> she starts sucking me off
> asks for me to put it in
> pussy out because no condom
> "Just one time pleaaaaase" she says
> okay
> le dick in le vagina
> take it out after 3 pushes, no cum at all
> she sucks me to cum
I'm shitting myself /b whats the chance of her getting pregnant from that?
pic unrelated

Ps i had a wank earlier that day but had multiple pees and a shower between so im fairly certain there was no cum left down the barrel

Yeah you're done

It's very unlikely to get pregnant without cumming, so don't worry user. You'll be okay

There's a little bit of sperm in your pre cum. You're probably fucked. I knew a guy who got a girl pregnant even though she was on birth control and wearing a condom.

Theres absolutelly no cum in precum btw... unless there's cum down your dick hole before you start letting out precum.

Didn't even push deep literally just the tip still and she was soaking wet so i don't think anything's happened... but my mind's just like "what if?"

checked. dubs speak truth OP. I fhink you're fucked.

>Theres absolutelly no cum in precum btw...
top kek. you're really, really fucked. preggo? std? both?

then why the fuck are you asking?

Shitting myself... need other opinions on the situation to hopefully put my mind at ease

I almost never used condoms with my ex, and we had a shit ton of sex and she never got pregnant.

And you just pulled out i assume?
... she told me not to worry about it because she's had people just pull out before but i was literally in her for about 10 seconds and only the tip in

Pretty good...that's actually how I became a dad

>... she told me not to worry about it because she's had people just pull out before

Why would you masturbate when you have access to pussy?

Almost zero

jesus fuck don't they teach basic anatomy and sexual education in burgerland ?

It depends on where she was on her monthly ovulation cycle.. OP do you know when her last period was? Also her age.

Have had unprotected sex for years with 1 pregnancy scare, thankfully we both agreed to an abortion. And that was only because we were stupid horny and fucked on an off-limits day.

depending on where you live it can range from "here's how sex works. Here's how gay sex works. Here's how condoms and contraceptives work. If you want to fuck later we have free condoms available. "
to
"only GOD can keep you safe from your sinful sexual organs."

Virgin detected

constantly fuck without a condom on for a little while before putting one on. Have never had a pregnancy scare in the 9 years I've been sexually active.

>> le dick in le vagina
>le vagina
>le

You can't get a trap pregnant even if you stick it in 'her' boypussy, faggot.

Somebody else explain this to the kid. He was obviously too busy sucking cock in French class to learn the fundamentals.

There is a chance, but it's very tiny. I wouldn't worry about it.

le was honestly funny before reddit memefags got ahold of it
i just try to ignore that fact