Alright /b. I finally found a girl I liked. Problem is I can't seem to get stuff (alcohol, drugs,etc...

Alright /b. I finally found a girl I liked. Problem is I can't seem to get stuff (alcohol, drugs,etc.) for our first date since my contact got busted for drinking a third time. We just wanna have a little fun. Should I just get some soda and chill at a park. Wat do /b.

geez dude to you need to get fucked up to talk to someone?

Yeah, my life is kinda fucked up...

Are you fucking 14 You fag?

Go to the shop then newfag

Drink soda at the park? Are u fucking dumb. Go steal a 12 pack. They won't chase u

> contact got busted for drinking a third time
you should kys

Take her on a date to Cred Forums

I would if it were that easy...

Why would need to drink alcohol or take drugs to go on a date?
Whatever happened with going out for coffee?

Cuz were both nervous in public and want to have fun.

yeah and later when it gets dark you go home

It's okay to be nervous, using a substance to get rid of it isn't very healthy.

Why so young and dumb. Just enjoy the company. Kind of hypocritical of me since my high school days consisted of drinking lol.

We'd only need 2-3 shots and be fine.

A regular bum can get you beer if you just leave him the change or ask someone outside the store. Personal experience in my high school days.

If you enjoy each other's company it won't matter

I second this. I totally understand you OP. I have pretty bad social anxiety and there's a pretty big difference for me between flirting sober and flirting drunk. I've been relatively successful with the ladies (not to toot my own horn), but pretty much all of my sexual encounters have been under the influence. Kinda sad. Hopefully you can grow out of it though and not develop a sort of dependence on it in social situations like me. It's pretty shitty once you get here, speaking from experience. But yeah, before I got my fake ID I used to either ask a friend who had an ID/was over 21 or I'd camp outside a grocery/drug store for a while asking random people who looked chill to buy me alcohol. At the most, they'll ask for a tip. Gl man.

>under 21
>resorting to Cred Forums

You're doomed to virginity. Give up now. Save the cash.

Did I mention I stopped fapping a month ago?