All imageboards are now controlled by the SJWs and underage Redditors prove me wrong Cred Forums

All imageboards are now controlled by the SJWs and underage Redditors prove me wrong Cred Forums.

But can you prove your claim?

Yes i can 8ch. has now been taken over by the SJWs and a lot of content that should not be censored on there is being censored by the mods as of recently pic related they think this is spam when its not and you get perma banned for it unlike on here.

>8ch

It isn't great here ether we all know people have gotten banned on here for stupid shit.

bump

For what purpose? We don't give a shit about 8ch.
Go back, faggot.

Not only talking about them i am talking about every imageboard.

I know of some boards/sites which have not fallen, yet I know I should not discuss them here.

MODS MOOODS MODZ!11!1!

That is a pretty good idea user because if you do the little ones will go to them.

You can always make your own Imageboard, cannot say I have not thought of this, but there are real problems which come with owning one.

What are your thoughts on this OP?

Nice bait.

Right.
nice dubs too Cred Forumsro

>You can always make your own Imageboard.

Actually have thought about that before but it would be very stressful.

Take your autism pills, timmy.

you forgot the cucks and the fur lovers.

True, but you could create a virtually censorship free zone, which could be nice, but some content is "illegal" and has to be deleted.

Personally, I think pictures and ideas should never be illegal, only harmful actions should be a crime.

? How was that autistic in any way?

They have always been here the only thing that is different is that it wasn't so out of control back then like it is now.

>pandering to pedophiles should be legal
u wot m9

Post number obsession autism..
It's a rampant cancer on this board.

I 100% agree with you user.

Cuckoldry is disgusting to me, fur I don't care about. Everything should be allowed even if I don't like it.

Not who you responded to.

it's moremore of a gambling trait, but whatever.

I see your point.

I agree with OP for once Cred Forums has changed, it's not the same anymore, Cred Forums has become very tame from what it was

>libre

that post was gay as fuck though.

If it is a picture or idea it should be allowed, if it is a harmful action against someone which can be stopped it should be considered a crime.

Gore and murders which have already taken place can be posted and do not violate any laws, yet anything illegal involve sex is considered to be literally worse than murder.

If it already happened what is the harm? I do not agree with rape and murder, but censoring such content will not stop it from occurring.

Cool.

>*Involving

Its not just Cred Forums user all the other image boards that got taken over are controlled now and tame as fuck on here its fallen into complete chaos and its out of place completely and its the same shit everyday and people are being censored for the stupidest shit like on Cred Forums you can get banned for saying nigger or on Cred Forums starting a flame war meanwhile on 8ch. the mods have the stop liking thing i do not like way of thinking and they censor anything they do not like and they perma banned the user all this happened after Hot Weals left.

I have discussed such things without being banned, it is a problem for some though which is unacceptable.

Censorship is a tool of authoritarianism.

>Calling a post gay.

Are you 12 years old??.

FUck i remember how euphoric this site was 8-10 years ago

i could spend the whole day lurking Cred Forums and be thoroughly entertained

I have seen that too on 8, but it has not happened to me.

Executive order13603 section 502 allows slave labour in the united states.

It never happened to me until the other day so i keep you're eyes open and be careful.

>tfw chans are dead and you have gigs of reaction folders that have lost their use

bump 4 justice
the truth needs to get out

>reaction folders
Guess it's time for you to finally grow up.

>I have gigs of dead maymays that I wasn't done reposting yet because I sho do love driving a memes into the ground and then digging 'em right back up no matter how stale they become

>implying chans are only underage b&
why cant i be a welder and browse chans while i have beer after work?

if it werent for jews, chans would still be fine

Will do user, things like this should never happen, what a dark age mentality-"It is blasphemy to speak such words!"

What a joke! Things are bound to change for the better as time goes on. People crave freedom whether they admit it or not. The tide ebbs and flows much like our society...

...in time we will be free again.

>Having fun is childish, be like me! A miserable 'dult!

The implication was that reaction images are for kids. No wonder you ended up as a manual laborer. You have the reading comprehension of a fucking nigger. I bet the jews are behind you not paying attention in grade school.

>life is about having fun! xD
Childish perspective, Eloi.

>No wonder you ended up as a manual laborer.

I still make 90k a year without having to spend 80k on a degree.
nothing wrong with manual labor as long as you dont do nigger work.

>reading comprehension
>implying beer isnt involved on my end

People from many backgrounds and cultures crave power and are willing to sell out their country to gain influence and monetary wealth.

I never understood this "joos run da world" meme.

>jamal doesn't realize that manual labor IS nigger work

You speak the truth user we need to bring back W.T Snacks on here.

Impotent people need to blame someone other than themselves for their lives not panning out.

It should be about having fun and being your best while seeking your dreams.

If you have given up remember it is not to late to start again. I hope you find happiness and success! : )

>It should be about
Your opinions are irrelevant to me.

hmmm...maybe so. Or they have taken on some toxic ideology which has become their religion in a sense.

I think both may be true.

>implying niggers make 90k a year
thats why they're niggers
at the end of the day if you are a man and you are adverse to manual labor you are a bitch and disrespecting your ancestors. i bet you little sister would love my calluses fondling her ass as i split her pussy open.

have fun with those dainty hands faggot.

>I never understood this "joos run da world" meme.

because you havent looked close enough. jews are a very tiny portion of the population of the west. when you look at banking CEOs, EU bureaucrats, Media CEOs etc, you find very high concentrations of jews. Which would be fine if all those institutions werent incredibly harmful to our people and country.

then look at US foreign policy for the past 100 years. if you look youll see.

meh the internet is dead next month so who the fuck cares.

Ha! Start bringing make the old days and people will follow if you make it appealing.

Well... alright.

I still hope you find happiness user.

>being this insecure
How's the view from your trailer?

>inb4 you pretend you don't live in one

You're not cool because you go on torchan.

>misreading anger at faggots like you existing as insecurity

i live in a cabin faggot

?

ICANN, google it

A metal cabin. Surrounded by other metal cabins. On land you don't own.

I see many people taking positions of power and gaining favours in our recent history, but yeah many of the ones in media and politics are from that religion.

Catholics and Mormons too, religion is always in politics.

>all this projection
I own the land i live on, just paid it off a couple years ago
built the cabin with the timber that was on the land.

Just because you cant imagine actually being a man doesnt mean it doesnt exist

where do you live? in a city surrounded by niggers and liberals?

UN ofama sellout bullshit!

What can you tell me on this issue, give me/us a condensed version of all the most essential facts.

>704372293▶
If you pay taxes on the land you don't own it

>what do you mean i'm insecure?
>i hope everyone thinks i'm a man now because i pretend to be a welder and live in a cabin
>w-w-where do YOU live so i can try and change the subject
Pretty pathetic tbh :^)

Tell me more

answer the question faggot

also
>tbh

cancer or britcancer

kys

This enrages me so very much.

I cannot own land in my own country, if I do not pay a tax/rent to my slumlord govern ment I will lose my land and have it taken by force!

Fucking bullshit!!!!

Not who you responded to.

Why? Is it making you upset that you're as impotent here as you are in real life? Getting butthurt that you can't make me? Yes. It's what I just asserted.
>it's a cletus types like a nigger episode

i agree with
sadly not much i can do

>Is it making you upset
im drunk and your a faggot.

What about my a faggot?

>your
>pretending to be drunk instead of admitting retardation

explain how i am retarded

No one demands change on laws demanding tax/rent on something they already own and nothing changes, if we all demand change and start a "trending" topic among the populous then change may occur.

It is up to us, the free minded few to start the waves of change in the world.

We're pointing out your mistakes and you still don't get it. That's how.

Still want some info posted here on this from your perspective.

>retarded teabagger

>grammar
fuck off

the government will never do that.
the government doesnt listen to people
the government only looks out for you if you are rich or a minority

Excuse me? What did you say?

We the people still outnumber the 'ruling class', we can change if apathy can be overcome by the majority.

with violence? thats the only way it will happen

the government does. not. answer. to the people.

>they don't realize that officials are elected
>they view them as "others" because they're not representing their personal stance on issues, as if their stance is the only one that matters or represents the majority or what is necessary for a functioning modern society
kek

>he thinks elected officials run the government
>he thinks he knows the entirety of my political stance by reading three posts