All kidding aside, you'd really put the trust of worlds highest office into the hands of an untested...

All kidding aside, you'd really put the trust of worlds highest office into the hands of an untested, demagogue with a track record of lies and failure?

Please help me understand why this is a better choice then an experienced candidate who at worse will keep the status quo?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/13/the-middle-class-and-the-poor-just-had-the-best-year-since-the-end-of-the-great-recession/
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI
nytimes.com/2016/09/17/upshot/what-people-dont-know-about-the-clinton-foundation-is-revealing-in-itself.html
inquisitr.com/3178869/the-clinton-foundation-whistleblower-charles-ortel-claims-it-is-the-largest-unprosecuted-charity-fraud-ever-attempted/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.7e1398efb022
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
youtu.be/kTZOy7gA88M?t=146
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/408122.stm
inserbia.info/today/2016/03/depleted-uranium-used-by-nato-during-bombing-of-serbia-takes-its-toll/
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/world/americas/hungarys-viktor-orban-says-donald-trump-is-better-for-europe.html
express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
youtu.be/zbJe-Yelp-I?t=80
philly.com/philly/news/20160917_Police_sergeant_and_a_second_officer_shot__wounded_in_West_Philadelphia.html
ots.at/a/OBS_20140121_OBS0022
news.sky.com/story/gunman-kills-3-in-us-abortion-clinic-shootout-10337950
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94
youtube.com/watch?v=0iCJ6_zvPcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ignorance on the details aside; Yes.

>with a track record of lies and failure?
hmm I think you're talking about the wrong person here

donald trump has filed for bankruptcy before
hillary never has
nuff said

>respond to this and be a faggot

CTR, go back to Cred Forums and fuck yourself with a cactus covered in AIDS infected blood when you get there

Simply. I'd rather deal with a shady business man because their predictable. over just a shady bitch that is unpredictable.

b8

So it's a sexist thing? Just be honest.

not an argument shillary

a vote for Hillary is a vote for her vp
she will drop dead minutes after the oath of office

Hillary has also had people killed, Trump has not

>Try harder.
No i call both men and women bitches.

Help me understand her lies and failure over a birther that loves Putin and says he's a champion of the middle class but owns Country Clubs.

Sounds like a good qualification for being president.

scandal machine robot hillary, her campaign lies so much they literally cant stop for even the most unimportant things. many mysterious "suicides" of people working with the clintons.

look at trump's policy. it's a lot more helpful for the middle class than you realize

>you'd really put the trust of worlds highest office into the hands of an untested, demagogue with a track record of lies and failure?
Of course not. That's why I'm voting Trump.

Believe all the conspiracy theories you want about mysterious suicides. I prefer to stick to the facts.
US Census data shows Middle class incomes had their fastest growth on record last yearwashingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/13/the-middle-class-and-the-poor-just-had-the-best-year-since-the-end-of-the-great-recession/

No.

>Hillary has also had people killed
one more reason to vote for her

Perfect. Her VP is way better than she is.

For the lulz

wtf, I love Trump now

Agreed. So I have your vote?

I'm sure you do

SHE JUST LIED ABOUT HER HEALTH..OR IS THAT REPUBLICANS TOO?

something like 5 or 6 of trumps companies have filed bankruptcy. he's got another 500+ that are successful. how do you call that being a failure?

Absolutely, don't listen to the main street media. Their all lefties who want you to vote for main street politicians. Fuck em. I'm going to upset the apple cart.

How much of the money donated to the Clinton Foundation has been spent on The Clintons?

Probably 100's of millions

because the 5 or 6 that went bust went bust when he had direct control of them.

the 500 or so others are part of his group of companies. he has nothing to do with them apart form the name - they are managed by people who actully know what they are doing,

>spent on The Clintons?
Almost all of it.

what did hillary mean by this?

Simple, because America looks like shit today. People gamble when the situation is bad. Nobody in their right mind would vote for a wildcard candidate when the economy is strong and growing. This is not however the situation today.

Basically, too many people don't have anything to lose. I don't know, maybe you're a suburban cunt that had a pleasant life but for most white blue collared males, the economy is absolute shit. Consequently, since whites are still the vast majority in America - hence you have so much support for Trump.

wrong.
more like 0%

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

why are liberals so stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

Check your facts...
nytimes.com/2016/09/17/upshot/what-people-dont-know-about-the-clinton-foundation-is-revealing-in-itself.html

Hard to file for bankruptcy when you have gotten your fortune illegally.

>experienced candidate

It's an executive position. Trump is more than qualified for that. Hillary has zero experience running anything.

As if Hillary is even a female.

/thread

>got knowledge of bankruptcy from playing monopoly
>thinks bankruptcy means "ran out of money"

learn what corporate bankruptcy means. It's a financial reorganization.

Also, you should be gassed for saying "nuff said".

Maybe you should have tried a little harder in HS.

At least Trump has created jobs. Hillary has created nothing but lies, destruction and death in her wake.

inquisitr.com/3178869/the-clinton-foundation-whistleblower-charles-ortel-claims-it-is-the-largest-unprosecuted-charity-fraud-ever-attempted/

>leaked emails revealing people making "donations" to the clinton charity in order to buy favors

>SHE DINDU NUFFIN! DA CLINTONS IS GOOD PEOPLE!

lol go complain about cartoon frogs

you spelled "conservatives" wrong.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.7e1398efb022

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

I'm sure you're not.

Dipshit, I'm a fucking programmer. Whatever I pay on income taxes, SS and medicaid is probably way more than most people earn. Unlike fucks like you, I am honestly concerned about the lower classes and not just telling them "well, shooulda have worked harder".

t. hypocritical liberal

The Clintons have been using that foundation to live like American Royalty since they left the White House. They've ass raped countries like Haiti to line their pockets while doing next to nothing for the people the claim to help. That foundations is nothing but a front for the Clintons to supplement their jet setting, luxury hotel lifestyle. The fact anyone can think these crooks are looking out for the poor or average person is completely laughable. The Clintons look out for the Clintons & those that help them maintain their extravagant lifestyle.

>At least Trump has created jobs.
yeah, in Mexico and China.

why are you such a hypocrite?

Running the US Dept of State in a post 9/11 era is certainly an executive position. And dont' start with Benghazi and a terrorist attack against a CIA outpost.

Reminder that only SJW support hillary

still waiting for lil babyhands to release his health record....not to mention his taxes

YOU VOTE HILLARY IN THAT BIG NIGGER ALWAYS AROUND HER WILL CALL THE SHOTS.

To quote Harold MacMillan, a week is a long time in politics.

Let's face the reality that these are two lousy candidates. But if the choice is between an insider/proven consistent liar who has milked connections for hundreds of millions of "donations" (just like the presidents do in African countries), and a loudmouth outsider who cannot rely on decades-long insider connections to help pull off a bunch of nonsense, I want the outsider.

We'd all be better off with more new faces in Washington to break up these dynasties and groups of well-connected people who all owe each other favors.

>implying I'm Salon.com

It is working at McDonalds compared to Trump's decades of heading dozens upon dozens of successful corporations. He's more than qualified. I understand the need to cheer for the team and demonize the other team, but you're barking up the wrong tree if you think this man is not qualified to run the executive branch. Stick to your race cards kids.

>Reminder that only mongoloids support trump

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

Yes. Why noy try new things.

>m-muh health records!

oh look, more liberal hypocrisy!

Pretty sure hillary is the one with a concussion/blood clot in her brain who regularly passes out and has seizures and memory loss.

>THAT BIG NIGGER ALWAYS AROUND HER WILL CALL THE SHOTS.
still better than trump

US president doesn't have that much power as a single person.

Even in russia, where they are nearing total autocracy, the president has HUGE powers compared to the us.
In the US, the power lies with the presidental party.

In my country for example the president has only representative role, with minor powers to turn back some really discutable laws or to let go of the parliament (which naturally never really happens, since president is usually associate of one of the major parties)

Mr Programmer you're not aligned with Satya, Tim, Larry and Sergey. I'm pretty certain they'd say the path forward to assisting the middle and lower class is not in the republican party.

Not everyone had the opportunity to go to liberal ivy league schools. They get a vote just like the rest of us. Are you implying that Hillary does not respect those with low levels of education?

you want Hillary's health records. I want little donnie's. No more hypocritical than you, Einstein.

>you'd really put the trust of worlds highest office into the hands of an untested, demagogue with a track record of lies and failure?

Of course not. I'm not voting for Hillary after all.

what should a middle class champion own?
hot-dog stands?

Your probably arguing with someone whose mommy & daddy put money in their bank account, so they don't go "bankrupt".

>be a democrat
>say you love the under class and want to help them
>"ahahhaha! stupid redneck piece of shit fuck you!"

once again, more liberal hypocrisy in action!

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

anyone someone calls Trump a "demogogue" (and this isn't the first time I've heard it) their opinion is instantly retarded to me.

>this thread
>implying there's any amount of memes, links, or one-liners you can post that will make me change my mind.

>All kidding aside, you'd really put the trust of worlds highest office into the hands of an untested, demagogue with a track record of lies and failure?
>Please help me understand why this is a better choice then an experienced candidate who at worse will keep the status quo?

Giant douche and shit sandwich

Why not douche?

Why you here shilling for shit sandwich?

no, I'm not implying anything. I'm stating Trump supporters are stupid.

Having a college degree doesn't make you smart.

Oh and the position is now called a Dev not a Programmer... of what COBOL?

>birther that loves Putin

Hillary started the birther movement, her 2008 campaign manager admitted that they are the ones who pushed it originally.

Also why is having a good relationship with Russia bad?

youtu.be/kTZOy7gA88M?t=146

>hypocracy

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

People put their trust on obama so why the fuck not?

>hillary has recorded history of serious health issues, has coughed and hacked through entire speeches, has passed out and had minor seizures

>liberals dismiss all of this as "right wing conspiracies" until shes finally caught on tape passing out

>"y-yeah well I want Trumps health records! Just look at this picture of him climbing up a hill!"

lol youre so stupid you think this is an actual point. Stay triggered little hypocrite

I could not possibly care about anyone's opinions in this thread. I'm not voting for Hillary for 1 reason: I do not want to fill the supreme court with liberal activist judges who will spend the next 30 years performing social experimentation.

Hillary will take our guns away. Americans have never voted for two democrats in office in a row since they were the party that hated blacks and we were still on the gold standard. the last time we had 2 dems in a row, FDR died, then Truman took office, bombed japan twice, started the cold war, and destroyed the constituion by creating the CIA

Trump is an idiot. he'll be republican Jimmy Carter. the system will shut him down. Hillary will slide through like she's been lubed up to invade ava devines anal crevasse

Obama got voted through last time and he had little to no experience. Id rather not see the Clinton dynasty expanded after Bill bombed Serbia with 10 tons of depleted uranium, they are a family of psychopaths just like the Bushes
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/408122.stm
inserbia.info/today/2016/03/depleted-uranium-used-by-nato-during-bombing-of-serbia-takes-its-toll/

>trusting a faget who destroyed yurop with muzzys and is married to a faget who destroyed the usa with nafta and most favored trade status to china.
>not trusting a self made billionaire who has no reason to sacrifice his name and person to help his country.

nice try u fucking cuck. git a brain moran

>proving my point by just doubling down on your hatred of poor people while claiming you love them

thanks for proving me right hypocrite

>the people who disagree with me are stupid.

Yes great point. Solid argument. Thanks for the debate.

I think that impassioned Clinton supporters are some of the stupidest people out there. Protest voters vote for a reason.

Why are you using US taxpayers money to fund abortion lobbyists here in Ireland via the state department?

Why do the paid clinton ctr people come across as sneering totalitarian idiots?

are you fucking retarded?

watch this, previous Senator from Haiti explains how the Clintons tried to bribe him for their support, he said he wasn't for sale and they revoked his visa. Also explains how the Clintons stole millions from Haiti for their "charity" and gave 2% back

Okay, please tell me without googling anything the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11.

leader of Hungary endorses Trump
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/world/americas/hungarys-viktor-orban-says-donald-trump-is-better-for-europe.html

did I say I loved the "under class" and want to help them?
No. No I didn't. I just know what donnie knows.

i mean, bush the elder barfed in the japanese prime minister's lap, and bush jr. almost died choking on a pretzel. Reagan was a half-brain and nancy led the white house for the last 3 years. I fucking hate hillary, drawing attention to her health just wastes time that could be spent pointing out the more legitimate problems she'll bring

it's funny because it's true!

all he does is sell his name to the people actually building it. He has next to no involvement beyond that point which is probably why they were actually finished/haven't collapsed.

This has to be b8. Do you know what the FEC is?

It doesn't piss you off that you're paying like a quarter of your income in fucking tax?

you're welcome

tfw miley tiddy tattoo

everytime he's filed it's been for a corporation and not his personal assets right? there's a difference between a failed business and a person that can't manage their personal checkbook

This.
/thread

Trump has never committed treason or had anyone killed.
nuff said.

>this election for non-americans

Hell yeah, keep it coming boys,.

>demagogue
Kek, is it too early to call shillary a vegetable ?

>why this is a better choice then an experienced candidate who at worse will keep the status quo?

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

sure thing hypocrite. At least you finally admit youre bullshit propaganda is just lies about you caring about the poor

>i mean, bush the elder barfed in the japanese prime minister's lap, and bush jr. almost died choking on a pretzel

lol how stupid are you to compare someone throwing up, or someone choking to someone having a concussion/blood clot in their brain that causes them to pass out, have seizures, and loss their memory.

You really are grasping at straws at this point shill

I'm a hardcore Trump fan but do you really think if either of them released their full medical records they would be complete and unaltered? No, it would be suicide to leave any possibly serious medical records in there.

But we've seen zero evidence that Trump is unhealthy, he's doing 1-2 events every fucking day and he had endless energy. Hillary on the other hand..

democrats will tell me "other countries are ready to invade us if trump becomes president"

correcting the record is so fucking orwellian. it's literally the main character's job in 1984.

> Keeping the status quo
> Threatens military action against russia and china at the same time because wikileaks proved she committed criminal acts

Bill & Hillary could make cameos in The Walking Dead.

vote for trump...2016

>2016
>still thinks that presidents have power and run the country

>he had endless energy

One usually does when they're sucking down Amphetamines

bro read what I wrote, imbecile, I said bringing up her health just wastes time not talking about all the other more valid reasons to exclude her from office.

you are really a dumb cunt

Help me understand this treason claim and who exactly she had killed outside of Osama Bin Laden.

This. Of course none of these chicken hawk faggots that support her will join the army to fight in these wars. No, thats for the stupid poor people they pretend to care about.

hypocrites as always

yet Trump is the one who congratulated the UK on brexit (Obama said they'd be on our backburner from now on). Putin/Trump seem to like each other to some extent (Obama just compared Putin to Saddam Hussein a few days ago and still has sanctions on them).

>Implying the man who doesn't even drink alcohol is a hardcore amphetamine user
Wew lad

Out of all the arguments I've ever heard for Hillary vs Trump, the argument that trump is more PREDICTABLE AND RELIABLE than her has got to be the funniest one

>her having serious mental health issues isnt a valid reason not to vote for her!

>I totally hate her to even though Im using shitty Occupy Democrats talking points!

fuck off you dogwhistling shill

you say that like the most beloved american president (JFK) didn't do it

Are you oblivious to the fact that there is a serious theory that Hillary is constantly on amphetamines?

You Hillary fucks COMPLETELY lack self awareness.

Regardless who gets elected, this county is on the fast track to destruction.

I cannot remember an election where people became so ravenous. I literally can not have a discussion about politics without people frothing at the mouth.

People need to remember that the only time politicians fight for the people is when the people are on the same side against them.

>All this shit doesn't matter!!
>Gimme Trump's medical records!
Nigger are you braindead

To vote for Trump you have to honestly be thinking that the president is nothing but a funny mascot fo your country and not an actual position that requires knowledge of some kind

>>with a track record of lies and failure?
You're thinking of the other one.

express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

nice I didn't even think of that argument. Trump is like completely straight edge.

>Please help me understand why this is a better choice then an experienced candidate who at worse will keep the status quo?

I refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton. She is evil on a Stalin-esque level. No fucking way am I casting a vote for her.

Yep

It's pretty simple to explain why the candidates are so polarizing. To vote for Trump vs Hillary or Hillary vs Trump, you need to view the other candidate in such a way that any supporter of them is bound to disagree with you on virtually everything.

People who vote for Hillary are people who think the presidents role is something that actually requires a certain skillset, a certain level of intelligence, a certain level of experience, etc.

People who vote for Trump are purely looking at the personalities of the candidates. It's like they're voting for their new best friend. Furthermore, they think that purity of intent is really important, so the fact that Hillary is very corrupt and potentially even a big criminal is extremely important to them.

Pit 2 people of these opposite beliefs against one another, and they'll not only disagree, they'll think the other person is a maniac that needs to be institutionalized.

Because hillarys a hypocrite who will say anything too get the vote.
>calls trump racist
>goes on too sign 1994 crime bill and calls black teenagers predators
>calls trump homophobic and misogynistic
>accepts money from Saudis where it's illegal for gays too marry and you can be killed for adultery. Also supports the oppression of women

why are you wasting time with an ally that is not going to vote for hillary. also when did we stop talking about her fainting and start talking about her being crazy?

why don't you go attack a liberal that's voting for her instead of an ally of yours that has for the third time said and is saying again "there are better reasons not to vote for hillary" like you can't be reading what I'm writing if you think that i'm the same person you were arguing with before I butted into the conversation.

don't vote for hillary because she'll registrate and confiscate. Don't vote for hillary, because she'll send your middle school aged child to go kill russians instead of educating them. Don't vote for hillary, because she's an inside traitor globalist cunt.

But keep attacking me because I say her health is the least of our worries with her.

Ya blew it!

>he doesn't drink so he must not take any sort of drugs

You're pretty retarded.

>worlds highest office

literally didn't say anything about trump's records, you're assuming i'm another commenter, or that I support the democratic party in any way. I sure as fuck don't

Pretty sure the worlds highest office is in Lhasa, you ignorant cunt.

Correct, but they were all chapter 11 filings which means the business assets are restructured to allow it to live on rather than chapter 7 where you liquidate everything and use that to pay your debts (which is generally what people do filing personal bankruptcy)

And literally only 4 of them filed chapter 11. Out of hundreds of businesses.

I remember when Hillary took over at the State Dept reading about huge list of specific booze that her plane & hotels had to be stocked with. Not only is her health failing, but she's a huge alcoholic. This goes back to her days as first lady of arkansas. How come she gets a pass on her raging alcoholism?

Not to mention the entire media push has been trying to portray Trump as a racist xenophobe (I've heard shills use these terms so many fucking times so it's worked)

all of this is because NO ONE FUCKING LIKES Hillary, her campaign strategy is to get people to hate Trump more than they hate her. She has no positive qualities.

Lately Trump has been a beacon of positivity, he's taking all of her pathetic attacks (pepe, deplorables) and running with them.

Does it matter that she's evil deep down if her policies will be exactly like Obama? Bill was almost certainly just as evil as Hillary if not more evil (like, truly fucked up), yet he was an acceptable president. He's such an egomaniac that he simply could not allow himself to go down in history as a horrible president. This doesn't mean he won't, but at least that he'd try his hardest not to. Same goes for Hillary, she'll spend 4 years in office pretending to be an actual human being who exhibits empathy, and acting as if she is. Then we'll probably get a new president, unless the GOP fucks up massively again and has an unelectable ignoramus win. Literally any other GOP candidate besides Cruz would've earned my vote over Hillary.

That is to say he filed the exact same type of bankruptcy GM filed in the big auto bailout and they're still alive and kicking and nobody even bitches about it anymore.

i cant help you understand but i can point you in the right direction. its called /pol

/thread

Don't be a fucking moron. That foundation has put hundreds of millions of dollars into worthy charities. did billary get some of that? no doubt they did ... but for whatever pittance they scammed they threw HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS at needy causes.

Fucking read something once.

>an ally

>trying to get you to stop saying the main reason many arent supporting her

lol

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

At this point, no matter who is elected, all I can see happening is riots.
America is at a boiling point, and if it doesn't happen this time, It most certainly will in 2020.

This is actually true. As someone who REALLY thinks Trump would be a disastrous president, I think the media narrative that he's some evil bigoted person is laughable. He's not evil, he's just dense and uninformed. But the media knows they can't rely on voters to vote rationally, they have to appeal to their emotions.

that's not saying much bro fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N

thanks. I have said from the beginning that bankruptcy is nothing to worry about from Trump because functioning capitalism allows bad seeds or bad investments to die off instead of shoring them up. Didn't realize different filings had different endpoints but it makes sense. So you can file for a restructure and maybe get denied sometimes? I know you are not giving real legal advice, but just generally not as a lawyer is that right?

Great. Kinda hope she dies, so we'll have a shot at a president that is neither Hillary nor Trump. This is what people like you don't understand: People who vote Hillary really don't even want Hillary. They just want Trump even less. I'd settle for Marco Rubio or even Jeb Bush over Hillary.

>As someone who...
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

Underrated post

>People who vote Hillary really don't even want Hillary. They just want Trump even less

which is exactly why shes losing

>thinking that putting your opinion in context is something reddit invented and not a useful rhetorical device

back to middle school you fucking moron

Jeb is a mess, jeb is a waste

She's probably not, though. She'll probably win. Had Trump not been on the other side, the health issues would have DESTROYED her. Instead, it's just going to be a temporary dip for her. People realize that voting for Hillary even if she's on her death bed will still prevent Trump from being elected.

Try to be stupider. I bet you cant.

trump has too big of a mouth to be president, could you guys imagine him having a serious discussion with other world leaders? i think most of his ideas are great, its just his mouth

i think you're wrong about the main reason many aren't supporting her. In fact, the fact you think that people aren't supporting her over her health leads me to believe you are a leftist shill trying to falseflag strawman trump supporters.

nigga i leapt with glee when I saw her stumble because i thought it would be more effective and cause her to withdraw from the race entirely. Her health is only going to cause her to throw in the towel, it's not a compelling argument for the people that need converting right now, i.e, the 20% that were planning to protest vote Johnson or Stein.

This.

yeah because they're stupid as fuck. There's no other reason I can understand. I mean if she dies we'll end up with creepy Tim Kaine. his qualifications include stepping down from the DNC after being promised a VP position, in return he let Debbie Wasserman Schultz take over. She rigged the DNC primary for Hillary and now she's on the Hillary campaign.

oh and he claps and grins a lot.

Not really. I just accept the world today as fucked beyond peaceful redemption. I try to live in an "Enjoy The Decline" (by Aaron Clarey) type of way. He is a Youtuber btw.

I don't give a fuck about those tech tycoons. Have my own opinion, you know. Not all of us in silicon valley are socialist idiots.
And about that title remark... Barely worth the reply but I'm bored. Call it whatever the fuck you want. My official title is "SW Engineer" so whatever. And who programs in COBOL these days except for credit card and bank tech divisions!?

So reptilian is another word for female now?

This is so fucking tiresome. You aren't fucking limited to voting for a douchebag or a giant turd. There's many other candidates ... you can even do something called "write in" ...

Sure sure ... the media only covers two candidates "whine whine whine" ... That fact doesn't free you from the imbecility of claiming there are only two fucking choices.

Generally no, unless you've filed recently in the past few years. It's a debtor's right that they can file for bankruptcy. But ofc I could be wrong here.

Trump is a very nimble and sneaky mother fucker.

Did you see him play CNN yesterday? He can be a loud asshole in one situation, and in another he can be a warm soft spoken guy. See you guys always think that just because he yelled and insulted to win the RNC primary he's going to go visit with Putin and start berating him. He's not an idiot, in fact he may be a genius (or at least he hired geniuses to run his campaign) because the moves he's made over the past week are fucking perfect.

Does it annoy anyone else that Trump has difficulty forming grammatically correct sentences? He speaks like he has brain damage

>I think that Trump would be...
How hard is that to say faggot

The problem being, however, is that a country is not a business and using those same tactics for an economy instead of a business will destroy said economy. Which is exactly what trump said he would do minus the destruction, but that's because he's never been a politician.

Once again, no self awareness from the Clinton camp. I mean Hillary literally has fucking brain damage. That's how stupid you fucks are.

He is unqualified by virtue of his sociopathy/psychopathy ... Also he's as fucking stupid as half the country. Oh .... maybe that's why he has a chance? Cos half the fucking country is morons too? Yep ...

Tim Kaine looks like he could be on the receiving end of a glory hole or trying to lure children into his car with candy if he wasn't on the ticket for VP.

>destroy said economy
>20 trillion in debt

Trump with this kind of leniency on debt compared to how little you have as a corporation would be a triumph.

the reason is
>white
>male

>yeah because they're stupid as fuck. There's no other reason I can understand. I mean if she dies we'll end up with creepy Tim Kaine.

Tim Kaine too is a pretty shitty candidate, but is he that much worse than Hillary, let alone Trump?

People would take Gary Johnson or even the crazy crystal lady over Tim Kaine, but won't vote for them because they know they can't win. Tim Kaine is quite creepy and just a run of the mill boring democrat, but at least he can be counted on to be "safe" and not leave a mark on everything, nor is he a confirmed corrupt sociopath like Hillary. He'll be a very mediocre president, but at least he'll be a president.

You don't understand how that debt works, do you?

wait what? you take issue with the fact that I phrased the exact same sentiment in a way that you read on reddit a lot? maybe stop reading so much reddit that you actually recognize these things you projecting lunatic, go end your life immediately

He's got my vote because Ivanka is way hotter than Chelsea. And I love how he creeps on his daughters tits and he has a wife who has posed nude. Let's make America Great Again.

Yeah but the reason we like Trump is because we want to change the path of this country from Globalism to Nationalism. We don't want someone who's going to be "safe" and leave things the same.
Tim Kaine would be another 4-8 years of George Soros control

>A man who speaks to the people at the average level the people speak
Trump's just appealing to the masses. If you watch him in different contexts, he's a much more eloquent speaker.

>tfw the candidate with legitimate brain damage is the smarter and more eloquent of the two

america is doomed folks

Good B8 Lmao you got me XD

No, I read it on here a lot because you faggots on reddit keep shitting everything up so you need to go the fuck back there.

>Yeah but the reason we like Trump is because we want to change the path of this country from Globalism to Nationalism.

This isn't so important that you can sacrifice literally everything else though, despite what you might read on the internet. You can wait 4 years with another pseudo-Obama, trust me.

Who doesn't love a good bird fucking statue?

We can hope.

Trump most likely had a few people whacked off by his mob friends in the 70s and 80s too. He also rapes kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

I love how Trump talks, Trump speak has kind of become an entire language among Trump supporters here and on the other place

what are you talking about? Sacrifice what? Obama/Hillary have us on a war path with Russia, we're in bed with the fucking arabs, and they piss of the UK. Watch Trump speak in Little Haiti yesterday, the Haitians love him, they want him to win and expose the clintons for stealing millions from them

and how exactly do you recognize it as a reddit signature sentence without having read it on reddit?

also good job using the word "faggot" in every context, really shows those pesky SJWs that you dont give a fuck about le bad words xD. TRIGGERED!! NIGGERS!!!!

if only you realized how funny you looked

>he's a champion of the middle class but owns Country Clubs

You mean like Palm Beach where he fought for non whites to not be prohibited from joining it?

A stark difference from Clintons who didn't leave any whites only country clubs up until the 90s before being pressured to.

He's not fucking stupid. Chapter 11 only applies to US businesses. Of course there's no international law on bankruptcy. He knows how to play the best move in situations because literally four out of hundreds of businesses filed chapter 11, which sometimes is the best move for a company. Jesus fuck your employer doesn't see that you failed a math test one time and got the teacher to let you retake it.

I've been on the board for 7 years, it didn't start popping up until reddit started shitting up the internet and also plenty of other yards have been happy to point it out as well.

Don't cut yourself on your own edge bitchboi.

It's good that 13 year old dumb fucking little faggot bitches like you don't get to vote.

You speak exactly like a 13 year old boy

>make fun of your intentionally edgy vocabulary by emulating it
>neckbeard doesn't pick up on it and calls me out on being edgy

hooooooo boy

You're the one who said niggers first :^)

I understand the composition of my audience.

Unfortunately there are 2 versions of the video out there. One that shows that she clearly just stumbled, then another which has been edited. The edited one was wrongly picked up by some media outlets at first, but they have since corrected this and are showing the original now.

The one where it shows feet supposedly going limp is the confirmed fake.

Hillary only stumbled, and lost her footing and then sort of fell into her van, but her people helped her, and she is fine now.

>pic very related

Aww the guy who is projecting so hard is now calling someone else a neckbeard, cute!

>Inherited most of his money and business from his father
>"Self-made"

OP you forgot to say the words racist sexist xenophobe and homophobe

You also forgot the vague threats of losing approval or social status if you support trump

Tell hillary to release her jew rage emails and try to stay out of jail. She may be impeached before she is ever president lmao. Bill will be the first cuckhold.

Trump can't even come up with original ideas on his own. His last few speeches were plagiarized from Hillary Clinton's talking points.

Apparently after transcripts of Trump's recent speech in Philly have been looked at by fact checkers, they noticed something truly disturbing. Trump stole that speech nearly word-for-word straight from Hillary Clinton's website. Holy fuck, he can't even come up with anything original and is now steeling talking points straight from Hillary's website. This is so lame, and now that it has been found out, he's basically done.

That's more than the Cunt Hillary has done.

you again. get a new word already

You mean the guy who was sued twice over racist policies in renting?
The one who tried to get five kids killed for a crime they didn't commit because they were black?
That one?

Hillary has created jobs in India (pic related).

>$80 million
>$5 million
>$24 million
>$14 million

Peanuts.

The federal government is going to though lmao

I thought that was a picture of Bush & Obama.... my bad.

all alleged/settled

There's no solid proof of Trump being a racist.

There are however, accounts of Hillary calling people "fucking niggers" and "fucking jews." I've been reading Crisis of Character as well and she's a fucking terror. Domestic abuse of Bill, telling agents to "Go fuck yourself" when they tell her good morning. She also demanded that when she's walking through the white house there be no maintenance people in her presence. In fact there's a story of her screaming at a guy for changing a light bulb in her presence. She berated one guy Vince Foster while he was suicidal and depressed and he killed himself not long after.

Hillary's campaign has been 20% funded by saudi arabia, how's that? Oh and she sold like 20% of our uranium to Russia, among endless other things

Nice try but snopes says otherwise. It has been confirmed.

Also I don't see you faggots talking about the upcoming rape trial that Trump will be going to court for in 2 weeks.

Awww, trumpies in this much denial?

>snopes

That can be chalked up to Reagan fucking spending like it was a coked-out whore.

Crisis of Character had almost no first-hand accounts of Hillary (according to its review in The Washington Times). Try harder.

it's like you're all hillary surrogates for real. that's exactly how she would respond, try to use a word like "kid" to demean what I'm saying, then probably laugh it off like she usually does

>Hillary's campaign has been 20% funded by saudi arabia

Trump's campaign has been funded 30% by Russia and he also received non-financial aid in the form of hacking DNC servers.

>Oh and she sold like 20% of our uranium to Russia, among endless other things

In a briefcase wearing a wig?

there many first hand accounts of her. I've actually read the book, not read ABOUT the book on the washington times. Great argument.

youtu.be/zbJe-Yelp-I?t=80

>Filing for bankruptcy means you're terrible with money
>Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, and Walt Disney have all filed for bankruptcy at least once

religion of peace strikes again

philly.com/philly/news/20160917_Police_sergeant_and_a_second_officer_shot__wounded_in_West_Philadelphia.html

kek.... Russians....

Here's some trivia for you: The portion of Hillary's campaign being funded by Saudi Arabia is more money than Trump's entire campaign amount spent so far.

>Domestic abuse of Bill

>racist cop gets shot

booooo frickety hooooo

For 2 days i have been seeing you troll with the trollest of trolls. Good job, its obvi you dont user very well.

>Trump's campaign has been funded 30% by Russia and he also received non-financial aid in the form of hacking DNC servers.

tin foil fag detected. Stop tryig to shill a war with Russia you chicken hawk coward

>muh meme makes it true

but he has.

not to mention he has never been homophobic either. In fact him and Elton John were friends for years until this election, now that faggot has turned on him

average hillary supporter

OP, I think you meant to post Hillary as your OP image, not Donald Trump.

do you have a credible link disproving it?

protip: you don't

>Nicholas Glenn

Yea, that guy looks like a typical middle eastern Muslim to me.

And it's not like the daily shooting rampages in America are committed by people of the other "religion of peace": Christians.

Do you have a credible link proving it in the first place? Oh yeah, you dont.

Go back to trap threads you dumb faggot

SJW's for hillary 2016

>average hillary supporter
this. pic related

>not an argument

you were asked first, and as usual, trumpies are all talk with no means of backing it up.

Don't have a dog in this fight think it just comes down to wether you want to see the mother fucker burned down by banksters or a new world order.

That picture was taken in 2013 at the "Akademiker Ball" in Wien. An event by Austrian conservative right wingers. Those aren't refugees.

ots.at/a/OBS_20140121_OBS0022

>trumpies

God you guys suck at coming up with names, you fucking suck at everything, shitposting, memes, etc.

At least Crooked Hillary, Creepy Kaine, etc is catchy

>And it's not like the daily shooting rampages in America are committed by people of the other "religion of peace": Christians.

oh my....

link to just one, please? where the shooter was killing in the name of Jesus, or yelling something about God.

I'll just wait.....

>i'm too lazy to use google, do it for me

>only arabs can be muslims

>typical liberal "well what about..." argument

not an argument

more religion of peace in action

>those arent refugees!

sure thing

Here:

news.sky.com/story/gunman-kills-3-in-us-abortion-clinic-shootout-10337950

Whacked, not whacked off...

oh look, you havent posted any proof for your claims. Meaning youre full of shit

I posted links to back up my claims, yet you cant do it. typical lying hypocrite liberals

Remember when you cucks tried to say this was done by "le evil racist whites" when it was done by muslim savages as usual?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack

I'm not a fan of any religion, but that's one case in how many? Like one terrorist attack from a christian in a year? Compared to what seems like one muslim terrorist attack every fucking day? At least for a while there was a streak of them like every god damned day.

>in the UK a year ago

>daily shooting rampages in America

>"bu-bu-but they happen all over the US each and every day"

UK =/= America

kek

if anything he probably did have them whacked off, kind of like a "there you go bro" move. He never had anyone killed though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14

da fuk more muslims are black than you think. You dont know much about africa do you? Also every rampage killer to ever rampage has not claimed to be a "Christian" but every terrorist to ever jihad has claimed to be muslim. Far more muslims terrorist than "christian" rampage killers. Also wtf has this to do with trump/hillary you autistic sjw

>Remember when you cucks tried to say this was done by "le evil racist whites"

Just like when that gorilla was shot. The cucks were all over Twitter with #WhiteParenting, and got rekt when the full story came out.

Reminder that a muslim savage immigrant went into a gay club and murdered 50 people and cucks like you prayed that the shooter would be revealed to be a white christian

just more liberal hypocrisy

>>in the UK a year ago

In which part of the UK is Colorado Springs again, you abortion survivor?

Remember when Hillary Clinton invited that shooter's father to her rally, and he sat on stage right behind her?

This. OP is a huge faggot that lets jews read him the narrative.

>failure
98.6% business success rate
Tell me one other person on earth with a track record that good, faggot

Trump never filed personal bankcrupcy

oh lawd....

4 times, but hey nice try faggot.

>1/10

>da fuk more muslims are black than you think. You dont know much about africa do you?

Yes, you halfwit, a guy named Nicholas Glenn certainly is a Muslim fresh from Africa.

yeah and they wrote him a check for $300k to be there

>completely ignoring the $hillary pay to play scanadal

>98.6% business success rate

more made up numbers from the right-wing.

sorry but the facts just don't support that.

Bankruptcy, excuse my european spelling and check em

>Remember when Hillary Clinton invited that shooter's father to her rally, and he sat on stage right behind her?

How exactly is the father responsible for the actions of his adult son?

According to your logic you could be held accountable for slavery and native american genocide and should pay reparations!

>yeah and they wrote him a check for $300k to be there

That was the father of the Muslim soldier killed in Iraq, you fucking idiot.

>,worlds highest office
> Worlds highest
> Usa is literally owned by chink bussiness faggots
There is always a higher office

>damage control

topKek

Just think if Trump had Dylan Roof's dad on stage.... think of the media shitstorm that would ensue.....

Oh that's right.... nothing to see here, now move along.

>liberal double-standards

Good point their allah failed them

People are morons. Don't let it get to you.

The core assumption here is that Hillary would at worst keep the status quo. This is wrong. The US is has been going to shit and she would make it even worse.
She is also much more likely to start World War 3.

>The cucks were all over Twitter with #WhiteParenting, and got rekt when the full story came out.

sure faggot, tell us some more lies.

religion of peace in action!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

>Just think if Trump had Dylan Roof's dad on stage.... think of the media shitstorm that would ensue.....

It would depend on the motivation, you dip.

Why not?

We just trusted the world's highest office (twice) to an untested nigger with a track record of lies and failure.

fake vs real learn real deaths vs gaming deaths ok?

>Just think if Trump had Dylan Roof's dad on stage

Well it didn't happen, so speculate all you want, but no one would have even cared who Trump had on stage or not.

Who gives a shit, both extremists.

Also speaking of that piece of shit. he got up and spoke AGAINST Trump at a clinton event. Like...Trump had nothing to do with sending that guy's son to Iraq, CLINTON did though.

>those pics

these are great because it just proves Trump right lol

>religion of peace in action!

Religion is just a catalyst for these people.

Interesting that you think President of the United States is the highest office in the world.

BASED TRUMP WORKING THE SMARKS

>no one would have even cared who Trump had on stage

>these are great because it just proves Trump right lol

Trump is one of the immigrants, you retard. He is the disease not the cure.

Anyway, why don't you go back to Europe cracker? I am sure they'd love some more uneducated refugees there.

well it would be if we left the UN and got a president who wasn't following Soros' orders

>Implying the natives didn't fight back...
>Acting like the natives had a group of sjw retards that claimed that kicking out the "Europeans would be racist"
Must be hard being that retarded.

>hur: the media is biased toward democrats

>le tired old meme

kys

>muslim extremist murders 50 people
>have his pro-Taliban and anti-gay dad on stage (who believed gay people deserve the death sentance)

>"h-hows that a big deal?!"

lol liberal hypocrites in damage control mode

youtube.com/watch?v=0iCJ6_zvPcM

that you know of yet, expect a lot of shit to come out if he ever does get the presidency.

>Also speaking of that piece of shit. he got up and spoke AGAINST Trump at a clinton event. Like...Trump had nothing to do with sending that guy's son to Iraq, CLINTON did though.

He did it because Trump claimed that all Muslims can't be trusted. That included him and his dead son, you fuckwit. Who wasn't a draft dodger like Trump, btw.

>shows picture of law-abiding tax-paying u.s. citizen
>compares them to people who behead journalists in a desert using a dull kitchen knife