Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

fuck it, i give up for the night. i can't even see straight. 'night all

its so strange i wasn't able to post in the last thread

Will draw some stuff.

i forgot about the no-chinned snake man

Yeahh awesome dude! Thank you!

If lina is still around before heading off to bed

You have it hard enough with where you live already and you keep mentioning how difficult money is to come by for you. If user has expendable income and he wants to help out by either donating or paying you for your work, I think you should let him. Though be wary of those "sugar daddy" types.
Heck, I personally wouldn't mind helping you out and donating 20 or so.

Hi.

Why are you requesting this all the time?

hey you.

or i guess i keep getting connection errors now. what gives?

Just a gimmick request

Plus, I like seeing all the different styles it's done in

> Chances are likely that it'll happen again. And she'll keep lying to you. Best to get out of that relationship before it hurts you more than it has.
I think she's being completely honest with me this time, I mean we literally grew up together and I don't believe she would be that cold, I really hope so.
But how do I know that for sure? I mean I still love her a lot and she still wants me to help her raise that thing some piece of shit put inside her, so I feel like she trusts me enough and wants us to work out.

Man I feel like shit now, kek.

*ahem* ....
succ

/r/ Marco Neko crapping his pants

Are you taking requests?

*sigh*

old thread died, followed from connection issues. cant post ref ... sry ...

Kek. Good one.

>Chara (Busty female) getting face fucked by frisk (male) anyone willing to take it on?

*applause*

For the demon thing! Thank you so much man!

Pretty solid work.

no succ, only fucc

No problem man

>dubs
But you are like a baby......watch this...... S - U - C - C

Dat ass~

Wat? No keemxleafy?
Heres some kleefy

>she still wants me to help her raise that thing some piece of shit put inside her

Of course she does. Because you're an idiot.

Dude wasn't a pice of shie when she was letting him dump fat gooey loads inside her.

thx!

so how is everybody doing?
taking non lewd requests

Draw someone very annoyed drinking from a coffee cup

I PROMISE I'll be good one day

Here's your kanga-gal

Oh awesome my guy!

Please for the double dubs

ok who to punch

Ay, yo, wat up chibi weeby niglet or chiglet imma call you chiglet.

damn not bad just gotta bend the legs, and fatten the tail and it's amazing!

God, Jesus, Buddha?

maybe, i haven't drawn in like a week

thank you, thank you.

cucc

>singles
You are like a baby, watch this. succ

muhammad

Thanks! It's my first full body "lewd" so I guess it's as good as I can do, FOR NOW

>Dude wasn't a pice of shie when she was letting him dump fat gooey loads inside her.
Kek, this just makes it sound so much worse, getting a little triggered.
I think I might just call her...and talk.

Moses

Requesting Kana on his back, legs spread, with cum coming out of his ass

?

I'll keep that in mind for the next one, Thank you for the advise!

Oh you're gonna draw her again? i'm totally in to see more of it.

I'm gonna shower, I'll be back soon to have more fun with you guys

>Kek, this just makes it sound so much worse, getting a little triggered.

You should be because getting cheated on sucks.

At the end of the day, just because you love someone that doesn't mean they're the best person for you. Sometimes we have to make the hard decisions in defence of ourselves.

Not fucking someone else is the most basic "You had one fucking job" rule of a relationship. If you can't trust someone to not break that one damn rule then they aren't worth your time. Hopefuly they'll learn to be better, but you don't have to be with them on that journey.

Requesting T-Bone or Razor (doesn't matter which) from Swat Kats carrying a topless unconscious Callie Briggs.

I'll let you sort yourself and your life out. I said my piece.
Good luck.

Personally though, that entire situation makes me sick to my stomach.

Hey hero, you little cutie
How goes your morning?

Come back wet for us~

So what can you tell me about Swordbro? I keep seeing anons saying they miss him but I'm too new to understand.

i feel strange

Yall are stupid there are plenty of fish in the sea

artist name?

>
im not trying to be nosy. but what is it with the tv head? i think ive seen it with atleast three ocs ... some kind of reference to something?
sry for this stupid question ...
its okay ... slow. listening to music and drawing

Aw jeez, I'm going to learn more about anatomy before I try again, I don't want to let anyone down, myself included

Thanks!

I mean you didn't let me down! I wasn't the OR but I fucking loved it and would love to see more.

Fucking wisdom.
I couldn't take the time or effort to put out those words to that user. I would've had a difficult time articulating myself... I honestly feel a bit depressed when I hear about cheating, especially when one seems so head over heels in love with the other.
Poor kid

I've only been back for a couple of months, but from what I've seen, he's just a dude with the goal of having some anime chick being drawn with every single Pokémon. He's halfway through Hoenn

People either like him and waiting for the end goal. Others hate him for being a regular requester and have had enough of his shit

Pro tip: Resize it in paint real quick before you upload it, it's a pain to look at when it's that big

I think you did a great job on it though

Tis life u kno
Everyone being so single minded and such

I tried to take a crack at it.

What you listening to hero?

Think I'm gonna go to sleep, not much is really happening.
See ya'll

the TV head maybe be a reference to the anime/manga FLCL

Okay thank you, I really was confused. Who are you? Also aren't there like 500 pokemon? How's he gonna get them all?

I appreciate it user, I'll try and break things off with her in a week or so if i'm not such a wuss about it because atm I feel completely dead inside, can't even think straight.......idk maybe the guy raped her or something.
Kek, I almost feel like flipping crying, haven't done that in a while. :T

Thanks for the advice aswell user, I'll try to figure out what to do when this feeling of utter nothingness goes away. Hopefully I can....wrap my thoughts around what happened...although right now I don't know what to believe.
Thanks guys.

oh no

coughing sounds

requesting your TV head OC naked

No prob
I'm just another regular requester. The Yotsuba + MF DOOM guy
Nah, I think it's 721 Pokémon. And that ain't including the ones from the latest region of Alola. He's just gonna keep requesting until they're fulfilled

Thank you very much. Safe to assume your draw name is Halo?

looks like everyone died for tonight.

Damn, I kinda wanted to join in and talk for a little.

requesting you with a more serious looking skull mask

np
just random stuff from my playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DROyXW3ElcI
oh okay ... never heard of it. seems like a theory
you look a little like grub ... i think that was his name ... maybe ... hard to remember ...

Post your tunes then c;

/r/ skateboarding hero with elbow and knee pads and a bulky looking skate helmet doing a tre flip ;)

>I'll try and break things off with her in a week or so if i'm not such a wuss about it

Don't put it off too long. You'll just give yourself time to rationalize everything. At this point sucking it up and trying to ignore it might seem like the best plan, as well as making excuses up for her. This is your mind just trying to bandage the wound and avoid getting hurt,

But you will be hurt. You can't avoid it. The sooner you accept it the sooner you both and move on with your lives. In the end, you'll be happier.

>maybe the guy raped her
Stop lying to yourself.

>Kek, I almost feel like flipping crying
Do it. Cry. Get it out. It's natural. You're wasting a bunch of energy resisting your own emotions which is why you can't think straight. You just have to accept that the shit sucks.

Morning Hero!

rip

Let it out and talk to a friend
Don't be afraid of your feelings and keep them locked away, lest you become old and bitter.

Ahh shucks, thanks, it's nothing though, Just you wait
I'll try, and thank you, I'll get better!

>Request random hands fingering Female Heliolisk Cloaca (anatomically correct Lizard pussy)

I'd love to stay and see more, but fuck I'm tired.
Best of luck!

I was too slow heh
I like it, it sounds good, like it could've been in a tony hawk game.

If the drawfags who are not posting are dead, does that mean the drawfags who are posting are zombies?

Thanks, you too..on sleeping? I dunno, THANKS AGAIN

lets not make this into /r9k/
one second
not a clue
imma punch it

Can't speak for other people, i just started doing it cause i wanted to do something that hadn't seen anyone else do before. Didn't realize i wasn't very creative until later on down the line.

>

>halo
ye

you rip

>You're wasting a bunch of energy resisting your own emotions which is why you can't think straight. You just have to accept that the shit sucks.
maaan... that's like once in a blue moon insight right there.

>lets not make this /r9k/
You know I never bothered to visit that board....
I always think of FlCl when I see tv heads...

>anatomically correct Lizard pussy
you might wanna elaborate on that user

something like this?

I'm just wet as can be~

the artist is Fay, but this character is cricket

2spoopy

Would you like to be?

tv head...check

there had been a few tv headed people
amp asa ada dubz teli and a few others i cant recall. but at least it isnt that common like demons or catgirls. then again the whole catgirl thing started to die out before 2010 ish

Fay? The new girl from yesterday?
Good stuff.

How you liking these drawthreads, honestly?

morning!
dont know ... never played some of the games
no time ...
okay, sry ... was just wondering
well, i think you look the most interesting ...
more than just a replaced human head ...
yeah ... ill try this. but without helmet ...
not going full paragon
but no promises ... threre is a reason i request this stuff ... i cant draw it.

Might as well have a picture for the BEFORE ANATOMY UNDERSTANDING for comparison

Yep, thats me, fay from yesterday
Well if I didn't like it I wouldn't be here...
This place gives me a chance to try stuff out.
It also gives me a heartattack everytime my parents pass my bedroom door (they forgotten how to knock)

sup faggos did i miss anything
also taking requsts

u should beat ur parents up

Just lock the door?

Totally glad I came back!

Ferocious light

A part of me knows how right you are, but a part of me also knows the utter pain that comes with your wisdom. And no matter how I try, I just can't seem to process anything! I mean we literally grew up together! We were best friends! If there was anyone I knew I could trust it was her, that one short haired brunette that always seemed to make me actually smile, she was the reason I even bothered to live...AHH!!! u.u fuuuuuuck man, it hurts.
Idk.....Maybe it's not her fault, maybe she was just a victim to circumstance or maybe we were just never designed to have lasting relationships but just pass on our genes on to the next generation, maybe I'm just being to sentimental and letting my emotions cloud our own basic human nature, maybe love never existed and it's just something we tell ourselves so we can feel better about the harsh reality of our own circumstance. >_< (please pay no mind to my nonsense ramblings)

>talk to a friend
Haha I don't really have any friends because I had her, but there's always my sister, but I know if I tell her she'll come all the way to Florida because that's just the type of person she is and i'd rather not be a burden to her. :T

>lest you become old and bitter.
Kek, that's exactly what my boss told me.

Sorry for talking my problems out on you guys I just wanted to get it off my chest. I'd hug you guys but that just isn't possible. I feel like i'm just whining at this point........never thought it would come to this.

But user, I'm a starving artist... who elses teat am i supposed to suck off while I'm jobless?

>implying i have any means of privacy

Are you doing alright missy?

i did this and forgot to post it lol here u go
couldve done better tbh

beat
dem
niggas
up

its a place with cuck stories and baby mama drama, mostly strange people go there to hook up. im afraid draw threads have become that somewhat that for a while now.talking, not much interacting in character and blowing things up.
oh no i only appear once and a while. there is probably 50 skeleton characters who all look the same cause we some lazy ass niggas.
no we are just dumb asses

If the FLCL remake is bad some people will be very upset..even for nostalgia alone. I know that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4OvA06bVi4

>
im trying way too hard this ealry in the morning
hey pooka, im having fun
you doing good?
oh, that makes sense

Oh, alright. I see what you mean.
I couldn't care any less about it as is.
Short animu was short
I'm doing pretty good, enjoying the weekend?

>flcl
season 2 hype tho fr tho

Check ...what? plznobully.

But really dont worry i know now exactly HOW late i was that the tv dome meme now. Don't care really though, i'ma just draw shit.

>interesting
>me
>
ostapityou

I dont get the whole hype tbh

I wanna like, color gay smut but I don't have anything to color. :S

wanted to go outside ... but the weather decide something different. now im just hoping this thread doesnt die
well ... it was a relative statement. but sure, free compliment for you!

still taking requests

good attitude

Darn. I had something but it needed better lines and I already got a friend working on it, so I can't help ya

i'd love to see it, just to take a peek :o

I rlly like your line style btw, really clean and just woosh~ you have a tumblr or something?

The version she's doing is a different species (this one is a raccoon) but yeah

Also should have specified furry haha

I like furry stuff, :P I also rlly like this piece. Don't you draw yourself? I liked a few of your pieces, if i think you're the same person correctly.

I think we'll hit the image limit before it dies.
What is the weather by you?

it me~

I begged her to color it because I love how it came out so much haha.

I'll draw I guess

looks good

only the cleanest...
>trackpad now about to sleep
nah nothing i'm gonna share. only here to post silly skeletons.

i do pretty good with colors i guess (i mean let's get real it isn't -hard-), but it's really fun. it makes me calm down a bit~ you up for request or anything like that? i'm reaaaallllllyyyy in the mood to color haha

that image triggered me, lmao. but yeah, i totally understand. night!

hellllo
can i draw a request?

Draw your kidnapper, friend
Har har haaaaarrrrrr

I'm not quite in the swing tonight (when I drew that it was a really good night) so I doubt I'd be able to produce something worth drawing, but you're welcome to that one if you want to? As I said, the one she's doing is a different species with different colors, so it'd still be appreciated.

You could do this one if you wanted to as well, it's just a generic fennec fox and other mystery furry.

If neither of those works for you, you can pitch me your request and I can see what I can do, but I can't make any guarantees, is all.

If you have no friends to talk to, talk to your sister. Talk to someone. Don't let that shit sit in you and fester.
Don't feel like you're a burden when you're in a point in your life where you need emotional support.
I hope everything works out, user. I truly do.

I'm not trying to butt in, but if you went to /y/ drawthreads, they actually have a ton of uncolored art and even a booru that might even have tags asking for colors. Not sure though.

it's 5:30 am

ima pass out

ARE YOU DIAPER BOY?

Nini Gheilo

Thank you hero! And you said you can't draw it... psshhh, you need to believe in yourself more. c:

What's up you big purple faggot?
Play any neat vidya recently?

who?

Are ya feeling like a ghost?
Is it what you hate the most?

Gnight boyo

I guess you're not diaper boy... nvm!

Draw your love interest/significant other

oh no problem! i'll totally check those out!

i would totally love to see you do something of someone in an outfit like that (maybe lewd with the pants around their legs or something lol, i like ass~)

maybe a racoon boy you like? ;3

its raining ... rain is nice. but it came too early.
movement and action is hard ... but yeah, i tried
it looks fun. thats important

idk what lizard pussy looks like, sorry

no, not even sure who you are referring too
i wanna sleep

Rule of Thumb:
If it's AN OLDER KID, NOT YOUR KID, AND you love the woman-- be with her.

If it is NOT BORN YET, NOT YOUR KID-- flat out do not raise it and do not be with that woman.

Reason that you generally avoid pregnant girls because they will have some sort of drama and baggage with the original father. And he will be more than happy to have you foot the bill. Ultimately you have to make your own decision but you are setting yourself up for failure if you get with someone who is pregnant. Because believe it or not, you were never her first choice.

You did a good job though Eggs, that looks hot af

Sweet!

I can try, but clothes are definitely not my forte...give me a bit

Not that I can really think of, other than league.how about you, user?

Awww... but morning rain is nice too.
Its been hot and humid here lately...

:c no diaper boy? Okaay...

>betting gay doggo is best support main

Where is your ecto pompadour and head bobs?

anthing coolto draw
im bored

draw three dubs in a row.

Combo breaker

you did no better

uh
ok
bye

I know... wish i did...

Sexual heals are best support

you seem prepared for alot water.
i hope it will get better in the afternoon

oh, the new ones ... always forget the flux capacitor

Eggs you sick motherfucker
How you doin today?

Paragon, Dank Scrolls 3

I'm hoping we do get it. The last bit of rain we got was more of a joke. A drizzle at best.

I think I just have a sticker on this thing...

Dropped

I... I don't understand. No one? He's passed..?

You into skateboarding btw, hero?

can someone draw me a cupcake? i'm hungry

Heheh, i've been farming gold from the hearthstone brawl this afternoon. I get to be really cheap and i've been raking in wins

You guys are true rockstars, reading all the advice from you guys and having this conversation today, will definitely help me move on, it's nice to know i'm not alone sometimes. Think i'm going to get some rest now, I hope you all have great days ahead. :)
Kek, sounds like some sound advice, I'll definitely take it to heart, ty.

Good night user

you made it ... how is that even possible ...
i dont know much about it. but its one of the few thing i like to do outside.
well ... i try to do it. there are some cool guys around that show me alot of stuff

I can't be bothered to draw hands or feet, sorry

Thee-hee, I'm pretty good.

Can you do any tricks yourself or just casual cruising?

hey

Would you mind drawing a ballerina in bondage? Lewd if possible?

Quick! Tell me what year it is and what is this place referred to in today's time!

Mind sharing this fresh cupcake with me?

I'm sorry if this falls short of what you wanted...I'm about to pass out.

G'night bread

Y-Yeah sure!

Taking a non-lewd request.

Draw a sweet school girl playing a flute.

Gnight future cian

i really like it! thank you! i'll play with coloring this~ next time i see ya i'll show you what i've done!! ty!

requesting bf

dropping in and rock n'roll on the mini ramp ... does that count?
i can do shove-its ...
im a little afraid of jumps ... and can only practice some weekends .. so little progress.
wrong time to have your mother have a crush on you! and you just missed pooka traveling through time!

You doin gay stuff today, then

Hey, how's it going? Cheer up qt

You're in luck. i was just looking at a picture by someone way better than me about this exact thing.

I remember this one, thanks again for that way back when man.

Anyone taking requests? cause I got one but I don't wanna rush you

shoot it.

Joel from Vinesauce and Sans chilling while watching Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Um... if it is not too much to ask, can you give her a ponytail and some glasses? I'm a big sucker for girls in glasses.

Damn... oh shit really? I might have to travel back in time to see that!
>immaheadtosleep.png
Sweet dreams and I'll see you again soon
Sorry to be here only breifly

who? should i know what youre talking about?

oh, nighty night!

Awesome! Thanks

>

Nah, not right now, I'm only picking up request from the Anons who are being good and leaving open requests.

And I'm done for the moment.

I'm doing the available requests.

youtu.be/P4T3tMkjRig

No problem!

Joel is from Vinesauce pic related a site where he streams games
Sans is from Undertale
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is an anime

Sorry if I confused you, take your time if you must and thanks in advance

>I'm doing the available requests.
Would I be able to request something for swordy?

Fuck off you underaged autist

no, unfortunately not, for several reasons

Okay no prob, sorry for being a bother.

>implying I'm an underage for liking both Joel and Undertale

wew lad here's a free (You)

It sounds fun! You been doing it long?

Sorry I'm so slow, I'm falling asleep at work.

So, gay stuff. Ayyyyyy, I'm kidding.

you're trying too hard, bro.

Dude, don't do this two nights in a row

why the Joel hate he's one of the least idiotic LP'rs out there

With?

What?

Asking for swordbro, he can do it himself.

What did he even do to earn your time and respect?

half assed cum edit while we wait for OR.

>
just started. maybe two years now
its okay. everything is slow right now

Very nice.

I'm here again tonight.

thanks!

Try some already, user

bset cato

Best user!

show tail fin!

I passed out again and someone had to wake me up.

So, you a fan of miro? ,';^)

Faggot

cute cat! i've never posted in a draw thread before. does your character have a name and do you have a fullbody ref? I'd love to draw them.

Whaddup catboi
You gonna share that nimxtomo now or what? My penis longs for it.

>that crop
Eggs, pls ;-;

Sorry, I only eat lewd fewd. Unless that icing is spread all over your body, looks like I'm starving tonight.

Tail fin desuu?

Too early for smut.

>I passed out again
maybe you need some coffee or coke?
and yeah ... i think so. makes me happy all the time to see her stuff. also shes always kind with everyone ... how can someone not like that?
but we have to keep this secret ...

Draw a bun

can you do undyne from undertale? Im sure you have already done it tho, i just havent seen it :/

Sure do. His name is Tomo and It's a sort of collective family name. The cat is a bit of a posterboy for Cred Forums but sometimes others come out to play

Never gunna share it. Then it would wind up in the hands of evil.

Unfh dat tail power

i miss good drawfags

good drawfags go.

Your secret is safe with me. :3
Yeah, she's really cute with her interactions and her character is friggin adorable!
Have you requested anything from her?

Oh, oops. Forgot to add, I got a weird second wind of energy. I usually do around this time.

Swordbro pokedex link pls

>
she did some stuff with hero on her own.
so thats nice.
anons need her attention too. i dont request stuff from her

It's never too early for smut, but if you say so. c:

...but your art does her so much justice it hurts... I promise I'm not evil. Only a tiny bit. Maybe. ;)

wtf i hate drawfags now

Why didn't you say so?
Come and get it

I AM Undyne for undertale.. I've actually never drawn her, but Banq did a few really nice drawings

Aw, you are just too cute!

yeeeh

>Never gunna share it. Then it would wind up in the hands of evil.

Only a matter of time before others draw it for the public.

I like her policy on lewds. Like, they're not completely a no-go, but she only does suggestive stuff or lewds she personally likes the idea of. And they come out pretty well, too.

guess I messed up a little w the colors

Marked as drawthread on TFF.

kek, 3 stills
Thanks honey~
Allow me to dig right in...

I had to sift through the thread and check because I thought I didn't reply to you but I did. You double nigger, you ignored me! ;-;

no u

>always draw nim as a bone loving semen demon

Yea, it really does give her justice.... still not showing it.

Don't do this dog. It's against the law.

Draw Tomo mommy nude in bed inviting user to come over.

Oh, I'm sorry user! i had to do some errands and I forgot I was in thread, my bad.
>it's against the law
you and I both know it isn't, cat.

they are the best ...
its skipping beats everytime

I meant your artstyle, you silly pleb. But, uh, that also sounds good... jesus christ man, I'm fiending for it over here!
Also did you draw pic related a while back?

show butt

OI what the fuck are you doing in my thread!

>its skipping beats everytime
I'm assuming you're talking about your heart? Oh you, so smitten~ it's adorable... :3

Oops, I dropped this completely irrelevant image. I hope no one saves it. ;)

Don't worry about it man, I was only joshing.

I chose to use that phrase right now. Please end my life.

yup dat's mama tomo.

no one gunna bother to draw that that nimxtomo ship Mundy. Don't prove me wrong.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

kek alright my dude.
don't..... test me

Hypothetical
If you were forced to choose between one of the two, and you HAD to choose, which would you choose?

>release nim x tomo

>lewd up mama tomo

I just want to point out that everyone else but you wins in either scenario. Good luck! :3

Give me someone simple to draw or I'm gonna blow up this thread.

hnng ... now your playing with my feels

Goodnight everybody~

blow up the thread

show butt

draw a cockfight

But I like girls!

m-mundy.... buddy... pall.... you don't wanna do this.... put the pen down....

nimxtomo i guess. Luckily it hasn't come down to that.

Hey it's you again, thanks for the licking last time

>But I like girls!
and you are gril
that mean u gay

It's like you two were made for each other~ ;D
Hmmmm, what would happen if I asked her for a miro x hero edit of this pic? :3

Night fay :)

Please continue and disregard what the sourpuss says

Nyeh

but the pen...it beckons me
yes

hehe, i already got that! a happy day for me ...

no more wet spots outside. gotta get some grazes!

bye everyone!

I'm a boy!

user don't encourage him...

stahp.... stahp! ... STAHP!!

Later hero, have a great day!

...if this is the only way I can get my fix of nim x tomo, then so be it... you brought this upon yourself, cat.

>I'm a boy
liar

Psst.... Try this

checkit

You don't have to do this.... everyone can be happy....

Is Swordbro really ded?
;-;

I hope you like this! I was going for cute but I guess its kind of l-lewd too

>give requests

Cute.

Purfect cat peen

Alright, alright. I've had my fun.

For now.

Thank you!
Oh adorbs, the virtual Eggs just keep looking better!

Then make me happy. :T

I hope so. The threads have honestly been better without his presence.

dawww it's too cute! Save'd!

What do you want?

purrfect user!

good dog.