My parents have stolen my passport to keep me from moving out. What to do now?

My parents have stolen my passport to keep me from moving out. What to do now?

I can't recover it since I'm dodging the army and once I show up at a passport office, they'll get me.
I can't get my salary without a passport. Now I have almost no money and can't move out.
My parents say that I'm still a kid and can't live on my own.
Dad says "You'll do what I tell you to do as long as I live." Hell, I want to fix that! He also likes to say "You either do what I tell you to, or get your ass kicked and do it anyways."
By the way I'm 23.
(not American, sorry if mistakes)

bump

wait it out till they give it back...then knock your dads teeth out.

bump

shit man, how long do you have to avoid the passport office and how much have you got in savings>?

Or, knock his teeth first and steal his dentures to stop him moving out

He's way too big to fuck with. Once he punched a man and he then had his lower jaw removed because it was broken to pieces.

stab him..run him over..poison him....idfk

I want to try and fake a suicide attempt. I'll have them find me senseless with an empty vial of sleeping pills. They'll ask me why I did this, and I'll say that either they let me out and I live on my own, or I don't live at all. It might work I think. Anyway, it can't get any worse so I take no risk.

bump

do it

prison is worse than army

then you could get institutionalized

Whatever.

Steal it back when they aren't around by just tearing up the house looking for it.

Or join the army you pussy, that'll get you out of the house and will get you money to move out when you're done. You're not American so you probably won't go die for a jew

Literally what the fuck am I reading

Make them want you to move out.
Fucking make them hate you.
Bring random gay guys over at 2am
Start doing heroin in the kitchen
Fuck your mom
Get an invisible fence installed around your house
Buy a farm animal(any farm animal)
Shove the invisible fence shock collar up its ass
Watch as fam tries to remove farm animal

If you do all this and video it and deliver, I'll send you $500, American. Swear.

break your leg or something, you wont get into the army then and you can get a new pass port without problems

Become the town drunk and embarrass your parents where. Ever they go worked for me

You're already in prison mate, you'll just be getting new roomies.