is nothing more than the equivalent of an excuse of why you won't talk to the pretty girl across the room because her elbows are too sharp.

Ben Shapiro delivers everything he says like someone like someone just insulted his mom

>fat
Bruh he's thinner than 99% of Cred Forumstards

he's a disgusting degenerate jew who made a name for himself by regurgitating stale anti-feminist memes that existed on the chans long before he showed up. The only reason he's got a following is because he causes so much butt hurt, and i don't think most people who are actually alt right like him. only the hip cool kids at universities who have jumped off the left wing band wagon and straight onto the right wing one, because its the new cool thing.

>More petty insults.
>Still not one single argument or critique directed at Milo or his motivations.

Keep going, you'll get there.

Eventually..

>jumped off the left wing band wagon and straight onto the right wing one, because its the new cool thing.
This is a good thing, is it not?

Jew?
He's a catholic though.

You don't really believe that, right?

yeah but it doesn't change the fact they're retards who's ideas are based on trends not facts.

>The left is based on facts.
>Feminism.
>Social justice.
>Black lives matter.

Why wouldn't I, a lot of the values he espouse keep pretty well in line with what I've heard from other Catholics.

>Too arrogant to realize that "anti sjw" garbage isn't cool or constructive.

Constructive discourse does not exist with SGWs, BLM, and dem's drowning out ideas with their white racist, safe space, LGBTQ$7sfg mock outrage narratives.

>He goes to these colleges not to help the world, but for attention.

Yes. What he achieves is needless outrage from all these groups. They provide the visuals for his argument. He doesn't have to say too much and still achieve it. A true free society would ignore shitty claims. Instead, we get Marxist style outrage aimed to impose silence upon him.

Pathetic, yes... But not for the reason you suggest.