my contribution: elevator spotting

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ipurQTPwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R1nYCIbuqDQ
youtu.be/NZq84_sFxEE
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

browsing Cred Forums

i sorta get airplanes, trains and boats... but elevators? why not become a fan of park benches

WINRAR

model building

/thread

when your haircut comes with a packet of chicken flavor

OMG I legit LOL'd

and I legit checked those digits. nice

kekd

I actually work on elevators for a living, don't find them interesting at all, don't get all these autist YouTube videos I've seen about them either. Elevators are a pain the ass actually, protip, take the stairs when you can

Is this a thing?

I work on appliances, never seen any autists taking pictures of old maytags...

Shit, I have. Some avocado green stoves are pretty cool to me for some reason. Maybe I'm catching some autism

youtu.be/R1nYCIbuqDQ

Checked

youtu.be/NZq84_sFxEE

Yeah, I saw one one vid of a completely autistic 10 year old who was fascinated by them, can't find it right now

28k views. Maybe I should youtube.

Wow, red backlight elevator buttom ¬¬

kek at the one user who realizes he is not alone with his elevator fetish and has now found some people to share with

Do you know where to find old elevator motors? Know it would probably depend on locality but my scrap yard is 99% methed out beaners scrapping copper and there's nothing worth getting there.

>ITT: the saddest hobby ever.
Shitposting in Cred Forums

someone /thread me

gaming. there i said it

Stamp collecting

Just look up local elevator companies in your area, like independent elevator companies, they'll probably sell you or even give away some stuff. Like us, we'll just throw out stuff we don't need in the dumpsters behind the shop, 9 times out 10 the stuff is gone before trash day even gets here

guess my apartment building has rare elevators

Thanks, trying to set up a small forge shop and this thread gave me the idea for using elevator motors for a drop hammer motor.

This is far more interesting than stamp collecting, or my little pony fandom. There's a lot of engineering that goes into elevators. The kind they put in skyscrapers are probably more expensive than most cars. It's extremely niche and a little strange, but it ain't really that sad in comparison to some of the other shit out there.

Lol

Slowpoke.jpg

Go for for, we took a door motor apart that drives the elevator doors open and closed, heavy little bastard, gleaming with copper and a giant powerful magnet in the middle. Looked like something that power a pod racer in star wars

white people...................

Think he is albino

>says the white kid

What corded wire would you reccomend to drive it? Seems I'd need to work out a pully system to make the most use of it but I don't want to end up cutting myself in half if it snaps. I'm thinking if reusing the elevator wire if they have some and keeping it below the max weight but dunno how it would hold up to constant and sudden pulling and then slamming down

nah i think Maruchan

At least they have a hobby that doesn't include poisoning the internet with your opinions.

A rubber belt is the only thing that goes from it to the pully rollers on the door, the kind you can get from any auto store, most elevator doors weight over a hundred and twenty pounds

I used to help my grandmother with her button collecting hobby. I can assure you any hobby has a sizable portion of autists with retarded shitty opinions.

What is the average HP of a door motor? How often do the main motors turn up for scrap?

lol, wow...

cant you see how happy he is? he doesnt care about what a retarded neet thinks about him on Cred Forums.

Shit I was thinking ham radio.

It could be based but they talk so much about their radios and ban epic bantz from the repeaters because they're afraid that Congress will move to de-allocate their bandwidth. Plus they all want their kids to get into it so they don't want you talking shit.

A notable exception is the LA Renegade Repeater.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14747

one tiem I was alone in an elevator and it stopped. I was stuck for 3 hours so I had a fap. When the rescued me everyone was really weirded out. My boss told me later that the elevator people were watching me on camera. Now I take the stairs...

HAHAHAHAHAHA