Any goooood God Tier Games on PC? (any genre)

Any goooood God Tier Games on PC? (any genre)

thats a nice picture

joke on me but Don't Starve is gold.

are we talking exclusives?

>Games
>PC

PICK ONE, PLEB

lame troll.

doesn't matter

The Secret World if you like an MMO with an actual good story.

If you're a mechanicsfag tho, FFXIV

>Any goooood God Tier Games on PC?
Too many to name them.

I agree and with friends it becomes even more of a challenge.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.
Take Deus Ex. Make it VTM. What you have is one of the best games I've ever played.
Be sure to install the most recent patch (I think it's 9.6 plus?) and if you're the wordy sort, definitely play a Malkavian the first time. Just don't expect to get laid as a male Malkavian by anyone other than Jeanette.

Eve
Don't Starve
FTL
The Witcher 3
Dishonored
Kerbal Space Program

All BF4 DLC is free until November 19th, I picked it up for like 12 bucks (+2.50 since i bough the recon shortcut) and so far i have a lot of fun.

If warfare multiplayer is your thing that is.

Stardew Valley

I don't care cunts, I fucking love it.

Talos Principle

Stardew Valley is great

games at the moment are shit your better looking at 2011 - 2014 games and then skip until 2017.

True

Thief 1+2
Betrayal at Krondor
Stonekeep
Rust (if you have friends)

This. Graphics will be dated, but the gameplay is timeless.

Also, pic related, if you can find it.

>The Secret World
You're not Chad are you?

Not cuz you sound like a Chad... cuz you said exactly what a Chad I know would say

Last suggestion

Xcom
Deus Ex
Half Life
Hotline Miami
System Shock 2

Not really; she's covering her tits.

You tagged the wrong user.

But come on, I admitted the mechanics suck in that game. I play it for the storyline cos it is legitimately good.

And I'm a Christopher so you got the first two letters right

gog.com for the old dungeons n dragons games

Good to know. Now I can, once again, waste countless hours.

Dragon Age: Origins

surprised nobody proposes:

world of tanks
heroes of the storm
heartstone

Why ?

>god tier
>pc game

you can only pick one pleb

samefag

Still better than any console.

oh summer is still going on it seems.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Cred Forums NEWFAG

Life is Strange you have to play that user

BTFO

if this is what you consider god tier then you have real low taste in games. it doesn't matter what you do in that game and it all lead to the same ultimate decision where it goes to 2 different endings

i really liked. When i started to play i already knew the final but didn't know what happens along the game

The Gothic saga, old games but great story and good gameplay.

Total war shogun 2 or rome 2 are awesome

play overwatch

Please think before typing. You are judging a game just by its ending, that's completely foolish. The story is great and characters are well developed. It has flaws alright but it's still an amazing game.

agreed, the first one is amazing
the rest not so much (although the gameplay improves drastically)

WoW

realm of the mad god. if u dont like the game ur just bad haha

Wasteland
Ultima 4

The second one was still amazing, and made fighting a lil harder, in the third one they did a great job but could do better.

That and part 2 are among my top favorite PC RPGs.

Part 3 had a sort of expansion that made fighting way more difficult. Where maybe 2-3 enemies would fight you at a time in 3, the Forsaken Gods edition allowed for every enemy aggroed to you to attack you at the same time so you had to pick your battles and fight with more strategy.

If you're a LotR fan and haven't played Shadow of Mordor yet... it's a lot of fun.

It shits all over Assassin's Creed (for me). I do love the LotR lore though....

Factorio

its a made-up lore for LOTR. has nothing to do with the real tale so I refuse to play that copycat game

It's pretty fukin boring after you max level and get decent gear on half a dozen classes. It's just not a very rewarding game ...

One of my favorite RPGs on PC. It's a blend between RPG and point and click adventure game with tons of quirky characters, enemies, equipment, and events. The main enemy in the game is an evil jack-in-the-box whose world domination schemes include breeding pigeons with "perfect aim" named Dr. Entropy and some of the superheroes include the Iron Tummy that can eat even the spiciest peppers and Mademoiselle Pepperoni who can tell the toppings on any pizza without even opening the box. Pretty much every superhero's superpower comes into play at some point in the game too.

Well, i should have said that i love the LotR universe.... also Shadow of Mordor does a fucking fantastic job at making a new, extremely fun and addictive, hack n slash LotR-based game. There's only so many times you can play as the characters from the books .... i found it to be a fun side-story.

Game play is highly rewarding and makes you feels so badass. The combos you can put together are mad.

The best one : Dwarf Fortress. Not for the faggots.

no I didn't judge it by the ending. please rad before replying. I said that none of the decisions have any weight to them when it just all leads to the same spot at the endgame. and this game was marketed as a game "where every decision makes a difference"

NUCLEAR THRONE

my godtier games:
RPG-Dragon age:Origins, Mass Effect 2(trilogy), Dead Space, Pillars of Eternity, SW:KOTOR, SW:Jedi academy
FPS-Unreal Tournament, Doom/moded hd doom3/Doom2016, Far Cry, Far cry 3, Fear 1 and 2 Half life 1(+any expansion/source engine remaster)
adventure-SOMA(very good story), Alien Isolation is really fucking good, Evil Within (better version of RE imo)
mmorpg-Warcraft (for the story, quests and ton of content for new player) not sure how it is now, because i didnt play since Wotlk
RTS: StarCraft, Comand and Conquer
also :Darkest Dungeon,wh40k space marine
I'm sure i forgot some

Go do something with your life.

thx for the effort man.

here's a pretty cunt.

>Talos Principle
true!