Name a better artist than Frank Sinatra: pro tip you cant

Name a better artist than Frank Sinatra: pro tip you cant

k

Glad you agree

Justin Bieber

I agree as well, have a few of his records framed.

Yeah, honestly I cannot. There were a ton of other awesome acts in the swing era, too! Still holds up being some classy ass music, though.

Love Dean as well. Never really liked Sammy too much, he is great in the movies they did though.

True, true. Seeing this thread pop up really made me want to just smoke myself out and just jam to this classy goodness.
>protip, already stoned

Bon Scott

I'd say Tony Bennett is comparable?

Literally anyone.

Do you mean from any era?

Fuck off, faggot.
Comparable, but isn't AS good as Sinatra.

2Chainz

How much does your asshole hurt right now?

Tingly. I'm currently high, so I feel quite well. Thanks for asking Cred Forumsro

iremembermyfirstjoint.gif

Master P, how you do that there?

Sinatra was trash, any jazz enthusiasts would tell you the same

Not OP but i'd say of any solo single vocalist. Not really possible to compare him to composers and the like.

This nigga carved the fucking David out of stone then went on to paint the mother fucking Sistine Chapel ceiling and you have the gall to say that Sinatra is the better artist? Educate yourself kid.

why these guys of course! ICP for life mutha fucka. Jugalo gathering wooop woooop

I've actually been active for about 7 months now. Did take a multiple year break, though. I had an edible that was made with dabs (like 90% THC) and had a bowl to prime the high.

as an artist Marvin Gaye had more talent than
Mr. Sinatra
yada yada he was a nigger

Is he the one that likes the pizza with weird toppings?

Swingers resurgence.

Great Malenko!

Literally nobody cares

Make 'em say uhh!

He made an assumption, and I corrected him. No big deal asshwhipe

Real talent coming through.

Dean Martin

Noice

Respect my 367367 faggot

Was he an admitted rapist?

>not even the best soul artist

Bobby McFerrin

Did you have sex though?

Yeah I have. Not often, but great when I get it.

Bump. This thread is great, please don't 404 yet

Just jerk when you can't afford it.

Tay tay

Bob Ross

Tiny Tim

Gene Kelly.

gay

Dj Khaled

/thread

Sammy Davis was way better than Frank, even though I love Frank. The only reason he wasn't more famous was because he was black.

I mean, Sammy did sell out a little around the hippy times, but he was the best of the Rat Pack.

Maybe it's just me but if you're going off of the same era I enjoy Bing Crosby quite a bit

>jazz student
sinatra swings hard you fuckin normie

Swing and Big Band was most of his stuff. I personally like his younger works, he just sounded good with a higher voice.

Michael Jackson

Sammy Davis

Freddy Mercury

Agreed