ITT: Francis of the Filth

Lemon

/thread

Ey lma0

gibe de pusi b0ss

unf

gibe de pusi b0ss

gibe de pusi b0ss

Hair cake was one of the filthiest videos I've ever seen. I haven't reacted to anything like that since I was a kid watching Jackass

Hi, I'm Maggie! I'm the oldest child of a blended family, which we call the M.O.W (that's the first letter of all of our last names) family! There are a total of six of us, living in Asheville, North Carolina. There's my dad, Brad, my stepmom, Stacey, my stepsisters, Katherine and Emma (ages 14 and 11) and my brother, Ethan (age 12).
Our family has had a lifelong dream of traveling to California and visiting our cousin, Susan. She is a single mom who we never get to see since she lives so far away. My brother and myself haven't even gotten the chance to meet her in person. It's very difficult for our family to ever go on vacation, travel or do too terribly much due to expenses that add up very quickly. Our dream vacation as a family is to visit Disneyland, and sightsee.
Please help our family raise enough money by June 2017 to fulfill our dream and visit family!!

gibe de pusi b0ss

>gibe de pusi b0ss

gibe de pusi b0ss

gibe de pusi b0ss

For sure Maggie! Just give me your credit card info and I'll credit it to your account! (Remember the 3 little digits on the back of the card!)

I'm going to kill myself and it's all your fault

9808 1100 0233 1457
10/21

He's a fucking Jew faggot

Thanks sweetie! Everything's going to be all right now.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Faggot

how many confirmed kills?