Who else believes that Israel did 9/11 and the Jewish liberal media is trying to cover themselves up while slandering...

Who else believes that Israel did 9/11 and the Jewish liberal media is trying to cover themselves up while slandering the Republican Party by pointing fingers at the bush administration? Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
nytimes.com/2016/09/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-911-veto.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/top-republicans-seek-delay-in-veto-override-of-9-11-saudi-bill
activistpost.com/2016/09/will-obama-block-911-families-lawsuits-against-saudi-arabia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone in the whole world KNOWS this. The only people who dont accept it are brainwashed fucking plebs from americuck.

Please go back to Cred Forums. Nobody gives a shit.

>Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

You're the only one seeing this.

You might not give a fuck but you arent everyone you fucking faggot.

I believe it, it also allowed Israel to upped their army via US giving them more money for protection

Jews made this thread.

you can tell the good conspiracy theorists from the idiots by asking one question. WHAT DID THE JEWS HAVE TO GAIN BY DOING THIS? unless it made them very rich its pointless and youre an idiot.

explain how it made them rich or shut the fuck up.

COUNT THE JEWS. It's that simple. Start with Larry Silverstein, fresh-faced boy owner of the WTC lease who happened to have taken out a fat insurance policy against terrorist attack, then insists there was TWO attacks on 9/11, therefore doubling his payout. Naked enough?

Need more?

THE FIVE DANCING MOSSAD AGENTS arrested after being witnessed celebrating and videotaping the WTC collapse. Do your own web search. Read what they said to the arresting officer. It's mind-blowing.

Want more? I have a ton of information. Or buy yourself a copy of Christopher Bollyn's "Solving 9/11" which lays it all out in excruciating detail.

Jews did 9/11. This is not a secret.

Oh, wait, there's that nice Jewish boy Abe Foxman from the ADL who personally visited every media outlet worth mentioning in the US to make sure the "Five Dancing Mossad Agents" story was thoroughly squashed.

They wanted us to invade Iraq before 9/11. Guess what we did after 9/11? We invaded Iraq.

why did they want us to invade iraq. their beef is with palestine not iraq.

They have beef with everyone, especially their neighbors. Do your own research before sounding like a complete idiot.

No, Israel wants all its neighbors reduced to squabbling factions. The "Arab Spring" was successful in accomplishing that, although it died out in Syria. The Syrians are not stupid and rejected outside mercenaries. Libya was destroyed once Gaddafi proposed a gold-backed pan-African currency. One does not threaten Jew banking and live.

Israel intends to expand up to the Litani River at least.

asking questions is sounding like an idiot? youre quick to throw around insults. thats typically the behavior of someone with a low intellect. stop projecting youre insecure stupidity onto me.

okay. but how'd they get osama involved and whyd his people do the dirty work of flying the planes? and how'd they convince bush to actually send the army to war? why 2001. what about that time was so opportune? and considering israel hasnt expanded since 9/11 and the fall of iraq wouldnt that mean that either that wasnt their plan and all of this is bullshit?

dont mean to frustrate you with all the questions but typically during a prosecution of any kind the burden of proof is on the prosecutor.

>get osama involved and whyd his people do the dirty work

HNGGNGH THE STUPID, IT BURNS. Even the FB fucking I didn't consider ObL a suspect at all. The patsies, if any, had their IDs stolen.

I'm calling you an idiot because you called everyone who believes Israel was involved an idiot in your previous comment.

youre willing to do serious mental gymnastics to come to a conclusion that blames the jews. for no other reason than you dislike the jews. i mean its fine if you dont like them, cool whatever, but to believe the shit you believe, you have to believe every person in the world is an accomplice. every government is willing to go along with their story. everyone is willing to let thousands of people die. non jewish people are willing to go along with it. the whole government and the whole military. by that logic the whole country is under jewish rule. you guys are fucking white nationalist shills. i know you want so hard to believe that theres always a conspiracy against you and thats why youre not special or rich and famous just because you were born white. but dude, theres no conspiracy. there may be conspiracies else where but not here. notice how nothing happened in iraq and israel didnt expand at all? if anything the war was bush's revenge for the conflict between hussein and his father h.w. bush.

You're some terrible bait. No one ever mentioned jewish people, we're talking about Israel not the Jewish people. And to give you an example of the United states willing to let Americans die from Israel look up the USS Liberty, and how the US just recognized it was the Israelis that attacked the ship.

D&C JIDF shill

youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
Here you go shlomo

this thread is choc-full of rhetoric about jews, so if it has nothing to do with the jews than who was calling the shots in this conspiracy? if not for jewish people living in america what power does israel have here? are you insinuating that israel framed afghanistan? even if they did howd we end up in iraq?

tons of people in this thread mentioned jews. if not for said jews what power does israel have in america?

and i dont mean to start an argument but is it bait just because its a popular concept that i dont agree with? i mean i get that everyone here thinks theyre an unappreciated genius but is it bait whenever someone disagrees with you?

people can literally write and film whatever they want and say anything to try to influence the way people think. nothing makes it fact. you dont believe what the mainstream media tells you or whats in newspapers or on tv so why the fuck would you believe some shit you found of the internet?

i dont claim to know what happened but im skeptical of it being a conspiracy. but i admit to not knowing.

but im also not gonna let somebody else who has no idea but wants to control the way i think influence me either.

im just gonna stop responding here, and you believe what you want and ill believe what i want. respectfully.

It's not bait when someone disagrees with you. It is bait when someone doesn't listen to you. For every point you made we discredited it with reference for you to look up. Now your last comment made no new point to further the conversation.

Something we can both agree on.

Jews have power because they have unreal amounts of money and leverage over the federal reserve. Personally I'm not sure about all the details of 9/11 like who was flying the planes or whether there were explosives in the main buildings, but to deny that there was a good deal of foreknowledge is absurd. Also we ended up in Iraq because of oil buddy.

>show me proof of how they profit
>I don't like that proof

Also it has the sources cited dumbass.

Saudi Arabia did it, Obama has the bill that will allow 9/11 victim families to sue them for commiting a terrorist act on American soil.
nytimes.com/2016/09/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-911-veto.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/top-republicans-seek-delay-in-veto-override-of-9-11-saudi-bill
activistpost.com/2016/09/will-obama-block-911-families-lawsuits-against-saudi-arabia.html
Will Obama betray the families of the dead and back his Arab allies by vetoing this bill? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

whoa there guy, i questioned your proof as false and youre getting upset. i dont believe some right wing nut jobs hatchet job reporting to be genuine proof. you believe what you hear on white nationalist websites. thats not news guy, thats hate speech.

sources? you mean other white nationalist hate speech rhetoric sites? you mean where they take bits and pieces of stories and cut them up to suit their agenda? im not surprised you believe it but dont be rude cuz you far too gullible to think youre an authority on anything.

okay, but jews GAINED NOTHING. i see what theyre trying to say they COULD gain but they didnt gain shit. so why did they do it? oh thats right they didnt.

and i believe that we ended up in iraq for both the oil and revenge. so we agree on that.

But wealthy Jewish guys legitimately did gain shit loads of money. In addition we sent a ton of money to Isreal after to help strengthen their army for "protection." Wait no you're right there is no way Larry Silverstein is jewish. All memes aside though I don't think there is some huge conspiracy or whatever, just a small group of people leveraging tons of influence with a zionist agenda. Most people who are involved aren't even aware that they are I wager.

No it has sources from sec investigations along with statements from people directly involved.

fallacy. how many non jewish white guys profited? you dont hear that part because it isnt part of the anti jewish rhetoric youre being fed. the building was insured so someone had to profit. it doesnt mean anything.

which was chopped and sentences were selected and organized in a way that agrees with what the person doing the documenting was trying to say.

"this didnt happen but this mightve happened"

what you see: "this happened"

I'm an american and I'm not denying a conspiracy about 9/11 but I will say, it wasn't the Jews or Israel you idiots, Saudi Arabia did supply funding to Al-Qaeda but the Bush administration put Al-Qaeda up to it, under serious wraps. The Bush administration wanted to go into Iraq and take out Saddam Hussein cuz he took his oil off of the US dollar standard, once we went in and took Iraq, their oil was immediately back on the dollar, we all here in the states got dooped by our own leader. When the twin towers fell, it was a controlled demolition, building #7 should never have fallen but it did, our own government went inside, rigged them all with explosives and detonated them. It's not been proven yet but all the pieces fall into line with their motivation. So stop making shut up if you dont live in the states cuz to be honest, no one outside of the states can even begin to understand what we all went through that terrible day.