What would you do to this bible thumping slut?

What would you do to this bible thumping slut?

Her life dream is to be a missionary

Who is she and I'd wifey her in an instant
I'd still wifey her

Moar

10/10 pussy

And she loves sex, can't get enough of it

more, i've fapped to her many times

are you a friend with benefit, or boyfriend?

Pray with her

One of her many exs, I was her 3rd, now she's up to 10 plus I think? Not including flings

I'd thump her in the bible.

I would eat that ass so good

She also loves it up the butt

does she still send you pics, or did you just maintain contact with her?

i saw the original thread where you posted the convo you had with her about the dream

thanks for sharing all of this btw, i meant it when i've said i've fapped to her many times

its hot being able to put the pic of her ass bent over side by side with the one of her clothed

I would use her sluttiness against her, I would convince her she's a horrible slutty sinner who doesn't deserve god's love or grace, I'd convince her she is devil incarnate for being so slutty, but I'd also make her enjoy being treated like shit.

And she always swallows, every one

>cuck thread
kys

Don't maintain contact anymore, her always letting guys cum in her finally came back to bite her, and now she got married in May

why does she have a picture of hitler in her room if she loves jesus!?

wow

sometimes, i wonder if i should just stay alone

i'm christian myself, and i've actually read the bible. yet here i am on Cred Forums with dick in hand.

if i can't trust myself, how can i trust a woman?
still gonna shoot a load to her though tbh

The Jews killed Jesus...

You simply marry her and cum in her and hope that if she cheats she uses protection and hope that if she doesn't she doesn't end up with an std.

That's it. I am going to rape and marry her. In that order.

Oh and she's also open for ladies

Shave her butthole

How can you be so obsessed with the Bible, but have casual sex so much?

Tell her to wipe better.

Oh she already feels that way, doesn't stop her though

>i'm christian myself, and i've actually read the bible. yet here i am on Cred Forums with dick in hand.

I was going to say that impure thoughts aren't as bad as actually acting on those impulses, but I think Jesus said something directly to the contrary. This is why I went agnostic/atheist though (in b4 tips fedora). It seems like no matter how devout anybody is or claims to be, they basically just follow whatever interpretation of Scripture suits their whim, and justify or rationalize any sins with mental gymnastics.

5/10 just trying to get as much attention as she can.
Christian women are hoes too.
All hoes are hoes, man

I believe she rationalizes that it's fine since 'Jesus died for our sins' and 'no matter how bad you are you have already been forgiven because of his sacrifice'

Basically as a do whatever you want and you can get away with it as long as you're sorry about it afterwards card

Bump

>Basically as a do whatever you want and you can get away with it as long as you're sorry about it afterwards card

That makes sense, but if feels so disingenuous. I already don't like going to Church, but if I did, I can't imagine feeling comfortable (like the proverbial whore in church), knowing that I purposely disobey God and don't even bother trying to be better.

Oh see how her heel is going slightly into her cunt? She likes to do that a lot

What would I do? Fuck her in the ass and fill it up with cum and bail.

Can OP and other non-virgins answer a question for me? I'm a loser sperg and have no frame of reference:

Do you guys feel bad for husband at all? Like, I know it's unrealistic especially in today's world to expect a virgin girl, and I think I'd be ok with a girl whose had some sexual experience, but I'd feel awkward as hell marrying a woman whose taken so many cocks up her ass and swallowed so many loads. Does it bother any of you guys too or am I just being an obsessive faggot?

Would def fuck in the ass

I think she was secretly looking to get hitched actually, she admitted to me one time that when she was fucking another one of her exs (they had already broken up and she'd banged several other guys since then) that she wanted him back so she tried to hold him in so she'd get knocked up, since he was they honest type that she'd know would stay for a baby

I'm really glad I left her when I did

nothing. She seems like a wonderful and bright lady

>she wanted him back so she tried to hold him in so she'd get knocked up, since he was they honest type that she'd know would stay for a baby

Man if I weren't an incel faggot I'd go out and get a vasectomy tomorrow.

you're just being an "obsessive faggot"...

More importantly, thats probably half of the reason you're a virgin

I'd say you're right in the middle with it. I mean it's good to have a girl with experience and having around 10 partners is very normal imo personally unless you're some hermit shut-in. But at the same time I also wouldn't want a girl with a "too" much experience if you know what I mean. I don't mind her having some experience but I don't want some banged out, ravaged pussy either.

I'm glad you got out when you did too user. Couple of personal questions if you don't mind answering them. Did she scream when you fucked her ass? Beg you to cum inside it? Did she ever want to roleplay with you? If so what? I know she likes little boys.

I've been married twice, my second wife was a virgin , I popped her cherry.
Yes it bother me, bothers me enough that I'd never get married again. I'm going to be single for the rest of my life.

>More importantly, thats probably half of the reason you're a virgin

Hey, I'd be more than willing to fuck a slut myself. I just wouldn't want to marry one.

>Yes it bother me, bothers me enough that I'd never get married again. I'm going to be single for the rest of my life

What happened to the second wife?

It is never OK to take a picture when the subject is this back-lit. She needs to repent of her sins, then I'll fuck her pooper.

Yes she can very loud moans and squeals, no she didn't beg to be cum inside but she was the one who brought up anal, and we never got into rollplay save some mild bondage

And yes she liked kids too but I don't think she's acted on it, how I recently found out she did work at a children's learning center for a bit so, I don't know

Ah ok gotcha. Thanks for answering m8. She give good head?

However*

Grills change, sometimes they change for the better, sometimes they change for the worse, sometimes they're neither better nor worse, just different.

Virginity makes no difference. Hormone balance makes a difference. Too much makes a grill that is insatiable. Too little makes a grill that has zero sex drive. Just the right amount makes a grill that uses sex to get what she wants, but otherwise doesn't care about it.

She had a pretty bad gag telex, but she sometimes took it deep

Reflex

Damn, story of my life.

High on the testosterone makes a girl that cannot say no to a genuine advance.

High on the other female hormones makes less sex drive. Just the right amount of testosterone and others make a girl that is extremely horny, and regardless of bareback sex will not get pregnant.

She's says that what made her a slut was a guy who raped her when she was 18, but after she told me the story I don't buy that she was actually raped, I think she came up with that after

This little girl is a hottie. Does she have an Asian accent or no?

Is she half Korean?

I'd thump her right in her deuteronomy

Typical fucking woman. When will they understand regret doesn't mean rape. Another question btw, what's the kinkiest shit you guys did?

Wouldn't know, sorry. I saved it from Cred Forums a while back. just trying to throw some extra stuff into the thread.

Nope, Hispanic/native american

She liked public sex a lot, which is odd because she also usually likes the lights off for sex, but in a library, bent over a car on the side of a highway at night or a park bench, behind a rock on a hiking trail, you name it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some voyeur footage out there of her banging someone in public

Oh cool man. Sounds like she was a fun time honestly. Just glad you bailed when you did because clearly she was crazy enough to do some truly shady shit. Good on ya though for having some fun while you could.

I think I have one last question though; Is she into her asshole being eaten out? Did you ever do that to her?

What's her rape story?

Bymp

Yeah she was a little crazy (pic related)

She preferred to be fucked more than eaten

seen this before. shes pretty cute. I forget OP's story, but this shit is years old.

OP is telling her story right now, read the thread

why bother. same old angry ex bullshit blah blah she was a slut blah blah fucks lots of guys blah blah I still think about her all the time have her nudes women are horrible

maybe if he would upload source videos or something I'd give a shit

She says that she was with a guy who worked in a planetarium, and that when they were alone they were making out on the stairs and he asked her if 'he could kiss her anywhere' and she says she thought that ment anywhere in the planetarium (note that she already wasn't virgin at this time, she had lost that at 16)

Of course the guy ment her body and proceded to start taking her clothes off, to which she didn't object 'because she didn't think it would lead to sex' (but she also soar he'd already fingered her a couple times) one thing led to another, she said she kept whispering 'no' before he put it in, and that was that.

up the videos to mega so we can hear sound

And then she moved into his apartment the next day where he 'proceded to rape her multiple times a day for a week' but that no he didn't hold her hostage or anything.

Bump

OP here - she started fucking this black guy and said my dick was too small. fucking whore.

OP, can you make a mega download of all her pics because fuck me, I need them!

She went to this star trek convention and fucked wharf. fucking WHARF. She made me watch and when I cried she called me a little cunt and spoon fed me his cum and made me lick her fingers clean. Wharf was just laughing at me.

No need, here's the whole boring bunch, motherless com/9F278D2

after she got the wedding ring she would ram it in my b-hole and ask

>whose a little gummy fudge

I don't even know that that means

but I'd say it over and over

she broke my rectum
and my heart
the whore

Kek, this shit is gold

burn her at the fucking stake. like a steak.

Eat that curry ass

Yeah, it's funny she sucks so much at taking photos since she pictures herself as a photographer and actually has her own little photography business

Wow she literally sounds like the worst type of person

Sodomize her until she renounces god

gross

Put the fear of God in her with my dick.

you holding out moar vid OP?

17??? Mods!

OP you can't not have hardcore vids of this chick