Hey Cred Forums What's everybody doing tonight?

Hey Cred Forums What's everybody doing tonight?
I'm at a fair...

At home, chilling fam. I'm a homebody on the weekends.

Gonna play some vidya and watch anime + Star Trek. Pretty much the same as any night.

youre in louisiana

> (OP) (You)
>youre in louisiana
Guess again...

so youre not at a fair in a small town in northeast louisiana?

Nope :p

Have you hit up that gravitron on the left yet, OP? That shit's sick. My favorite fair ride of all time.

my dude that looks a lot like the fair going on in my town right now lol have fun on the ring of fire

watchin motherfuckers do stupid shit in the h

What games you playing?

It probably is ;) I already went on the ring of fire, that shit was awesome

Damn right I did, I've basically rode everything and I'm ready to go home lol

Anime is gay but star trek is great

BLOPS 3, Nitroplus Blasterz, and probably starting Tales of Zestiria. Just bought this PS4 a few days ago, and it is nothing short of amazing.

Actually nvm mine is in Kansas currently, I'm retarded lol, but the ring of fire was good

is the sizzler there?
that one was always good

Ride it again, you know you wanna.

Anime is great, as is Star Trek. I'm on Deep Space Nine, though I've already finished all of Voyager (personal favorite).

Oh nice, I have a PS4, but all I use it for is Fallout 4 and Bloodborne, not a bad system but I dunno if I'm gonna get another future Playstation like the PS PRO

Yup, first ride I rode, always fun

Only get it if you have a 4K TV. Apparently, it would require that.

>To think, I was contemplating buying a Wii U

Sikeston?

> (You)
>Ride it again, you know you wanna.
I don't think I can take another spinny ride without puking user, I've been here for like 6 hours and I'm ready to go home x_x

Until another Metroid game comes out, I'm not getting another Nintendo console :/ I'm too poor to fork out money for a 4k tv, maybe in the future when I get a PC that can actually handle 4k gaming

Fair enough, you at least get some cotton candy and all that?

Hutchinson, Kansas

Nintendo's just letting its 3 main franchises (Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon) carry the whole company. I'm waiting for a new F-Zero, new Donkey Kongs, new anything that isn't the same tired series.' Maybe even a Waluigi game for once.

Lets see... Got my first deep fried twinkie but other than that, I really didn't get much

Yeah tell me about it :/ It's sad how Nintendo is doing this, they're also killing off fan projects too, not good

Fuccckkk yes. Those are amazing. I'm from Cali so every time I go to the Santa Cruz boardwalk, that's a must-have.

They really are, you're lucky, I'd love to go to California some day, all these fields in Kansas get really boring, There's not a lot to here :/

Shit dude, I'm getting bored here too. You just get desensitized over time. I live 20 minutes from San Francisco and I just want to go travel somewhere else.
I understand what you mean with the Kansas thing though, haven't heard of many exciting things there haha

you live on the peninsula?

Not sure if that was supposed to be a joke, it went over my head if it was. I live in the East bay area.

I suppose so lol, It's just all my life Ive basically lived in a small town with nothing to do, Feelsbadman, What kinda places would you travel too?

no joke
wasn't sure 20min in what direction
I work in UC.

Just got home

I feel it.
Well ideally, internationally. Like Germany or Australia. But I don't have the money for that shit. One day, hopefully.

As in Berkeley?

Woops, I quoted myself. Last comment was toward

vidya and movies

Union City

Ohh gotcha. I drove through there yesterday to and from San Jose.

NYC here.
nothing much, bombs going off,.. just the usual.

I really don't know where I wanna go yet but probably somewhere in Europe and Asia, I think it would be nice to get outta this country for a while lol

home doing nothing.

Oh that's no fun, bombs going off there a normal occurrence?

> (OP) (You)
>home doing nothing.
Aw I'm sorry, Well I hope you find something to do!

>usual
So edgy! considering that almost nothing happened since Sep 11.

KYS

Yeah, definitely. I want to see the world. Not enough time in life lol

Well, tbh I'm on Cred Forums... the only beta thing about it is I planned to be here tonight.
enjoy your evening dude

Ahhh that aint beta at all, thanks man enjoy Cred Forums! What is your favorite board btw?

Agreed, It all feels short

Well I hope you get out of Kansas one day user, Godspeed.

Just left cedar points halloweekend

> (You)
>Well I hope you get out of Kansas one day user, Godspeed.
Thanks for talking user, Have a good night!

You too!

My nigga is that Puyallup?

sorry
Cred Forums of course !
and Cred Forums

what about you ?