S/fur

s/fur

anyone got the discord link?

There are so many things wrong with this image.

I've finally decided to stop lurking and bring the light of the shark upon you haired heathens.

Go to sleep.

>someone sues someone else for defamation
>he wins
>news gets published that the second guy lost the case for defamation lawsuit
>he sues the first guy for defamation
>he wins
>news gets published that the other guy lost the case for defamation lawsuit
>he sues for defamation

>at the end of the day they both become bankrupt and the kike lawyers get free income from them

It's 12.25PM.

And I want to re-play Star Fox Adventures.

Welcome to Capitalism.

could say the same for yours

sharks are good, i want a shark grill to pressure me into forcy fun time

I think any court that allows for defamation lawsuits is just full of shit.

Defamation lawsuits make no fucking sense.

You can't sue someone just because he did something that makes you look bad.

If I had my way, I'd sue every single person I've ever met for defamation.

It's not nearly as bad. Not only is the other one stereotyping to the max, her finger is on the trigger, and it's all fucked. Her eyes, too.

stuff
and
floof

I'd find a way to be on top in the end, somehow.
Also, on an unrelated note, does anyone have any good dumps or collections? I remember a while back downloading a few on MEGA or KAT, but now that KAT's gone its rather hard to find any.

And then I'd sue the court for threatening people with jail and death sentences.

Defamation isn't just a mean comment. It has to affect the individual in a very negative way. Defamation suits rarely work, but it does occasionally happen. Take the case of Jesse Ventura vs the U.S. "hero" Chris Kyle.
Chris claimed that he met Jesse in a bar, and said that Jesse was talking shit about soldiers, and that he punched him in the face. This was not only complete bullshit through and through, but it damaged his reputation by him getting a lot of bad publicity, and caused him to lose income. Jesse filed for defamation, and eventually won.
There are cases where it is legitimate, but most of the time it's just bullshit.

Hey Sunshine.

What if the plaintiff didn't experience any kind of monetary loss from the incident?

Is that still valid grounds?

how goes it?

Could they sue you for making human kind look bad?

your picture also had poor trigger discipline

They have nothing to gain from such a suit

>on top
the fight is definately part of the fun, dear user

BTW coming from someone in the military at the moment that guy was trash, and everybody save the rednecks in the Marines hates him.
You know you're a scumbag if you're below the fucking Marines and their grunty ways.
Sure as hell is.

That will prevent you from suing them...

No because it probably didn't damage their reputation. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know the details, but defamation is very hard to prove which is my most cases are immediately thrown out.

On a semi related note, I just remember that I haven't seen What's His Name in well over a year now. I wonder what he's up to, other than fucking his horse tulpa.

I'm okay. You?

It isn't nearly as bad however.

can't complain

Although I'm a GA fag who could kinda be considered a redneck by some people's standard, I generally disagree with military service for unrelated reasons. Chris Kyle however, was a serious piece of shit.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't understand defamation lawsuits.

What reasons might those be?
I'm USAF and from MA so pls don't hang me.

He doesn't know too much about law in general. But he's also not from the U.S., so whatever

i didnt even think it was possible being below them devil pups.
but fellow service brutha, have another shark

That you-know-who is a fucking faggot and it's good riddance that he's gone.

Probably ODing on heroin.

then sue me for defaming defamation lawsuits

any poor trigger discipline is bad, user

god her posture is shit

More like this!

Eyyyyyyyy what branch?
I'm currently in the 1st wing in Langley, Cpt.

I have respect for those that choose to be disciplined and go through with the military. However, I don't have respect for those that just want to go to the middle east and kill them in the name of "freedom". It isn't in the name of freedom because we're even bigger terrorists in their eyes, and we really are. This isn't just an issue with the servicemen themselves, but the media and their agenda. (This is where you say "Cred Forums pls go".)
The Zionist Jews that control the media and everything brainwash everyone into thinking it's right because they can use those people for their own benefit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the middle east, but I don't like those that just want to legally kill people.

I can't remember his name. He was a cool guy though. I liked him. He was amongst my favorites along with Radzyn.

You are correct.

Forgot image because I'm a dunce and I can be trusted to fly multi-million dollar planes into battle.

What up fag

Langly? are you fucking kidding me? thats near where I grew up.

Army, FA in ft sill. 2LT

I can't fucking remember that one guy's name for the life of me.

I thought you were referring to someone else.

You've lost me now.

Noice, I was used to the cold, dry weather up north so down here in VA sucks ass.
Then again I'm Chairforce so the only real time I have to be outside is on the tarmac, or until the AC in the cockpit kicks in.

The lawyer guy. He loved horses and had a tulpa named Epona. I wanna say he was from Germany? Maybe some other country, but it was around there.

sauce

I know who you are talking about.

I remember the name.

Tell me.

And who did you think I was referring to anyway?

The other one.

You mean Radzyn? I saw him a couple weeks ago, and he was here a few months before that. He's still around. I remember he and the other guy were good friends, often talked about spiritual shit. I cannot remember his name, and it's really starting to piss me off.

Good. Now you know what it's like to struggle figuring out the word for 'instead' in your native language.

I've been sitting on that one for about 3 years now.

But I know his name. I don't like thinking about any of them.

Holy shit what is the word for 'instead'?!

I know how that feels. I've been trying to find a certain metal song for about 15 years now. My dad had it on a CD, and he played it for me when I was a wee lad. I haven't tried to find it in years now.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm pretty sure it started with an M.

I bet you're the kind of person who looks for The Sims under 'T'.

Oh, that's right! It was Mr. Twinkal! Thanks, that was a massive help.

>Not reverse image searching
>Not finding literally tens if not hundreds of satisfactory results
What a pleb.

Or however he spelled it. I'm not sure if that's correct.

But yeah, that dude was cool. I hope he's doing well.

Fucktard.

Bell bottom BDUs are something that never should have been conceived.

How? I was still right.

That's not the point.

That was exactly my point. What was your point?

Nacho point.

Yeah, and you call me the fucktard.

Nice to meet you fucktard, I'm mustard.

kill yourself

I'm mustard and you're fucktard, who's yourself?

Me. You are the fucktard for calling yourself mustard.

But I'm mustard, not yourself!

I don't even know who yourself is.

Me neither, mate. Me neither.

Hey.

I made this to complete a joke, and now I can't because clearsite decided to stop working the day I finished, and now it's a lurker sign-in picture.

yo

Its been getting cooler here in midwest. enjoying your time in the air flyboy?

How are you doing?

meh

Same.

sheeeeeit forgot pic, time to slow down on the drinkin i guess

харпо

hi

i die on 5th

oh noes

Yeah, the air up there is pretty chilly but we're cool enough to bear it. I almost feel bad for the maintenance guys who have to keep the things half invisible and still fly.
I cant speak personally about not being drunk as-is, I've probably downed a quarter bottle of some good Finnish vodka by now.

I tried to go army air corps, but apparently I wasnt smart enough
so now they have me controlling huge fucking guns that fuck everything within a 50m radius.
ive been finishing off some bottles, scotch, vodka, schnapps, whatever is low its got to go