Get it quick before it is removed, the DNC files from the last hack...

Get it quick before it is removed, the DNC files from the last hack. Basically every USA democratic party asshole in a position of power in the government paid to be there.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432

THIS EXPLAINS HOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET THEIR JOBS:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmSNV-kNuqA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list
youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8cvm6wko
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/17/powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes-pointed-at-iran-in-leaked-2015-email.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OwO whats this

DNC corruption scandal, it's HUGE. Basically one of the two parties that's been around for centuries just totally collapsed.

Use 7zip to unpack, password: GuCCif3r_2.0

No wait, my bad, it's (GuCCif3r_2.0) I copied too little.

Again (GuCCif3r_2.0) WITH the parentheses included

but whats in this file i don't get whats going on but i guess its time to find out

Post results I'm somewhat curious but on my phone.
Also bump

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432

It was uploaded on September 13th, certainly nothing new. Although, you're a good lad for bringing attention to it.

It's the raw data archives of ALL of their corruption. Obama is about to sign away internet freedom, this has to be spread around so the Democratic Party's corruption can be stopped.

Maybe zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/how-much-it-costs-get-ambassadorship-guccifer-20-leaks-dnc-pay-play-donor-list

will help explain it a bit. This is just the ambassadors but almost every Democratic Party high official bought his position either with money or favors.

There's no other explanation how people like this get their jobs:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8cvm6wko

what app do i open this on nigga

7zip, password (GuCCif3r_2.0)

Just keeping it stored in case it gets deleted is helping already

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/17/powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes-pointed-at-iran-in-leaked-2015-email.html

Oh fucking what now, these crazy niggers are about to start a nuclear war

seems like something you would want to post in

since everyone here is a edgy teen

Nuclear war concerns everyone, I like to think people would stop masturbating to pooping tentacle rape hentai for 5 seconds to save a file that might end up destroying the banking stranglehold on America. You know, considering America has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

On phone, post pics please!!

And thank you for this OP

Hillary keeps threatening Russia with war over her emails without any proof of it being Russia, now we know why

i got the file will check it soon

Not all of it is interesting because these are the raws, but just like email 1606 there's tons of corruption gold in here.

Bump

I'm looking for the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch from the OP.

No fucking way this bitch got her job on merit. Apparently FBI Director James Comey's brother works for the Clinton Foundation?

i dont get how those are legit but thats none of my business

I'm looking for news sites reporting on this but since this leak didn't even get a name, it's hard to find

Quite funny though, the email hacks
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Are you really this FUCKING STUPID. American politics hasn't been a meritocracy for a long long time. Money and favors is the only way shit gets done. If you think the Republican Party bigwigs are an iota different you're fucking stupid