Time for a cuck thread

Time for a cuck thread.

Got cucked for the first time last night and god damn was it worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=1a9q5q&ext=gif
imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=19lzkd&ext=gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof

details?

Was about to enter a relationship with a girl when I found it some interesting history of hers. She dated.l A cuck for for r year s and slept with over 28 of them

totally have a fantasy of my wife cucking me, would love to come home from work ne day to see her passed out in bed sexually satisfied with cum oozing from her pussy

Being cucked is a sublime pleasure.

I'd have jumped through hoops to be in a relationship with her!

>slept with 28 cucks

the horror...the horror...

I want her to lock my dick in chastity

i wouldnt mind sharing my gf but no way would i be cucked.

Excuse me. Had that many different Bulls

wtf I'm not married to Sasha Grey

Did you have a stroke just now?

No but my phone has lol

That's my kind of woman!!!

Ok just checking I wasn't crazy for considering this

Isn't that Sasha Grey?

Hell, no. You need to hook back up with her.

Been cucked 6 times now. Nothing makes me hornier and regretful at the same time.

My wife cucked me before, a few years ago when we had a break and she moved into her dad's I found out she met a guy online and saw in her texts she had fucked him. She was staying over and I would read them, always got me really horny. I confronted her about it after we got back together and told her how I felt, said I'd like to watch. She let me hide and look through the removed doorknob hole while she fucked him on our bed. He came inside her too. He didn't last that long, she didn't suck his dick, she didn't ride him, and I didn't get to see his load oozing out of her because he took a few to leave, but she fucked me afterward and it was nice. If you want it, just be honest. She hasn't been that into sex lately, but she cheated on me once more and told me about it a few weeks after. Some guy offered her 5k to fuck her and she said he was cute so she did. I just thought she had a good week at work... I'm going to try and get her to fuck a guy and let me watch for my birthday. I really want her to find a guy who makes her cum more than I can so she wants to keep cheating, and I'd like to watch a guy shoot his cum all over her. Oh, she's really fucking hot.

i really want someone with a huge fucking cock to cuck me...to chat up my girl and maybe fuck her too.

One woman or 6 of them? And being cucked is intensely sexually exciting.

It's a big turn on when they fill my girl with their cum, and watching her orgasm from another guys dick.

Damn right!!!

do you have a pic of her?

My gf cheated on me at a festival this year. She sucked him off two nights in a row and on the last night let him fuck her. He came on her face too. Got turned on hearing the details. Still dumped her.

You've got to learn to enjoy your woman having a good time.

I had a girl who never let me watch but had fucked other guys and would make me eat her out afterward, really aggressive. After we broke up she sent me pictures sucking guys dicks and them cumming on her tits, and she gave me two pairs of her sorry panties. She knew I'd be jerking off and I guess it was a farewell present

ourhotwives dot org

Yes but not here, I'm at work on my phone

You ought to call her. Looks like she misses her cuck.

I've posted my gf's nude pics online and one of her friends saw them. He texted her about it. He probably jacked off

Encourage her to text him back.

how much convincing did it take to get her to do it?

Gf and co worker

I knew she was cheated on me with multiple men. I basically sat her down and told her that from now On I want to know About every one

I knew she was cheated on me with multiple men. I basically sat her down and told her that from now On I want to know About every one

Not much. She mostly was afraid the guy would find out and didn't want to ask or tall to him about that kind of arrangement. She was horny upon leaving me and met this guy on tinder. Since she already fucked him it wasn't that big of a deal to her I guess, and we've been together since she was 16. She was raised by uptight parents who would beat her for even holding hands with a guy, and for more money she recently became a stripper. She's nearly through college in a high paying field, and she's far from dumb. She doesn't really enjoy sex since shes been dancing though... All the fat smelly people I guess. I think she would be open to finding someone to fuck in front of me again. I subtly mentioned it and her biggest gripe was that it's a hassle to find someone. She's picky, and next time id like to not be hidden. I'd just ask her if she's ever thought about cheating, and say lately you've been turned on by the thought of her being with another guy, and ask if it's something she would like to try. I've had a couple girls who seemed to be into teasing me like sending pics after breakups and stuff but only my girl now has actually cucked me. If she says no you can't do much about it. And it probably depends how long you've been together. If it's a short relationship and she's not open to new sexual ideas she probably won't go for it.

Women do have to learn that their mates want to know, and in most cases, want to know the details. Like that multiple men thing!

She did but she told him some shit about someone must have stolen the pics. Sometimes when I fuck her now I bring it up, reminding her that someone she knows has seen her naked body and is probbaly fat a sizing of fucking her. I think it actually turns her on because damn, she starts rubbing her clit furiously and cums like a bitch in heat

Tell her is she wants to pose for pics to send him, you'll be more than happy to take them.

Poor guy

tell her to text you a couple?

I suggested she ask him if he liked what he saw but she refused. Some days she says she regrets it but when she's horny with my dick inside her she even dares me to gangbang her with other guys. I tell her I'd let them take turns fucking her wet pussy but she says no, she wants me to fuck her pussy while they take turns fucking her ass. Sheeet I get confused and hard thinking about it

I wouldn't post pictures showing my girls face on here. I can try and get body shots

yeah, i dont blame you for not wanting to post her face pics but body pics work just as well.

Sounds like she has an interesting fantasy side. She like it up the ass?

I had this one, cropped it, so you get an idea. If I had pictures of exes on my phone I'd have no problem sharing

Mate's gf

More. Now.

thats nice.

Fantasy wise... yeah she can be a naughty little girl. Sometimes when I say I'll let my friends or her friends come over and fuck her she insists on knowing who exactly. There must be some particular dick she wants.

Up the ass? We used to do it more before but not as much now because she says it gives her constipation lol. But when I did fuck that asshole she'd be rubbing her cunt so hard every time. She really gets off to it

You know this friend of hers who saw her pictures?

kek

She's shown me pics but I don't know him personally. An ex colleague

mooooar

Friend at my gf

You got "pics" of her on your phone?

fuck yeah. more?

Yeah I have gifs of the vids I took.

imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=1a9q5q&ext=gif

imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=19lzkd&ext=gif

I let my gf fuck this ex airforce guy she met thru work. They keep texting and being all cute with eachother.

He's 6'3, 225 and absolutely threw her around. Since then she's been fucking me less and less and seems less into it.

It was hot to think about but now that her mind is elsewhere is is really distressing.

Feelbad.jpg

Pic related

i kinda worry about that shit happening to me.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS

sorry but i dont have sex with other guys.

This tbh fam

How do you share without being cucked?

being cucked is watching only...sharing is more of a 3 some.

Do you have to get drunk to let your girl do this to you?

you mind repeating that you son of a bitch

anything more of your girl????

That's because usually this is just a way of easing into another relationship. Why stay with a guy that can't please her? You start to become the middle man and a useless factor that she will soon cut out when she falls for the other guy

You guys are all weirdo fags

Please consider suicide

Screenshots from her side? Fake