Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TITS OR GTFO

Stay bright pupper.

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You can just ignore messages you don't like. The whole point of a forum is to get your message out there, and if no one wants to reciprocate, it's probably not only because you're female

Ya know, you could go to literally any other board thats not under the NSFW tab and be hunkie dory

Those are some nice pancakes

tits or gtfo

This thread is pure bait but I will take the opportunity to say that I really hate the retards who use "TITS OR GTFO" any time they suspect someone is female, even if the user in question isn't attention whoring.

oh shut the fuck up you white knight cuck

Feel you, what size are said tits?

>>>/Soc/

But seriously, any acknowledgement of your gender, or telling stories or having done girly things is somehow looking for attention.

This is not a "nice" place. Strangers will reward you with sexual attention because they can say whatever they want

You don't have to post here. You really, in the end, have 2 choices.

1 - tits
2 - gtfo

>tfw femanon

This

>bunch of fags in here not saging or just ignoring the thread until tits with time stamp has been posted

Bunch of fucking cucks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech?
Post tits and timestamp and see how magic works dear shoemaker.

Because you're not a dude. And that's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Try to be ok with you're self before roostering everywhere.

Sharpie in pooper tho?

Go to fuckn r/gonewild for some nice guys

I love u nigger faggot. Tits or gtfo