Ive seen myltiple girls around 12 years old having video sex with older men

Ive seen myltiple girls around 12 years old having video sex with older men.

Why is it wrong when they're the ones that are horny as well? Theyre as much to blame as the older men

Wot vids.? That ain't right

Microsoft Edge

Link us the vids for research

if i get dubs this thread will be no more

A lot more edgier shit on this site, newfriend

nice

deliver faggot

If i get dubs your dubs are negated

Winrar, delete thread faggot op

if i get dubs your dubs will have no value

If i get dubs his dubs have value again

oh shi-

oh shittt

MODS MODS MODS

Toasting in ebin bread.

if trips your dubs are negated and we stop this stupid shit.

Same reason you're always not good enough in someone elses eyes, they have to hoard as much pussy to themselves by desperately trying to disqualify everyone, and getting sheep to do it.

if i get dubs his dubs will become useless again

Fucking faggot

Oh God. If repeating digits of any kind resume the thread!

If you're talking about fairness, yep, you're right. Especially if they're indistinguishable from someone of legal age.

However, legally speaking, you're wrong. In the US we consider the culpability of the two parties. Minors are seen as lacking the foresight to considering the consequences of their actions and, on the other hand, an adult is seen as someone who is able to exploit that weakness thereby committing the crime. Also the laws that are used to protect someone cannot also be used against them. I realize that you may very well be in another country, however, this is as best as I can answer the question.

Herp derp.

Dubs and we summon mods.

there are no real consequences for having sex unless you're a fucking pussy faggot. or you get the hiv.

i bless these dubs to negate the effects of your dubs

>mlp
>9gag
kys

! ! check'd ! !

If i get trips ill rape myself

If i get dubs op must castrate himself and then drink bleach

b8