Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

I hate faggots in the Military

These lazy niggers contribute nothing of value to society and leach off of Tax dollars. Then expect us to have gratitude. Veterans come home to beg on the streets for Money (because dick waving and being a COD kid won't get you a job as a functioning member of society). These subhuman trash do the world a favor when they get blown up by an IED or shoot themselves.

My question is how can we increase the suicide rate of these faggots? what would motivate them to die quicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god bless dead troops

Allow unrestricted hazing.

>gets mad
>NICE MEME BRO HAHAHAH

got a meme just for you ;)
consider suicide

are troops really such faggots they cant take some hazing. What country are these cucks pretending to protect?

These new fucks have whined about it so much that it has all leadership on edge about that shit. If a hazing incident happens then not only does the person who did the hazing no longer have a career, just about everyone above his is fucked too

>Making me even reply to this thread.
6/10 quality bait.
Hating the troops is old hat. Find something new.

>Armyfag

Any of you guys actually try talking to a service member? We're actually pretty chill for the most part.

so essentially the Military is now a SJW fest just like every major corporation

And I think it's mostly because nowadays everyone has access to technology so the civilian world gets into our business a lot more and gets all butthurt that we get hazed. It has pussified the military so much and honestly has fucked our discipline up completely.

>We're actually pretty chill for the most part.
so are some niggers
it doesn't mean the world isn't better off with you dead

It isn't there yet, but it looks to be on the way. Not a damn thing we can do about it either since politicians basically control what goes on.

Sort of, I mean if you're just dealing in buzzwords.

We have regular classes on not raping people, not discriminating and shit.

The R. Lee Ermey shit doesn't fly anymore, much to the chagrin on a shitload of the old guard who joined around 10 years ago before the big shifts happened.

But it's majorly applicable to training periods, Basic, job training. Out in the field shit is different, as long as you don't have some rat fuck who will run up the chain if they get pissy.

Fuck people like that, one of our Drill Sergeants didn't get to come to our graduation because some prior service Navy fuck whine about him calling some trainee a faggot on the rifle range.

well in the meantime I'm just going to pry more troops don't come home and their families starve on the street. hopefully we can purge this redneck degeneracy.

Yeah dude, it gets so annoying. I'm completely for hazing, maybe not stuffed in a dryer hazing but like sometimes people need to get the shit kicked out of them or else some faggoty private thinks he runs the place.

>ur gay
go to sleep kid

>Sergeant Major Dailey is making sure more soldiers get there benefits
>casualities are at an all time low

Sorry to disappoint you man, I'll look forward to catching you at a coffee shop or a burger joint the next time I'm on leave.

I'm sure you'll be just as vocal when you're not behind a computer screen.

Casualties are at an all time low...while we aren't involved in a major war. Who would have thunk that shit.

Our Drill Sergeants had fun man. Now what they do to fuck with dumbasses since they can't punch them is taking away sleep.

They'll smoke the piss out of you until muscle failure, and find any reason to throw you on night guard.

It's amazing how much losing a few hours of sleep can crush your soul.

>internet tough guy
why are you waste our tax dollars on Cred Forums right now?

you are nothing more than a worthless welfare nigger.

suicide is on the up and up though :)

You are telling me, 3 months of boot camp with about 2-3 hours of sleep most night if I was lucky. All because I told the DI to go fuck himself XD

I still don't understand why they don't just gas lazy nigger troops who don't want to get a real job....

My grandpa was in the millitary for 36 fucking years and dropped blood for ur pussy ass and u just dog shit ur probably a lazy fat fuck on a computer and another thing he don't beg for money bc he worked his life in the military and is a well paid retired man let me see ur pathetic family do better newfaggg.

Because the government wants human shields. It is 100% as simple as that.

>being this mad
wew kid

>my grandpa was a worthless welfare nigger for 36 years that was less efficient than a drone.

keep telling yourself those "freedumb" lies kid

my problem is why pay them if they are just bullet sponges? Too much in taxes for housing/food/clothing/training

>I have no argument so it's bait
stay mad military cuck

I blame the Zionists trying us to accept sodomy as it were normal those nutcases didn`t knew what they were thinking making their cuck threads and nigger with white threads.
silly gooses

Its not the vet's who need to kill themselfs it's immature punks like all you bet non of u have kept a job for more than 5 years seriously people who lost lives for you grow up man it's not our troops its our government kill yourself then put it on here so I can watch plzzz

Because they are peoples family and if they are treated poorly or not paid then the civilian world will take pity on them and not re-elect those in power. So the government tries to appease the people and keep their bullet sponges alive for as long as they can.

>being this mad
isn't it past your bedtime kiddo?

>protip: I pay more in taxes than I consume

Lets see you last a year in the millitary better yet training. Bet you'd cry home before your second week if that

A lot of other people are starting to feel the same way and are trying to cut a lot of the benefits from them now.
I just wonder why we don't downsize all the branches, not of just personnel but everything. Overseas bases? Gone. Stupid oil wars? Done. Have the national guard with a slight helping from the federal level and be done with it.
If another World War were to happen then fine, spin up the Federal Military and take care of it and don't stretch it on for almost a generation.

“When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy”

― General James N. Mattis
Lol, keep crying civilanfags. You don't know shit about the military. :)

I wonder what it feels like to hold so much self importance in such an insignificant life.

>internet tough guy
yea waving my dick in the desert sure sounds tough

ask a troop this at least I don't leach tax dollars you lazy niggers

Instead, your tax money vastly improves my education. GI Bill ftw.
Kekekekekekek.

vet fag here, post noted, agreed and then I did more.

exactly, you're a worthless nigger

see you on the street begging for money in 5 years ;)

Mattis 2016.

>hey Cred Forums

>I hate faggots in the Military

>These lazy niggers contribute nothing of value to society and leach off of Tax dollars. Then expect
>us to have gratitude. Veterans come home to beg on the streets for Money (because dick waving and being a COD kid won't get you a job as a functioning member of society). These subhuman trash do the world a favor when they get blown up by an IED or shoot themselves.

>My question is how can we increase the suicide rate of these faggots? what would motivate them to die quicker?

Without 70% of the planets ressources in our society your words would be different.

made this a while back for a similar thread.

I'm imagining the guy in the OP doing this

Doubtful. Especially since my wife makes ight money.

I probably pay more in taxes than you make at all, you fucking whiner. It's always the little shits that seem so worried about this crap.

I have to admire you though. Through carefully leaching off your parents, you've avoided leaching off the rest of society magnificently.

>posts old ass troll bait
>talks about taxes as if your parents don't pay for your living because of your autism
>doesn't just hang yourself with fishing wire to keep the gene pool clean like a actual responsible civilian.
>r9k is probably a better board for you they praise being autistic and will comfort you when you get denied by another 3/10.

Technology is more valuable than troops at this point.

Troops are bullet sponges

No these are le edgy memers.
It's the weekend, and come monday their parents will make them go to bed early again

Ops just mad he couldn't pass the physical testing to enter the military.

>my wife makes ight money.
>i'm totally not a nigger guys :^)

enjoy being left for a man that actually got a job

>Technology is more valuable than troops at this point.

>Troops are bullet sponges

The infantry is still and will be the queen of warfare.

*welfare

FTFY

OP is probably some kid who got chaptered after he went on suicide watch in Basic.

I make more money than her.

Infantry are queens, too.

/ chairfag

Not many of the casualties in the past 15 years are from bullets. In fact that valuable technology you speak of is generally only valuable because it saves lives. You'll figure that out when we're drafted in a few years from now.

until you have to leave you welfare "totally real job" and actually have to contribute to society

Army is easy shit just fyi. Don't complain because you didn't do it or cant make the standards.
We all aren't neck beards.
Plus my school is paid for so suck muh dick tax payers

Lol, keep paying my rent while I'm in school. Sleep tight knowing I'm cucking you via your paycheck.

>Not many of the casualties in the past 15 years are from bullets

thank got for IEDs

> In fact that valuable technology you speak of is generally only valuable because it saves lives

because it takes jobs away from soldiers and McDonald's employees alike, which are equally worthless.

less military jobs == less military fags

>So how about you leeches get your hands out of our pockets
There are regulations saying that we can't have our hands in pockets

I have fun driveing past you when you're begging for change :)

is that why they are always on your dick?

Because I won't be able to find work with a Bachelor's Degree in CT/MRI imaging.

Muh 670-1.

It depends on the job, infantry and all combat moses are basically children, they spend all their days shooting money out of their guns "preparing" for war.

I was in the Airforce as security forces, and I can say that I've only been to Afghanistan once and it was at Bagram airfield.

Half the time was sitting in a chair bullshitting with eachother and watching the combat dudes in the army and marines act like incompetent retards.

I was basically a glorified armed security guard, we got the occasional "attack" and motars but they had bad aim.

I now work federal armed security for one of the FBI buildings in my area.

I'd say it's completely pointless to join up right now, unless your doing it for the free education. I got some shitty job that a 25 year old with little to no security experience can do.

P.S. the letter e is omitted in the word "driving". Do you even 3rd grade, bro?

yup, more than likely no-one will take your "my shit doesn't stink" in the real world. you have trouble readjusting and *hopefully* kill yourself like the rest of you troopfags but really fast so you don't waste more tax money in the process

>protip: education doesn't guarantee a job

Spent my time in the Army as a 91M and now I work on semi's for 50/hr just from my Army mechanical experience, get fucked kid.

>spell checking Cred Forums posts
stay poor

>I was a lazy nigger
>but then I got a job
welcome to the minority

I've got networking up the ass. I already have an in with CCFD. That's my Plan B.

Can confirm. Im in the Navy. You cant bad mouth someone even though they talk shit first. Especially if its a person of different skin color. The moment they go to your LPO and say "this person told me this and i want to file a report for being racist" your ass is out the window

keep dreaming lazy nigger

I really actually hope one day you'll get a real job and start paying back some of the Tax burden you've created.

but more than likely you'll kill yourself.

The majority of the jobs in the Army allow you to get a job outside easily and since you were actually getting experience instead of sitting in a fucking classroom learning about it employers hire you over college kids, but what do I know, all of my friends from the Army are making over 20/hr from a bunch of different jobs.

vet here: did my shit, done with it, got 90% disability(for the rest of muh life). free school, and somehow im not even mad at this 3rd rate b8. I actually agree with most of this shit, but i still got muh benefits bitch and theres nothing you can do about it so fuck you

> you were actually getting experience instead of sitting in a fucking classroom
like a internship? except you leach off tax dollars

>employers hire you over college kids
any source on this because this is pretty much just a meme at this point

>over 20/hr
wow that sounds like starting pay

this lady is a troll

You can't get a bachelor's in CT/MRI loser. CT Technologist (in real life) here. Xray is a fucking associates and CT is a certificate.

I'm just praying more of you fucking degenerates suicide faster

We protect you so you have the freedom to do this

this you tyrone?

Comprehensive Medical Imaging is a 4 year program. Welcome to the real world.

see
you faggots are worthless, Drones are coming for your jobs

lol you pray huh? conservacuck couldnt pass meps lol now your getting angry

That's true. In the bad old days everytime I wanted to post on Cred Forums some goatherders in Afghanistan would stop me. Luckily you boys massacred the civilian population for us.
Land of the free, because of the brave.

call of duty must have been rough tonight

If that's a new thing then you are getting ripped off BIG TIME. lol. CT money isn't good enough for a bachelor's degree. Have fun moving 300lb patients over by the dozens on your shift btw. SMH at anyone wanting to do this for a living

oh yeah we smoke alot of em and it was fun too

also dont forget cancer after years of exposure

And BTW, I have an associates in applied science and a fucking CT certification so I'm not just talking shit. No bachelor's needed

You're the one paying for it, so I don't care. Plus, 53k median is fine for me in a dual income household.

No shit. I have over 22 years xray experience and I know I will die of cancer from it. The older radiologists (years ago) were retiring with burn marks on their hands from Fluoro exams

I will gladly help pay to keep you down in lower middle where you belong. Good luck with your new career.

It covers CT/MRI/Cardiograph/X-Ray I just use CT/MRI because I don't feel like typing all of that shit out.
So, I could graduate and come take your job because I can do more than you. Can't wait to cuck you straight to the breadline.

CT is a trade dumbshit. You can't go to school to weld and replace an experienced welder. My job is yours for the taking. I have an MBA and currently looking for a director position.

Army= fat cunt
Navy= gay faggots that succ eachother off
Air Force= chair force
Marines= god tier

Service members pay taxes too dumbass

Household income of about 90k +/- 3k is fine by me. I'm content with my life and don't need the shortcomings of others to make me feel ok. Seems like you're wishing suicide on others because you're on the edge.

i always felt uneasy when the people giving me an xray hid behind a barrier. but radiation isnt bad in very small doses every couple years, but potential exposure over a career, not for me. much respect though, not an easy field

but they leach much more than they pay back dickshit

Who wishes suicide? I was just correcting you because you obviously don't know shit about the job you are about to do (if your dumbass can even graduate).

OP, that was brutal

lol marines are fucking stupid, they only know how to charge a machine gun nest and die like morons. they are the most brainwashed ever. even old marines in their 90's distort reality by saying "IM STILL A MARINE!" get the fuck outta here and change your fucking diaper

> gotalowscoreontheasvab.jpeg
Cry harder faggot. Most service members are a lot like you probably are. Working some bullshit job for shit wages, getting most of their money taken for taxes, and going day by day thinking about things they could have done or not done to be in different circumstances. The United States will always maintain a military. If it wasn't attractive in some way for people to enlist, they wouldn't be able to maintain an all volunteer military, which means all the able bodied men (and now women) would be subject to a draft.

It's like hating custodians. There'll always be a need for custodians. So you should be glad someone else is either dumb enough or shitty enough to be a custodian so you don't have to.
Armyfag here btw. Not planning on re enlisting.

I'm on that honor student life.

Dude, the general public is fucked. I scanned a 23 y/o girl last week who had over 30 abdomen scans since January. To put that in perspective, each one is the radiation equivalent of between 100 and 400 chest xrays depending on body mass. Ya'll need to request ultrasound if that's an option. CT scanners produce massive amounts of radiation.

Leech*

If you hate the military, well, what do you contribute to society?
Obviously not much because you're on fucking Cred Forums.

OP is a faggot, but the argument in the original comic is such bull shit. You don't parade dead and wounded veterans around like it puts you on the moral high ground. You're just trying to get people to agree with your feels

Last thing a marine took without army assistance was a 14 year Japanese girl.

>You don't parade dead and wounded veterans around like it puts you on the moral high ground

I'm glad veterans die they expect to be treated like heroes because they killed children for some big corporation.

>You're just trying to get people to agree with your feels
I could care less who agree with the truth if these faggots didn't go to war they'd still have legs. stop enlisting.

>semper fiddidles my niggles
WE LIVE ON BOATS, RAPE AND THEN WE BOAST.

Recently discharged Marine here. I came from a good home, worked my entire life. I enlisted age 21 and got my Cisco certs and A+ done. Going to college for Criminology now, as i work part time for 14.50 in IT. Thanks for paying for my college OP.

I doubt you actually pay for it though, you minimum wage losers get all your taxes back every year. The only people that sit around and cry about shit like these are the ones who live check to check.

I cant wait for my cut out of your next pay check.

This is about 98.8% of people in the military

Change that to Navy, armchair commando.

I'm sorry I didn't make the contex clear enough. I compare troops to any other form of nigger. if the government feeds you and puts a roof over you head for a "public image"

Context*

>cant stand becuase he was defending that right
>implying those shitfuckers in the middle east had an even 1percent chance of invading america

>i work part time for 14.50 in IT
>14.50
>IT
nigger what the fuck how do you afford rent?

HAHAHA what a fucking cuck entry level for IT is like 20+/hr what are you doing with your life?

n i c e

Because your taxes pay his rent and tuition.
Suck it, cuck.

>because he's on welfare
just like every worthless military member

>14.50 though
you have to be doing something really wrong. Just goes to show how stupid active military members are.

>BAH is 1,900 a month
>Income is 1,150 a month ~~ about

I make about 3 grand a month you loser. Your paying or most of it too.

The IT job is some laxed shit where i chill and do school work and reset email passwords. I'm not doing this shit forever, note the college faggot.

You see, i have a plan and a career mapped out.

>Marine
>School/Part Time

i plan on getting into the FBI with a bachelors that you are paying for. I will continue to reap your tax money until i hit 20 years for my pension in which i can sit on my ass and still collect your tax money while you continue check to check crying.

All this guy cares about is stealing op's money.

BAH is 1,900? Where you at Cred Forumsro? My shit is 1,380.

All that's true. But only in Murica buddy. Friendly fire, substance abuse, obesity, homelessness are just the few of many problems facing "the goodest army". That country is a fucking mess

>rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/

They're even helping ISIS lately

I live in central florida and lie that i live in Miami just so i can steal more of OPs money. All i care about is taking his money.

OP currently is researching what BAH is and is learning how much more money military is takin from his minimum wage check.

OP is triggered as fuck.

True dat. This country is a mess but most people here, including my friends, don't see it. I had a whole collection of "fucked up shit per capita per country", man, we're in in EVERY top 10 of fucked up shit per country. Together with other third world shitholes I ain't never heard of and other countries that end with "stan". But no we keep on to the illusion of being the "goodest". We're FUBAR imo :/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I work at a worthless job doing worthless things
>I contribute nothing to society
>I try to get a job and fuck up making no money at all

have fun looking for pennies in the dirt when your benefits run out you dirty nigger

1 ruble has been deposited into your account.

I love it when buthurt millitary fags bump my thread when I'm replying to other threads.

Thanks for the bump guys :)

And why do you think that is? Alot of countries would fuck with america if it had no military and didn't bother trying to exercise it's power in the world like all the real nations do.

Are you new to imageboards or something?

I'd argue harder but fuck it, I have my DD214

Willing to bet half of these kids bitching about the military were too fat, sad, or broken to get in themselves.

The other half are just in it for the memes, since 'military' and 'infantry' are synonymous in their minds.

Technology is more powerful than any of you lazy troop niggers they could give a monkey a gun and it would probably do a better job. PETA would through a shit fit though.

>My question is how can we increase the suicide rate of these faggots?
communism

I don't hate people in the military but I'm not sure why I'm suppose to respect them. The only veterans worth your respect are from WW1 and 2.

Calm down edge lord. You sound like a little faggot.

Signed- Humanity

that would just make those niggers more useful though.

I think you mean "throw".

>signed reddit
FTFY

>responds with an equal caliber "insult"
ok

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

>muh guns!
Please, the only thing you faggots have done that's newsworthy is raping a nip.

>>responds with an equal caliber "insult"
WHY MUST YOU KEEP THIS GOING??

I am current active duty and I think there IS something to be said about OP and a lot of the anti-military sentiment here. Many service members ARE using it as a form of welfare, and in reality, they are just as qualified as the mcdonalds burger flipper, perhaps in some cases even less (the guy at mcdonalds prob has a liberal arts degree and a mound of debt).

I personally detest the service at this point, but I have met some great americans while I have been in. The majority of us do not see combat action, plain and simple. I think I read a report long ago about for every 1 combat role there is about 20 support roles to ensure the combatants functionality, or something like that.

However we still do make sacrifices. Giving humanitarian aid has been one of the most rewarding experiences I have had so far. Helping people on the front lines directly, who are incapable of helping themselves.

We don't all want red carpet treatment or believe we deserve the cow-tow of the nations citizens, but all of us have made some sort of sacrifice one way or another. Think about actually taking the plunge and joining, going in having the balls to sign the paper and not knowing what the future holds, it takes some guts. Not all of us are blind patriots on a mission from god to defend freedom.

absolutely btfo

Have fun being nothing more than a cab driver

>OP hates military
>Shows a picture of fatty who is not in military clothing
>Looks like clothing from Walmart Sporting Goods Department
>Shakes Head

Their job is creating enemies overseas while sucking white corporations owners cocks,
only good veteran is a dead veteran

Don't worry we hate you too. Civilian fags trying to sound hard on the interwebs, Jesus dude, you are edgy as fuck!

>you live with your parents and I make more money than you
>OMFG BTFO

try harder next time

>tfw loads Trident flight packages
cry harder.

I seriously can't even tell the difference at this point all military is fat and undereducated at this point.

>tfw never been on a boat in my life
>tfw glorious howitzer fire when pull string go boom

Hate to break it to you champ, but that actually is military clothing. We called it frog gear

Oh, there are a ton of fat bodies in the military these days.

Lolwatisdiscipline.jpg

That's a patrol shirt, formally known as an Army Combat Shirt (ACS). Do you even fact check, bro?

hes wearing the fat boy cammies, its army shaded.

The dude u see only the collar of is a Marine though. Prolly at some shitty army base doing training. No way that is out of the states.

Makes me glad I got out when i did. Shit is a fucking disgrace.

The marine who was posting earlier here.

Every time i see army in that shit they are obese as fuck. I assumed it was a way for them to fit in uniform, like some modified one.

OP, keep them tax dollars coming, your nation thanks you

You haven't provided a single substantial argument and only refute criticism by amplifying it in order to make it seem obscure. You just take an insult, put it in caps, greentext, or fall back on assuming that somebody is mad as damage control.

>inb4 "yeah 'OP is a fagt' is a nice counterargument"

Address the actual counter arguments.

Same here. Little brother (9 years younger) enlisted after I got out and he tells me stories that just make me disgusted

You would be amazed at the fat fucks in Iraq and Afghanistan. Every time i see it i pray to Jesus that the fat bastard is from a National Guard unit or reserves.

Hadji blood does wonders for the skin.

Pretty sure OPs Adderall wore off, haven't seen any bait in a while

Yeah but it's a pain in the dick to wash out of your cammies; shit fucking stains like you wouldn't believe

The ACUs maybe, the blood blends pretty well with multicam.

Marinefag here, only had desert digital.... although eventually blood gets to be a almost brown so it kind of,sort of, blends in

Itt. Summer fags who are up late on a Saturday. Middle school boys that will never amount to anything. Sad