Any mentally ill Cred Forumstards here?

Any mentally ill Cred Forumstards here?

I did weed on Christmas eve and had a psychotic break late June. I started believing the mirrors in my house were double sided and that scientists were looking at me and collecting my information every time I was in front of one. I also stored knives in my dresser because I felt people would come after me. I also started hearing my name being called when it wasn't.

I've recovered to the point where I don't have anymore delusions or hallucinations, but I feel a lot slower when learning things. I'm more forgetful and math concepts have become harder to understand. Also, my personality has gone from extroverted to introverted.

I feel like a former shell of myself - like the past me died during that psychotic break and was replaced by someone I don't even know.

I'm contemplating just killing myself, as I hate who I have become.

I'm just wondering If anyone else here has gone through a psychotic break like I have... I feel so alone in my predicament.

Nah i havent but

What did the doctors diagnose your condition as ? Im just curious and also sorry to hear about your condition. Just hang on there mate.

You should try sleep deprivation therapy....just stay up as long as you can....you can use whatever stimulant you prefer, they won't interfere. We will be watching and make contact when you're ready.

I didn't go to any doctors. By the time I actually realized something was wrong I was too far gone. Just kept telling myself that this was normal and that this new way of thinking was correct. My family definitely noticed something was up as I would just not respond in conversations and my grades dropped - but I never spoke of my delusions or hallucinations so they didn't do anything.

My recovery thus far has been without any anti-psychotics.

I know I should probably go see a psychiatrist now but I'm just too afraid of everyone viewing me as "that mentally ill kid"

Yeah Op. Happened to me. Might be a demon got in you. Let God take care of it. Things get better.

You are not mentally ill. You are special. You are chosen.

Nice try guys.

test

It is only because we love you

Hey OP. I had a psychotic break after smoking pot. It's not for everyone...most people can handle it, some people, however, are given a different experience. If what happened to you is the same as what happened to me, you just cracked reality. It isn't broken, but you can see the cracks in it, can't you? Let God do his work, my friend. There's nothing else to be done.

>"did weed"

fucking lulz

That wasn't a psychotic episode, nigga, you still high.

>Asking Cred Forums for any kind of personal help/issue
>Actually being serious...
I'm being serious.... If you are actually serious...
Dude just stop.
It doesn't matter if you live or die.. just stop doing this... shit posting on Cred Forums...
get your help from actual people.
jesus dude i actually hope ur trolling

ye i have schizoaffective bipolar type. but im stable on meds. Was pretty scary when it first started. but i had really good help.

Yep. Exact same thing. Well, the old me replaced by new me. Just wait it out. You'll get to know new you soon enough and it'll be okay.

This very same thing happened to me. It's called, "Lucifer's Lettuce", for a reason folks.

I think you were born that way... If you were to ask help here you're worthless af at this point and you know it.. just kys bro

>feel so alone in my predicament
Jesus you sound autismo
Maybe it's because you make yourself alone from other people

The Lord wants me to be alone! He doesn't want to share me with you faggots.

OP here. This nigger ain't me.

>I did weed on Christmas eve and had a psychotic break late June
>I did weed on Christmas eve
>I did weed

OP here....THIS nigger aint me

OP here, and this fucking nigger IS NOT ME

Maybe you shouldn't smoke weed on Jesus's birthday

OP here....I'm not even a nigger

Don't try to role play me you black asshole.

Every day is our Lord and Savior's birthday.

Amen brother...that's why everyday I don't smoke weed

You should watch the Truman Show. Great movie

Go on a spirit journey with another drug to reverse the effect or find yourself once more.

You should shut the fuck up. I didn't start this thread so jive ass turkeys could recommend me lame Jim Carrey movie films. Save your gay movie advice for your stepdad.

OP here....that wasn't me. I'm not an asshole

You don't even know who you are anymore!

That shit was laced

Your mom's underwear is laced.

OP HERE IM THE MIRROR PEOPLE OOGA BOOGA WE STILL HERE NIGGA WAKE UP BEE BOO BEE BOO THIS IS A SIGN YOU ARE PASSED OUT WAKE UP

do you use crest whitening strips on your asshole?

From what I can conclude, OP is
>14 years old
>conflicted about using marijuana for his first time last night
>felt so emotionally moved he's created a story about it just to fill in the blanks

Nancy Drew has arrived!

Don't understand what the weed has to do with anything

you are are fucking stupid, do u even know who makes weed? let me tell you, jews make weed, 80 years ago hitler did holocaust, a lot of jews dead, right? now these days if you go out on the street you see minorities everywhere. turks, asians, jews everywhere, you go into a shop and BOOOM muslims are buying bread and butter to feed their little stinky muslim kids,

Haha no shit spot on

Your mom's cock is laced

The Jews make weed. Next question!

Listen to this user, OP. He speaks the truth.