Zarabro if you're still here come tell us what happened after you fucked your niece

Zarabro if you're still here come tell us what happened after you fucked your niece

screenshots?

I do not have. Dude was describing in detail being forced by family to date his 11 year old niece, then on the third date, clothes shopping at Zara, taking her virginity in the parking lot.

He said he was tired of her shit asshole, cutting her off.

i still have 404'd thread open, want caps?

yessssssssssssssssss

Hang a few minutes

I was at the third part of the fucking when I got the 404 notice, did I miss any?

no offense but that is fake as shit erotica

FUCK

as always in a winc bread

Checked

You better be lying, nigger.

I stepped away from my computer for 10 minutes and the thread 404'd. Don't you lie to me.

I did the same damn thing. I kid you not!

This, this right here is where it was when it 404'd on me
I'm by the way

WTF

Never has there been a more undeserving Quints.

WASTED

If this was real, I'd love to see what happens when Alexis inevitably blabs to somebody and the shit gets back around to user's sister.

MY FUCKING GOD YES

Thank you Zarabro
Hope there will more to come

CHECKED

Please cap user post the ZARA001-003 please

I want to have them all

To clear it up a bit, I wasn't the OP, I just saw some guys asking for a story so they could jerk off and took on a quick writing project.

I was writing as the thread was going so no time to proofread, outline, yada yada. It's not my finest work, but good times were had. The actual OP of that thread said he'd be back Monday IIRC, I think that's when his next playdate is. Poor guy lol. If it were me I'd probably fuck her though.

All of these was made by another user, the real story will be out on monday as he said

Fuck that man, dude's gonna have to put his foot down or have a seat.
Damn good erotica, though, user.

Nice get

Hey, worth it, man. You could probably stretch it out (Ha-ha! Innuendos!) a couple years before you finally get caught, and you'll probably die your first day in jail, so fuck it, right? kek

good writting.

I think you have done some more of those stories here on /b.

coloum or sischan maybe?

siscon-chan*

FOR REAL THO

oh god dammit.

She'd have no-one but herself to blame for letting her hormone-charged sister date the guy she didn't know she wanted inside her. It'd be hilarious because she'd do everything in her power to shame and destroy the brother/uncle, but he'd be pretty much innocent through all this, a victim if anything.