I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

What do you got for me today Cred Forums?

Yo Rick, I got this tub full of dvds theres 315 of em what can you do?

The best I can do is three dollars considering how many shitty movies you got there

Hlw much for my dubs?

i have these dubs

how much you give me for this chair

checked
hey rick, how much for my first print one of kind rare pepe?

Do you have Battle Toads?

Let me call in a buddy who's an expert in first print one of a kind rare pepes.

ok, ill look around while i wait Rick!!

kek

But really.....

Do you have Battle Toads?

Hi, I'm Dick Whispers of Dank Memes Ltd. My buddy Rick here calls me in whenever he gets someone in with some dank meme memorabilia.

I've got a 6 year old meme that recently resurfaced on instagram, give me 200 dollars

I'm Dick Harrison and this is my sex shop. I work here with my Sugar Daddy and my son, Big Cock.Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that hole.

Hey nigger! Get of the shitter!

Viva la bam? Gayyyyyyyyy

>I see you bought out the local Blockbusters as it was going out of business

got deez dank niggers here

Hello Rork Hanrihan, I've got this commemorative 2 girls 1 cake

hey guys
I need to run outside to grab my
wallet can you watch this for me

no problem, friend

I'm Rick Cuckington, and this is my cuck shop. I work here with my wife and her son, lil ho$$. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come in your wife!