SEX WITH A CONDOM IS NOT SEX

SEX WITH A CONDOM IS NOT SEX.

it's a proven fact that condoms are for betas. it is also not nearly as enjoyable as the sensations of actual bareback sex.

If the female makes you wear a condom, the female does not wish for your beta sperm to have any chance of entering her body.

If you have not had sex without a condom, you are a virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m54OuAiExuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex with a condom was only invented for homosexuals so they dont get aids. Basically anyone using condoms is a fag.

enjoy your stds and aids and baby, faggot

this is how normal males have sex with females. notice there is no condom.

Yeah I'll agree with this. And if you're fucking girls that you're sorried might have STDs you should stop paying for sex or raise your standards.

Enjoy your shotgun wedding.

seems like someone just found out they are a virgin.

maybe next time you will have a shot at passing your genes on and fulfilling your duty to nature.

or maybe you will die a failure, your genes deemed unfit by all females you've met during your short existence

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAH

The fuck do I want a kid at 25 for?

Get fucked hahahahhahah

You dont have to cum inside her. Just pull it out and shoot on her tits or something

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

Just be honest with yourself. Natural selection puts you into one of two categories:

>Weak (beta)
>Strong (alpha)

Females are the judges, and they are VERY lenient. If you have not fucked a girl bareback by now then something might be wrong with you.

It's nature's way of telling you that you're genetically unfit to contribute to future generations.

I won't go in without a condom unless I'm 100% sure (okay, 90% sure) she's on the pill.

The worst STD is kids.

beta sperm

alpha sperm

>genetically unfit to contribute to future generations

XD

yeah will good luck with that 18 year financial obligation then

also if your cock is small you are probably not going to do well in life.

larger cocks are more enjoyable for females, thus they prefer them.

in 100 years, the average cock will be much bigger since small cocks will not have had the opportunity to pass on their genes.

If you feel like having a child and/or an std go along with your ideology

>SEX WITH A CONDOM IS NOT SEX.
so... I didn't have sex with your mom then?

i kind of agree but also now i have herpes

tyler g?

>genetically unfit to contribute to future generations
>XD

>in 100 years, the average cock will be much bigger since small cocks will not have had the opportunity to pass on their genes.

>1.3 billion people in China
>retard

This.

>Gf stopped taking the pill
>refused to start again
>wants to go back to condoms even though we both hate them
>told her we're breaking up today
Can't even describe how much better bareback is. The thought of never getting it again was too much. Downside is I'll have to go back to condoms for a while, at least til I find a new gf and get her on the pill, but at least this way it won't (well might not) last forever.

Are you retarded?

the problems you describe are only for weak men who have sex with sluts or pay for sex. strong men have sex with clean girls or virgins because they are more desirable and more choosy with their mate.

as for having a baby, it is the only purpose you have. if you stay around and pay for it like a bitch, then you are a slave to the societal myth of monogamy.

spread your seed and move on.

Chinese women are used to small weewees

What a wonderfully new and refreshing troll thread, well done sir, you've got them by the netload.

tfw you wish OP's dad used a rubber

no he is correct and his female partner subconsciously wishes to maximize the possibility of becoming impregnated by his alpha sperm.

she also does not wish to have birth control interfere with her sexuality, for fear that it may cause her to lose her prized mate.

>Chinese women are used to small weewees

So is your boyfriend

Wow you're a fuckin beta faggot.
>condoms are 4 beta
>doesn't creampie

I can prove that condoms are for betas with another method.

This picture represents what all men want. They want to shove their girthy unprotected penis into the small tight vagina of a young girl with taut skin. This represents the maximum pleasure.

Yet you betas wear condoms because the girl wants you to. You give up the opportunity to receive maximum pleasure because a female "asked" you to.

This is beta behavior, and it is probably for the better that you just go ahead and put that condom on.

>condom are for betas

thats why niggers never wear them

your logic is flawless you autist fuck

All this time I thought I was making poor life choices, turns out I'm just alpha as fuck.

I use condor 'cause those stupid hores are not worthy my alpha cum, she is so needed for cum that she licks the condor afer I used her ... Also preventing STI's

why is gril on top?

t. Tyrone

if you don't give the alpha cum she seek it elswhere

Personally I like to keep a beta male for when I ejaculate.

He kneels at the side of my bed, naked, and watches me perform sexual acts on my female. When Im ready to ejaculate, I place my penis in his mouth and release my sperm down his throat.

Most alpha way to cum.

orrr, youre young and dont want to risk getting knocked up while youre still in college?

not all guys are asked to wear a condom, some just do, to prevent std's and children. not many people want a kid during college, js

its doggy style you stupid fuck.

I want to do this for you

>Most alpha way to cum.
Wut?

I think hes a faggot now.

Initially he thought he was coming round for a threesome with me and the girl. Thats not how it worked out for him.

Virgin detcted

seems like there are a lot of faggots in this thread cumming in others guys mouths and shit. and a lot of students who think they are getting an education so they can get a good job and make money.

don't be naive. you are instructed to do these things so that your father's genes will be passed onto a suitable female.

if you find one in college, and you pass on this opportunity, then you are a clown.

knock her up and continue with your life. then knock up others. as many as you can.

college is a ripoff anyway. either you are smart or you aren't. you don't learn intelligence, and if you think you need to pay 100k to learn shit that is on the internet for free, then you have no hope.

ITT dumbasses with overdue child support payments

Name a more alpha way

Condors don't usually make sex any less pleasant for me.

oh look, an hour long MIT physics lecture. guess how much I paid for this. 60,000? 80,000? 100,000?

youtube.com/watch?v=m54OuAiExuI

fucking retards.

Whoa there user. Aren't they endangered?

Enjoy herpes.

women have 101 ways to stop getting pregnant, and they still get pregnant 'unexpectedly'

men only have one,

>confirmed
>women are retarded

Black father detected, enjoy your mudshed

accidentally did this to a dude once.
> 6/10 chick brings me back to her place
> starts stripping, pulls me into bedroom
> naked dude by bed, dog collar on, chained to bedpost, some sort off chastity thing on his weenor, WTF
> she's like "just go with it user"
> start fucking her on bed like crazy
> dude mostly just sits there, starts sucking her toes at one point
> forget dude is even there after a while
> cum buckets, roll over out of breath
> she gets up, and stands over dudes mouth, lets her pussy drip into his mouth
> awkward
> leave, never talk to her again

>"unexpectedly"
This nigga thinks they actually MEAN that. No. They mean they'll be taking money out of your pay slips for 18 years, fam.
>not wearing a condom is expecting a woman to NOT take your money
That's a pretty fucking dumb expectation, user.

>licks the condor

> gf just got back on the pill
> Spent last night and the night before filling her up

I have kids now....I don't want or need more. Once the wife's birth control kicks in it will be back to bareback...what are you retarded or something?

>> awkward
that was the point at which it got like this
KYS

>genetically fit to contribute to future generations
>on Cred Forums

pick one

Can confirm. GF and I swing/swap. After getting to know the guy and trusting he isn't a skeeze, gf will let him go bareback unless he's too beta for her to want to let him

Girls ask me to cum inside everytime and want to lick my semen, but I want to use condom.

>If you have not had sex without a condom, you are a virgin.
rofl this

>giving her your real name
>living in the same state/country

Sex is purely for mating

So no condoms

BUT IT'S OKAY TO FUCK AROUN DWITH WEIRD SEX POSITIONS AND BE A DEGENERATE Cred Forumstard

Im not a grill nor a faggot

>traveling for pussy
Yeah, ok. I'm sure your internet GF thinks you're very alpha.

well maybe not that small

not internet GF I took a trip across the border when I got my new car.
current gf had her tubes tied in previous relationship

The withdrawl method never works.

Alpha as fuck man.

This guy had a real big crush on the girl I fuck. He was quite obsessed by her. She used to tell me about him and how he would confess his feelings etc. He's about 5'7", skinny and with a little dick. Im 6'2" and built.

First time he came round, he thought it was just to chill with her. He didnt know I would be there. We ended up fucking whilst he was kneeling at the side of the bed. I forced my cock in his mouth when I wanted to come.

The next couple of times hes come round, he knew what would happen. Now his mouth is open wide waiting for my dick. After I unload in his mouth, he gets to jerk off and we both watch him cum.

We arent fucking animals anymore faggot

I impregnate women naturally on the regular. It's definitely amazing when you cum inside a chick's pussy knowing you just made a baby.

Hey dude you seem cool would you want to hit up a bar and find some chicks together?

>niggers
>not animals anymore
Pick one

>mfw when no chin

smart thing to do is wear a condom with a girl you dont want any chance to have kids with. Its not a one way street for the woman.

I used a condom withmy first GF, because while she was nice, I didnt have long term strong feelings for her. No way was I going to baby her. No fucking way.

If I ever with a true gem, I will be way more lax about using a condom because it would be more to my advantage.

Agree, there is nothing like cumming inside.

If you have good control, it does work.

When tf did i say niggers were human

Kek

Go go vasectomy

OP was baiting hard but has a point.

Some chicks are so paranoid that they need you to have a condom but even with those girls, they quickly let you bareback that shit.

I've always had my girls on birth control and either pulled out or came right up in there and got some Plan B the day after. They upped the price of Plan B so it's mostly pulling out.

My current gf loves it when I cum as deep as possible. We cum simultaneously 98% of the time. It's ducking great. She's on the birth control that has the glass vial in her upper arm that lasts for 3 years.

You really don't know what it's like to feel every inch of your girl and then pump a hot load into her. They love it, we love it, it's real sex.

My gf is in birth control, so i cum inside always.

It is like reaching heaven.

Fucking with condom is like no fucking at all

I use a condom because I don't want a kid fucking up my Uni education, and the gf's birth control is off-track at the moment.
No kids for another 7 years, minimum.

Fucking missing the feeling of dumping a load deep in her pretty badly though.

If you guys are so "alpha" why the fuck are you on here posting on an online image board that will just delete it soon and will make no significant impact to anyone?

>emulating the life choices of niggers
ISHYGDDT

>If the female makes you wear a condom

I don't give a shit what her opinion on the matter is, I put on the condom because I don't want an 18 year financial burden or an STD

once we have been hooking up for a while and I trust them enough, I've always convinced them into getting an IUD, but for the first few months, I'm wrapping up my tool even if it doesn't feel good.

protip gents, many girls aren't familiar with the IUD, but they are pretty low risk, easier than the pill, and get rid of her period. Tell her those three things and really emphasize the last one. It has worked like a charm the past 5 of 6 times and my current girl has one

Don't want to get her preggers but wanna cum inside??

Fuck her in the ass.

cause I have insomnia, and my gf is sleeping after i pumped a huge load inside her.

So basically im bored right now.

Not an option yet. Gonna have kids at some point.

The condor threads are real today

Don't wear a condom with a stranger get the clap
*clap*clap*
Don't wear a condom with a stranger get the clap
*clap*clap*
If slight loss of sensation makes it with the burnination, then don't wear yourself a condom and get the clap
*clap*clap*

Second verse~

If you don't wear a condom you could get aids!

etc. so on. and so forth.

Inside a biological females tight pussy

>what is pre-cum

what the fuck else am I supposed to do while I wait for my girl to finish cooking me dinner?

*makes it worth the

damn typo

>implying you can't be a strong person because you post on a popular image board
>implying we need validation from posts that stay in a dead thread for ever

Okay.

Owned. No comeback, not at all. So good it was bad huehuehuehue.

i agree to be hoenst. id honestly rather jerk off while groping a girl than fuck her with a condom

Hooo boy are you in for a surprise.

This thread is full of fucking losers from start to finish

Well, what about getting jobs wearing a condom with spermicide inside?

I've both barebacked and used the condom. Yes the condom is worse. Yes it is still better then masturbating.

But...

The thin ones are not that bad. There are many dozens of different kinds of condoms. I order then by the hundred-box-sampler and have tried many many different types.

The standard trojan is ok. The "colored" ones are garbage, they are thick and uncomfortable. Anything that dubs itself fancy in some way are pretty good. Lastly anything marked extra sensitive or extra thin is not that different.

The only thing the thicker ones are good for are lasting longer, but after a while its just exercise.

In my experience ribbing makes no difference. The ribbing is actually really small grooves no matter the style.

The numbing ones are...weird.. but actually feel better then the horrible generic colored ones which tend to have a thicker rubber and just feels bad.

The only thing I've never tried are the cooling menthol and capsacin ones. I don't like the though on trapping my dick with burning or freezing chemicals (and my partner does not like the thought of putting those up inside her).

Also never used a condom for anal, because why bother.

Aids is for life. Also not every girl wants to get pregnant out of highschool.

They do if ur me

>never used a condom for anal
Because it's more suspectible to STD, because of the increased chance of small tearing

Yes faggots, wear condoms. They will keep you safe.

Meanwhile I will just be feeling the tightness and warmth of my gf's pussy as close as possible to the nerve endings on my penis. I will feel all the textures. She will too. She will cream on my bulbous veiny cock as we experience each other the natural way.

Meanwhile you shove your plastic shrouded dong into a girl who would prefer her dildo over your beta condom dick. You know her insides must feel really good, but you just can't feel it right now. Maybe one day.

I only use condors

>Females are the judges
You sound very beta my friend

That actually looks like alot of fun

If you've never blown a big pent up load deep inside a girl's wanting pussy then looked down to see this...

Well you're basically a faggot. Or you're just not a suitable mate in the eyes of the females you desire.

And if it's your girlfriend who won't let you cum in her... Well I'm sure her ex left plenty of loads inside her. But she wouldn't have minded getting pregnant by him I guess.

>stds are cool because my dick is too small for condoms
Yeah, whatever.

Adding to the bait list.

I've literally never seen someone bait this hard in a thread.

says the virgin NEET

Total virgin Huge fucking boring right here As u all sit around masturbating to this thread by yourselves with beta cocks discussing whose virgin and who is not

a myth

>taking the time to link and categorize every single post ITT
maximum autism

ITT: people reply to such an obvious fucking troll it hurts.

>sex is sex
>have it and shut the fuck up

/Thread

someone's 16 and doesn't understand a troll anyone who uses autism as a slur is also 16

It's funny when people accidentally have sex that leaves them with an unsavory feeling, leaves them disgruntled

oh boy, the amount of baited people here...

>what is precum
You ever had sex ed? Oh right, America is afraid of teaching children about sex.

Everyone use ever had sex with?

>obviously never fucked a girl raw
OP may be bait, but he's still right. It's life changing.

obvious troll is obvious

Theres no semen in precum you retard its just you rpenis getting ready to cum with all the real nutrients

op is right but its not like anyone here is gonna have sex so who cares

please stop acknowledging american education systems as a real thing, it's offensive

someone who gets their jimmies rustled about autism being used as an insult...

>consider the following

>don't call people autists
>you'll hurt my autist feelings
this isn't your safe space princess

That's not true. Some people have been found to have sperm in their precum. It's not known exactly why. It may be related to when they last ejaculated, or it may be specific to the person.

lol no its getting shit for free. fuck without fear the bitch can tie you down with a parasite. fuck em bareback on their period. wrap that shit otherwise unless you wanna be the cunt's meal ticket with no way out except becoming an-hero

>implying anyone takes OP serious

>implying most bitches are deserving of my alpha cum

Omg kys all of u like op just had sex for the first time without a condom prob and feels his sex is superior cause some slam piggy couldn't afford condoms n neither could he like so dumb I only don't use a condom with a girl I can trust and u really can't trust any of them but any girl I've been with has preferred no condom most of them have the implant in their vag that I've been with

>all the real nutrients
Cum:
It's got what vaginas crave.
It's got NUTRIENTS.

Obviously a highly educated medical opinion here.

they have smaller vaginas to match the smaller penis tho

That's kinda gay

What the fuck kind of saying is that? U might actually be 65 which is a hell of a lot weirder

>taking the b8

Worked for me for like 10 years. No kids I know about!

degree holding peoples classify the weakest among the group as omegas. there is only one or a few alphas that are leaders, betas obey the alphas, omegas obey everyone.
having said that, the virgin OP is right condoms suck. then again so do children.

lol I love Cred Forums, safe place to just blurt out retarded ideas or concepts
the kind of thing that you already know is so dumb, the only place you can say it is on an anonymous image board

Probably because you're a virgin.

Thats y everybuddy is a buttfucking snigger lovin jigga-pleasin' hemlock shovin' bitch's titty-wanna beach sex gonna little shitty wonderland
u go now pls?

This looks like my wife when a blow a load in her, it's cash mane.

Dat pussy screamin, dat pussy screamin

Been in a relationship 2years we use condoms literally not in a point in my life where i wanna take care of a kid, mine dosent like the pill. Ill agree theres nothing better than bare back through.

Say what you want man but if i aint steady with the broad iam sliding on a jimmy hat.