ITT: Post innocent looking cuties, others say how they'd fuck them, reply for reply

ITT: Post innocent looking cuties, others say how they'd fuck them, reply for reply

I would shove that rose up her ass and make her gag on my cock

Would eat her out while she blows me I'd make her choke on my cock and cover her face in my cum.

Would love to rip up that dress and fuck her hard in the ass before cumming all over that naive looking face

Wow what a beautiful face I would love to cover her in my cum

wwyd?

Lynch
These threads are cancer and you're a faggot who has trouble getting off without being spoon fed by another faggot

Would love to get her on her knees and have her deep throat me until I cake her face in cum.

Wat do?

Shit in her mouth. That's it.

Penetrate her nostrils

id fuck her hard enough to wipe that innocent smile off

I would take her out for coffee, buy her flowers, ask about her day, massage her feet, clean her dishes, fuck her ass then never see her ever again

Would make her fill out a captcha and then sharpie in pooper

turn 360 degrees and walk away. dis-gust-ing

360 degrees?... So you'll walk right into her?

Wish I could have them double team me, would fuck the girl on the left while she ate out the girl on the right. Then would cover the girl on the right with cum before I made them 69

Rip out righties brows and glue them onto lefties upper lip to make a classy 'stache

>posting pakis
>not posting that paki ass
y

Bang pink shirt into another timezone

>good
>catholic
Catholics are as fucked up as Catholicism
t; extremely fucked.

Rip out her tongue and rub it on her clit so it's like shes perform cunnilingus on herself.

Would pull her tight shorts down and fuck that tight ass in front of the whole school I would fill her ass and cover her face in cum she wouldn't be aloud to clean it off and have to walk around the rest of the day with cum on her every time I see her I would use her mouth and add to it.

Would give double eye lid surgery

Girl on right.... Wow, just wow.... I would slowly kiss her whole body till her pussy is so wet it's practically begging to get fucked. Then I'd pull her cunt soaked panties down Exposing her tight glazed twat. Then I'd tease the fuck out her pussy with my tongue... Slowly sucking her clit.... Then id fuck the living daylights out of her and cum on her perfect teeth

mmm, shes a cutie, got more?

What would you do to her?
Want to see more?

Definitely appropriate treatment

Would buy a wig and some Nair so I could fuck her while looking like her.

id bang her infront of her parents to show the slut she really is

Would tight fuck her hard and cover the. In my cum.

Would bite her ear off like Mike Tyson

Moaaar

newfag detected

More of lefty

Would send this pic to enews' fashion police to talk about that gaudy hemline

Continue?

Would use both hands to play "got your nose"

whats her name

Would steal stuffed animal

Would tie her up and force her to watch a marathon of days of our lives while eating sushi like the slut she is

dude you're over thinking this.
Just premature ejaculate like you do when sniffing mommies panties

Do you think you know her?

Would love to tittyfuck her and cum all over her face

Would let her pee on Carl

Would give her some lowlights, the fucking whore

yes she is

not at all mate

Wish I had ass pics for you

Kek

Knew this girl for a while and I found out that she did nude modeling

HOLY KEK

would fuck her in the ass, slap her call her a whore, i just want to see her cry and understand there is no peace in the world

NC State?

Would colorize that bitch to oblivion

Damn, always hope that someone would know a girl I post. Her name's Kinsey

Lololol

Forgot pic

Would buy and adequate bra so it doesn't look like her boobs are bowing to a Japanese business man

Nah she's not close to NC

Lmao

Lol wtf man

she prefers going natural

Fuck off

Kinsey is just fucking cute, id fuck her into oblivion

Topkek.

Wwyd to her?

The game? Or the movie?

Lollolllolll

Pink sock her asshole

OMG what happened to her face? Is she okay?

both

id cum all over her glasses

Underrated comments

Wtf is pink sock?

>reply for reply
kys nigger

Google it

pink sock condom. use vaseline to help hold in place or an older type of rubber banding. it's for the eperience not safety

It's something your daddy uses every night whilst thinking of you, user. Nigga probably cries while doing it too.

wish i knew the school she went to so i could fuck her

No u

She goes to college in Texas, so can't be too hard to look through every one

TAMU?

Would retake the picture so it's not blurry as shit.

How would you do her

Retard detected

I would shove my cock down her throat until she gagged an cried and with mascara running down her face I'd cum all over her face and make her walk around town like that.

By shaking her hand, telling her I had a good night and would call her, and promptly delete her number.

Not AM

Heck off newfaggerino

Would face fuck her and cover her tits in cum

UT?

I'd roughly pull on her hair as I assfucked her brutally, not knowing if the screams were from pain or pleasure.

Came so hard... Any more? Close up or ass?

Haha... Being called a newfag by a summerfag.... Classic

I'll keep posting her and saying if she goes to the university you ask, if you keep going with her

Heck off newfig xD

Name for Christ's sake?

Houston?

A true gentlemen indeed

Anal oral

Never had anal with her, but she gave nice bjs

I would take her out on a date to a fancy restaurant, while waiting for our food is make her suck my dick under the table. Is cum all over her face and when the waiter came with our food she'd lock eyes with him, have a huge smile and wink.

Hnnng those tits need to be coverd in cum I would fuck her in her cunt and let you join in and fuck her ass I would cover her face and cum all over her making her loot like a slut while you fill her with cum.

Oh yeah

i would turn 2pi radians and walk away

which you fuck and why

Oh baby YASSSSS

Girl I knew from High School

Would love to do that with you.

What does this cute little cunt deserve?

does she go to university more south or north of texas?

Hnnng I would take left while you take right we could take turns fucking both girls.

Let's do it. They both need it.

Anal, oral, vag and why

I'd love to cover both girls faces with cum we could get a group of people to do a train on them and only cover there face and tits you would be the only one allowed to fill kthem with your cum since they probably have teased you your whole life.

Mmm yes. They have been very big teases.

in public

Oh she's cute...I'd use her in an empty closet during a party. She looks like she'd be cute with that looks of worry and fear.

This girl is the epitome of innocent. Daughter of a southern baptist preacher, doesn't date, the works.

More of her. I would love her long time!

She'd be tied up in public with the word 'cunt' written in her forehead in bright red lipstick. The whole show would be managed by a strapon wearing lesbian with a whip and box of ever bigger dildos to fill her holes with. She'd shout out to the audience and ask for suggestions on what to do. She pulls her hair, pisses all over her, leaving her a wet mess, before slapping her and having a helper bring in a huge jug of hot fresh cum, gathered earlier in the day. She brings it to her lips and commands her to drink, pouring faster and faster till she gags and splutters, leaving it running down her fat tits. Unimpressed, she takes her strapon and sticks it deep inside her ass, holding onto her mouth leaving her with an undignified expression. As an extra punishment, she takes a pippet and brings it to the cum left in the jig, squeezes to fill it then brings it to the sluts face. Placing it at the edge of her nose, she squeezes so the cum shoots up deep inside, hitting the back if her throat and making her gag hard on stage.

Anyone want to do 1:1 Kik what would you do?

Play along with the thread then, bud

how would you take this innocent cutie's virginity? does it count if its rape? what would you do with her big tits and braces?

What's your kik I'm done for sure

¿

dude she's not fucking cute at all, looks downsy or something.

You're her dad.... You shouldn't be doing this.

How have they teased you?. I would tie both girls up and get fuck bother their faces making them gag and choke on my cock while you use their asses making them scream in pain as you abuse them snacking their asses as I use their mouths by the Time you have filled each of them in all their he's their faces and tits would be coverd in my cum dripping down all over.

Tell me yours, afraid I'll get spammed :)

What you do to this girl

They're just cock teases in general, always showing off their bodies and being flirts.

Haha no problem I drop my kik all the time anyways: JustHereforPics69

Wwyd and which is the most innocent?

Who wants this milfs #?

And if you could would you have your way with them even if that meant rape? There low on money and need to gain money back so me and you make a deal with them we get to fuck them nice and hard fIlling their cunts with cum but if course we don't give them money for what we promised instead me and you take them and make them blow us while guys use their asses and cunts.

Yeah, if I couldn't get caught I definitely would.

Anyone else gonna do a wwyd on these 2 hot ties? Or just me?

just you

take her on a picnic, then fuck her in the bed of my truck under the stars with candles on the tool box and along the bedsides.

dont pull out, put a baby in it

Have loving consensual sex with lots of kissing and cuddling and tons of foreplay with girl on right.

Wile we do this, we torment red haired girl on left. We call her ugly and tell her she has hideous clown hair and tell her she's fat (even though she isn't) and break her as we make sweet, cute love and tell her she can never join and will never be loved this much by anyone in her whole worthless life.

Thats nice and wholesome

>dat cleavage

yeah, definitely baby time. how old is she?

damn she aged good, too bad shes a little too old.

thanks for the boner

I would spurt a huge, ropey white gob of goo up her left nostril. That's all.

Sa'll g innocent girls are the best

Tit fuck till I cum all over her face.

Right gets kisses and hugs. Soft, loving caresses, gentle friendly sex. Tell her she's beautiful, tell her I love over and over.

Tell Right I have to leave for a moment. Go into basement where I keep left. Left's hands and feet are tied. I take a knife and cut out her clothes, not caring if I accidently cut her soft, tender girl-flesh. Then I sodomize her butthole with a rolling pin; she is not worthy of my cock. I fuck the shit out of her with rolling pin, literally fuck the shit out of her, as in sodomize her until she shits. Then I take a tazer and electrocute her tender nipples. Make her scream, she passes out from pain.

Go back upstairs. Resume cuddling with girl on right. Kiss her goodnight and fall asleep in each other's arms.

I'd rest my nuts on her chin while she spits all over my cock, then we'd sing church hymns

I'd push my cock deep into her asshole and she would beg me to pound her asshole until I nut deep inside.

Make her gag on my cock and cum down her throat

I would let her sit on my face and fart the wettest, smelliest Taco Bell farts into my mouth and nose.

Left girl is gorgeous and lovely. We have a romantic night together with cuddling and chocolate and scented candles. As we have our romantic sexy date we take turns tormenting red haired loser on right. We keep her naked chained in a slop sink in a janitor closet. We laugh at her and dump buckets of ice on her and pinch her nipples and put things in her butt. Then we kiss and touch each other's genitalia in front of her. We tell her she is worthless bitch slave and we are love and she is nothing. Then we throw more ice cubes at her.

I'd make out with her, caressimg her ever so tenderly, then I'd throat fuck her until my cum squirts out of her nose.

How bout this chink minx

You need a friend.. friend

Tit fuck, ass fuck, throat fuck, then pound that pussy from behind.

I'd lick her pussy until she gushes cum all over my face.

The one with glasses is just begging for bukkake

I would slide my dick in her pussy while I play with her tits and finish off in her tight asian asshole.

Straight up put three fingers up her pussy and lick her asshole until she explodes.

Me and girl in center begin our date with bottle of delicious wine and homemade peirogies and pork. I cook for her, she is wonderful, and I tell her how much she means to me. We enjoy our meal and talk romantic, about love and our wonderful future together. Then we go into basement for right girl bitch slave. We shave all the gross red hair from her bitch slave head and jam ice cubes in all of her orifice, even the non-sex orifice like ears. We laugh at her and hold her eyes open while we have gentle vaginal love sex in front of her, and laugh at her. We call her ugly and unlovable, fit only to be bitch slave. We throw the bones from our wonderful pork dinner at her and tell her to chew them like bitch dog.

Girl on left we ignore completely. She is free to do whatever she wants. No sex for her, but she doesn't have to be bitch slave.

would fuck her in the ass then cum deep in her throat

she needs to be punished

Would love to make her poop in a toilet instead of the street haha she wouldn't like that at all B)

Hnnng those lips and that shirt are great (Metallica rocks!) I would throat fuck her and cum all over her face.

Take lots of blowjob pics with her then post them on Cred Forums

Is that some kind of bungee trampoline land?

We g on beautiful date together in bungee trampoline land. We bounce and jump and laugh all day. Next we go into trampoline land bedroom and have happy bouncy sex. And I lick her girl hole.

Play a game of strip poker with her. After she is nude we insert different toys into her until she cums.

slow blowjob/gentle throatfucking with her head dangling off the edge of a bed and her dress hiked up so I can play with her pussy. Finish all over the front of her dress, splattering a big messy load on the dark fabric

i'd fuck her tight pussy while sucking on her tits, then kiss her on the lips as my cock twitches and fills her womb with cum

breed her please

Hnnng those tits would get a great tit fuck and I'd cum all over her mouth and make her scoop the cum up and put it into her cunt.

I would shove my cock down her throat and cum all over her pretty face

Lol if she were only that easy user

mmm, would hold her by the throat as i pounded her out, never breaking eye contact, watching the beads of sweat stand out on her face then shove all the way in on the final thrust and erupt into her cunt.

I want her impregnated and her fat tits swelling with milk

I would have her suck my dick in a bar bathroom and nut all over her face. Then have her go back out and continue the night with a face full of jizz like nothing was wrong.

bend her over and fuck her hard, watching her legs tremble as she cums over and again. then I flip her over and fuck her missionary I grab her tits as I do my final thrust inside.then we cuddle and kiss.

any black guys want to make her a mommy?

Her fat tits will be swelling on milk for us to drink we could share her body of course I came inside her but her mouth is mine for me to use while you use her ass we would cover her face and tits in cum but make her only clean her tits and not her face.

Would fuck left in the ass doggy, then make right eat out left while I fucked right's pussy. Then I would fuck left's pussy until I cum inside and force right to eat it all out and share it with left.

Post more! She's perfect

More??

lost her suimsuit at a party. hope you blow your load to her

begging for cum

So fucking hot

What's her insta?

I bet all the guys blew their load there too. I would have hoped in the pool and make her loose her bottoms I would fuck her from behind as everyone watched is then get out and get you to jop in and use her cunt or ass while I fuck her face so I can cover it in my cum.

we should have made her a breeding sow filling her pussy with cum over and over again

Anyone a fan?

I would make her lick my cock up and down with her tougne and then Id roughly face fuck her making her gag id let you use her from behind making her take more of my cock down her throat. I would cover her face in my cum while you fill her cunt or ass with yours. More?

>innocent

We should no time like the present we could even milk her tits I bet she would taste great but her mouth would be all mine I'd let you fill her as much as you want as long as I can cover her face and tits in my cum of course I'd use her cunt and ass from time to time but a mouth like that would be hard to pass up.

here's her lower half

ex gf

Yes sir.

She should and shall be bread

Checked. Do you know her?

yes, but not giving out info

There more?

pic too tiny nigga, gotta see them titties in high-def!

Pls no copy pasta, especially one you've posted in a past chat

is posting other facebook photos on other sites even legal?

do her 2 pig tails and fuck her face hard