Saitama (One Punch Man) would kick the ever loving shit out of Goku

Saitama (One Punch Man) would kick the ever loving shit out of Goku.

This is not up for debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

animelab.com/blog/one-punch-man-x-dragon-ball-z-spin-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=GIte9jSq4g0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed

what's there to debate? seriously dbs is the biggest anime cancer. it's all about gayness. changes hair color into a rainbow of yellow, pink, blue, etc for some added touch of gayness and cringe worthy story

Incorrect, he would punch the ever loving shit out of him.

What a coincidence. I just watched an episode of Kai, now I'm starting One Punch Man.

your age is really showing

to young for Cred Forums

yeah no shit it's kind of his thing

so there his guy and he just defeats anyone with a single hit

*fap fap fap* omg greatest character ever

NO NO NO IT DOESN'T MATTER HE DEFEATS ANYONE

*fap fap fap*

12 yrs old kid triggered. go back to Cred Forums once you hit puberty

hurrrr this parody superman could be superman hurrrr

yes cause wathcing a show from the fucking 80s means im 12?

o wait im 30 dumbshit

Red blob man could beat both of them instantly by just looking at them.

How, you may ask. Well, because its all fucking cartoons and the artist decides who wins or not.

>This is not up for debate.
>starts debate

its like when you were little playing games with other kids

and there was always that kid that had to be the top no matter what

infact southpark did a episode like that

Only because that's the joke. He's invincible, and there is no good reason for it. It's a gag.

idk, i don't think we have really seen all RBM can really do, all his fights so far have been against thugs

calling himself 30 while watching a 12 yrs old fan based anime. this is a fine example of a true fag right here

Of course Sitama would win. His character literally had no weaknesses while Goku does. It would be cool to see superman vs Sitama. The man who is as strong has he needs to be, versus the man who is has no weaknesses.

watched it when it was new

try agian

also arnt you 12? if so than why are you defending a new show

"dumbshit" something only pre schooler would say. 30 or a 3.0?

>it's a power level thread

both casses just seemd like weak shitty wrighting

superman got better once he had to leave earth cause he couldn't scale down his power

his power coming at a massive cost made for interesting moral questions

sure it is.....
try again im sure you will make a point that stick if you keep trying

"agian"? you really need to study more about how you spell kid. your age is completely showing here on Cred Forums

wow

stop with this shit.
that picture is so fuckign triggering

One punch man is literally a comedy anime, a satire, a self aware tongue in cheek lovable affair.

There is literally zero reason why this conversation should be had and even less reason for pictures showing saitama defeating Goku

your euro sentric thinking is

io parlo in modo nativo

But what about Zero Punch Man? He could take all three!

Fuck i couldnt agree more

squeaker intereference right here

Because gokus a faggot, like you.

A third of the cast in Toriko would body Goku and Vegeta

i just got here

wtf does this mean?

isnt that a parody to?

I beat them both because I'm an actual living person and not a fictional character.

>i showed those neck beards watch me state something irrelevant that everyone knows look how cool i am

Who fucking cares? Superman rapes both of them at the same time.

One punch man is more of a comedy thought. He isn't looking for strong opponents he is just doing it for a hobby, so he isn't bored.
And as for superman his character is only interesting in the human ways, his choices, how he acts. But his powers and abilities are just for show because if he wanted to, he could be his own version of one punch man. He just dined the because the writers know that he would turn into a boring character. And besides if he does lose, the writers throw him into the fucking sun and give him a damn auto win.

Putting Sitama against superman is interesting for the visual aspect. But the fight would be similar to the Boros fight. Sitama more or less test Sup's strength, then when Super has had enough, and thinks he can win with his super nova power, Sitama uses his " serious Punch" to simply end superman. The fight is boring and predictable. But might be entertaining, again, super is interesting for his human upbringing, while Sitama is pretty much comic relief... Until he isn't.

>serious

Well, there's always Squirrel Girl.

Wasn't there a fight between Vegeta and one punch man that ended in a stalemate. It's probably not Canon but if Vegeta ended in a stalemate then I'm pretty sure Goku could win

Oh she fuck em both up no doubt.

>no weaknesses
Well he got punched into outer space, if the moon had not stopped him he prob would have suffocated after a while

I don't think there was, but if it did end that way, it's because Sitama got bored, and vegeta just cried in his skin tight leotard about how now he has to surpass Sitama, which isn't really possible.

I'm pretty sure that if Goku just flew out of his reach and shot him with energy balls he couldn't get close enough to punch him before Goku gets bored and just nukes the area.

Your fan boy panties are showing
animelab.com/blog/one-punch-man-x-dragon-ball-z-spin-off/

if supes could be beaten by doomsday saitama would kick his ass

Ever since DB Super became a thing, I'm really surprised Goku is even still relevant.

I'm not all that sure about that. It's clear Sitama isn't really human. He could have an early superman complex. Thinking he needs food, water, and air to live when he really wouldn't. If he did then he wouldn't have survived being in space to begin with.

And dripping wet everyday. But actually I'm more of a DB fan, grew up with it.

bro he gets fuck by batman cmon superman is the most fag of all dc heroes you just have to bring a little green rock that everybody seems to get easily and its gg

way to take the bait young fish.

you might want to sit down, take a deep breath, and actually watch opm -- it's actually really funny. it's more or less a comedy.

just because neither one uses their brains to deal with him with Kryptonite. Pretty sure both Goku and Saitama would try to punch him into the sun to get rid of him.
>All-Star Superman could rape them, travel back in time, and make them rape each other

Sad to say but DB Super is just turning into a big shit show that fight with vegeta trunks and goku was so retarded for trunks to last longer in SS then vegeta in SSB makes you wonder if those transformation really matters anymore

I had hopes that the series would get better when the mole-men showed up, but then he was dreaming anyhow.

I stopped watching after the "Battle of Gods" arc. I could have just stayed with GT instead of this shit....GT made sense (kind of).

Well sure if you just want to start making shit up you can make Aunt May into Galactus (in fact they made her a herald of his in a What If... )

ZA WARUDO

Doctor Strange would fuck his shit up
He's no good against magic

Im still watching cause i grew up watching and reading dragonball but its such a dissapointement to see all this new shit thrown in there without making any sense like i understand it was probably meant for younger audience but lets be honnest 70%+ of the viewer are most likely over 18years old

we want some fucking stories that makes sense, people getting dismembered and lasers through their fucking chest like the good ol days

Same
the only reason I watched GT was to get a peek of annoying girl's dfc

youtube.com/watch?v=GIte9jSq4g0