I feel fucking wonderful right now, Cred Forums...

I feel fucking wonderful right now, Cred Forums. I just got into a relationship with the girl I've been crushing on for four years. AMA. Also, general good feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7LdrAqL0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and my relationship is going down hill

i feel like shit
miss freinds
miss family
miss home
stay golden though snake

Tell us why Cred Forumsro

well done, OP
dunno what to add really

I feel good because i'm getting nudes easly without even catfishing

So why haven't you uploaded her tits yet?

It wont last m8.. She's doing it out of pity and will regret it. Fucking idiot

just found im hiv negative after months of freaking out

Feelin good because I only have to hold out for a few days until I can pickup a half ounce of weed

Felt the same now she is just playing with my emotions and i can't sleep or eat i just keep thinking about her you might call me a pussy but its hard to live without her

I was writing a college essay about my experiences with my autism after I was told about it a few weeks before I turned 16. I finished it, and gave it to my mom and dad for review. My mother had some edits, and actually wrote it so much better than I did, and captured aspects of it that I forgot to mention. I finally had closure: someone understood me more than I did. Sure, it was my mom, but, to quote Norman Bates, "A boy's best friend is his mother".

So much shit at once for a paranoid person to handle and now my gf is hiding our relationship from everyone. Apparently she's been asked to leave me by someone "I can't know"

grats user. the beginning of relationships are always, Jump in the air and kick your heels together type of thing. I'm glad for you, try to keep that feeling with her as long as you can.

Say what people will about being soft or whatever, but family can be so important. Sometimes they're who know you best, and will always support you. Nothing wrong with loving your family :^)

Condolences to you two. I've been friends with her for a long time, I figured she didn't reciprocate the feelings because she at one point said we had more of a brother-sister thing going on during a conversation. Turns out I was wrong. I never mentioned my feelings to her because I didn't want to ruin the friendship, she actually came out with it today.
Thanks user. I don't mind if we end up breaking up - hopefully even if we do, we stay friends. I've just wanted this for a long time.

I'm really happy for you user

Gay boy

That's great user, congratulations I think? I don't know, whatever you say to someone when they realize they don't have a horrible disease. Good for you!

Hate to say but that might be gg, being able to communicate with eachother is paramount to successful relationships

Congrats user! I love seeing my fellow Cred Forumsros get the girls they want. Don't overthink anything and enjoy yourselves :)

Right back atcha

Same here, user...
Hold that chin high tho. In time we'll be switching roles with OP.

> someone "I can't know"

That's really shady man. Why? What does it matter if you know? Clearly something is up, What are you going to do?

This user gets it. Watch out for poor communicators. Either signifies treachery or autism

That's wonderful. I'm glad you found someone who understands you. That's the best feeling in the world. I hope you find a significant other like that!

Thanks, user. I feel absolutely brilliant right now, I don't think I've been this happy in a long time.

I feel wonderful, asked the girl of my dreams actually want to date to come to my orchard in Hawaii and spend the winter with me growing weed and she said yes :) so I bought her ticket and she's meeting me in October on the big island

You need to talk to her and sort out your issues, user. Otherwise it's definitely gg.

Checked

You know she probably got dicked on a billion times by like 5 different guys in four years right?

>Dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7LdrAqL0Y

fuck you OP

And then the japs invented 4 chan and the internet and it was all over
The End

How did you ask her out?
How did you start talking to her?

Kinda wanna print that out.. And keep it with me as a reminder everyday to do awesome things... Fill in a spot everyday

Hey OP,

> Be me. 21 years old
> Crushing on a girl since February
> Become friends with her
> Ask her out to the movies. She says yes.
> End up cancelling the date because my professor changed the exam date.
> She goes traveling and comes back after 3 months
> Start talking to her again
> Ask her if she wants to go to this festival thing with me
> She says she has to work (this was true)
> A few weeks later, ask her out to the movies
> She says we should go with other friends
> End up going bowling with her and a bunch of people

I just assumed that she was not interested in me and stopped being so forward with her. Did this ever happen to you OP? Should I just give up? I need advice guys

After the sad feels you get the good feels.

Girlfriend wants to go to medschool. Literally a sea apart. I know I won't handle the distance, and it'll just fall apart. Can't really be selfish and tell her not to go. She won't stay even if I dared to be so selfish.

Really happy for you OP, I wish you the best.

enjoy this moment, really take it all in. Forget about the future, just focus on the present. What awaits in the future will make this memory seem like a slice of heaven. Contrasted to the hellish torture of reality.

>stay golden though snake
kys

We were laying in bed watching a movie. She asked me to pause it, then went quiet, started trying to say something, gave up. After a short silence, I said "Hey, let's date."
I started talking to her way back in high school. Didn't have feelings for her then, but I slowly started crushing on her. We're really close friends, she's fucking great, man.
Hang out with her in your free time, then just straight up ask her out.

Condolences, Cred Forumsrother. I'm sorry it had to end that way. Hopefully you find someone else, or maybe it will work out in the end. Just keep hoping, y'know?
Regardless of what happens in the future, I won't regret anything that happened. Reality is only hellish torture if you believe it to be so. There's always a way to crawl out of a hole, even when there are no places to grab onto.

I'm not a native English speaker and don't understand what you wrote. Sorry lol. Can you explain plz?

this is a nice thread

if she was interested in something more than friendship she'd make it obvious to you. Best advice? Try flirting with her, get her mind spinning with images of you and her. If that doesn't work move on.

Pretty sure it was just gibberish, user.

some sort of ebonic tribe speak im sure

> "Hang out with her in your free time"
I tried this by asking her out a few times. She only wants to hangout when there's other ppl I guess
> "Just straight up ask her out"
I think I kinda did by asking her out to the movies. I know it's different, but she was giving me hints that she wasn't interested.

Can you give me how you would flirt? We go to the same church and only see each other once a week unless I decide to buy something at the place she works at. Tbh, I only go there to see her

Then I guess she isn't interested, user. In that case it's best to just move on. If you realize you're probably not going to get with her, it makes the feelings much easier to deal with. Sometimes they go away, sometimes they don't, but you can at least move on.

I'm probably getting fired on Monday because Im a fuckup. Feeling empty and tired. That job was the only good thing going for me in my life and was a huge game changer for me.

Think about all the chads she went through over the past 4 years. Every time you kiss her, you are blowing all those cocks. Every time you stick your dick in her you may as well be rubbing it against the miles of dick she has taken right in front of your face