Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

>Futurama
>shit

I think the person with shit taste here is you.

That's a HUUUUUGE bitch.

Rory pls

Night Anger. May you sleep well.

>Work Internet is being a turbo shit in regards to 4chin

Kagami claimed

yeah i think it's funny

Saber claim
Maybe MWO tomorrow tired as fuck right now
>Rolling before bed

Saber out for the night
Night /waifu

You know that if you roll for lewds, we can roll for your lewds, right?

Miho claimed

Oh it really isnt. A good team will check the icon and see theres an ECM mech nearby.
Working tomorrow. Cant play.

Fuck

>Saber

>you can check to see if someone has an item that fucks with your targeting

Wow. How fucking useless then.

clamed

CLAIMED
L
A
I
M
E
D

source?

Anything made by Matt Groening is doomed to be terrible,i don't even know why The simpsons is still on.

It's not my time yet.

Only if you toggle while close and they can see that the friendly is ecm jammed. A lot of people dont look at the icon though.
GATE. Season 2 I believe.

You "headed" there already

I've got terrible news for you.

The fact that you can tell when someone has an item that fucks your ability to aim easily is kind of pointless. Any team that actually plays tryhard mode would negate that stuff. It seems like only pubs would be effected by it.

Go to sleep.

Claimed

You haven't been keeping track......
It's just news and you know the news can be falsified.

Well then I have a terrible fact for you.

Yeah.
Sleeping is good for you. It's late isn't it? Get some rest, you deserve it.

Pro teams dont really bank on it no. But they are highly effective mechs, even without the ECM. Still strong in comp for that fear factor and the fact that the brawler cant be seen on radar until its in your back.
And the fact that half of ECM mechs are small and fast makes it hard to pin them down. In fact the single best mech in the game doesnt have ECM on any variant. Its the only mech in the game where every variant has been in tier 1 of the meta since inception, bar the 2 weeks one variant was in top of tier 2 due to a bad hardpoint. Which became a good hardpoint and went back to tier 1 with a hotfix.

I havent even been up 3 hours yet.

Lay it on me, why won't you?

Sanae

Nobody tell me I deserve to sleep
Fuck being nice to people.

It says you are, not I am

Too bad!

Okay.
Sleep please.

Woah fancy I'm earlier than usual.

I sleep early and still wake up at 5.00 in the morning

Cute.

Trips at last.
Tomoko lewds.

Ahhh... Ok. So it's like a gamble?

>insert head pun here

Swing and a miss, check out these sweet ass trips tho.

But do you get lots of sleep when doing that?

I do really like that image

Yes. And who might you be?
>Insert overused pun there......
Come on, I thought you had originality?

Kitty!

You're too busy with discord to come around?

Nah. I'm not a big pun guy. Wan't a corny joke?

When does a joke become a dad joke?
>when the punchline becomes a parent.

>Wan't
Maybe...

Maybe I should try going to sleep again.

Let me see that lewd before leaving.

Hello!

Gotta get them trips bb

Claiming best girl

No, just busy watching movies and documentaries. I still post here though.
Okay, that made me smile, you got me there.

I see your more active at night than day now, which isn't bad.

I hope you don't have me confused for someone else.

????
What Ruri

Yeah dude
you changed your waifu and you changed your bahaviour too

whatever
you act so mature

>Yeah dude
>you changed your waifu and you changed your bahaviour too
>
>whatever
>you act so mature
Hello Hand-kun

Thats chen you slut

Yeah. You can get singled out if you dont stick with the team and pummeled easy. Best to stay with your team, kill one target with focus fire and move on.

?
huh

No, I saw you during the day awhile back. Now at night.
>Behavior changed

I see no difference in my behavior.
If you say so.

Honestly I try and stay active when I'm at home, or at least lurk. But there is another Tomoko poster who is pretty active also. S-mug.

Huh good to know, I also know the other Tomo poster, day or night, can't make a certain schedule for that one. There used to be another one, but he rarely posts now.

Hitler was right you know.

>Suika Ibuki is the spookiest around
>If I was on her Booki list
>I'd get out of tooooown

Hi Mami!
>You haven't been keeping track.
I haven't had the "time".

And Rory
What game are you talking about?

The one who worked at Arby's?

Yeh... he kinda poofed.

MWO, or Mechwarrior Online.

SPOOKI BOOKI!
>And here I was about to close the thread for a bit

whatever sanae
you don't post racist memes anymore

You can say SLUT again

You can go. You don't have to stay because I came back!

Evening, how's the night?
Oh yeah that one, but there's another Tomo too, I think he was gay. He disappeared just like Arby's.
So, there's only two left, easier to tell, but a little unfortunate to see.
I still do, but I haven't found any good ones, and I hardly even posted those types. Who are you, if I may ask?

Ritsu claimed.

>posts chen
>who are you?

Happens. People come. People leave.

Nah, I'd probably just close it, sit bored for a 10 minutes, and come back to lurk.

It's starting. I hurt from all the train riding yesterday, so I'm taking it easy. And you?

Yeah, I'm doing a game of CivV right now, same.

Your filenames says other wise.That's why I asked.
At least a goodbye would've been considered for their departure. Oh well. What have you been up to?
At this time?
How long was your ride?
I'm just watching a WWII documentary in color, makes it so great to see the places and action with it.

I'M ON THE FUCKING PHONE

Ah, I haven't played any Civ since Queen Elizabeth decided to be a royal cunt and ruin my non-warfare play through.

How's everyone doing tonight?

Slut

thanks

We spent probably 5-ish hours on the train round-trip.

Elle was going to give me a new game RimPost or something (and the Upotte series) via a link, but it didn't happen, and now my internet isn't good enough to play Overwatch.

I'm doing fine, you?

Warframe.

Well, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Have a good night or morning or whatever it is wherever you guys are.

Goodnight to you too, lurking Ruri.

Legs/feet

Good night

Ah, guessing the Gun went to bed before delivering?
>Mfw I can apparently get about 30+ HP from exhaust upgrades from my Dorito engine

Oh, I see, but why were you being passive-aggressive towards me?
I haven't insulted you or anything.
It's been good so far, just watching WWII doc. And yourself?
What was the reason for it?
Must've caused some back pain for ya.
It's the evening, but have a nice rest and goodnight.

Because nobody in this fucking garbage thread claims Chen besides me and noone would ever impersonate me because my reputation is as bad as it gets
You also switched your waifu.

I'm okay, I guess. I'm drinking soda and eating Takis.

We were going to and from the Tokyo Game Show.

Wait, did you turn into a cat?

Nah, I left because I had work to do.

Calm your tits.

Drinking soda and eating Takis is making me feel very satisfied. I'm watching a Vinesauce vid.

im calm

Reasonable response.

Yeah, that makes me a filthy heretic, I accepted that already. I thought everyone knew this?
>Tokyo Game Show
Do tell.
>Takis
First time I heard anyone said they are eating that. I got to give you points for that. They're good on occasions.
What's Vinesauce? I would look it up but watching doc. still.

In short, the 3D headset is what's next in gaming. It was really cool. New Ghost in the Shell online shooter much in the same vein as Overwatch. Persona 5. FFXV was the most beautiful game I've ever seen.

Yeah, they taste similar to the Buffalo Wing flavored Doritos Jacked. Anyway, Vinesauce is a group of streamers who play good and shitty games. I'm watching Vinny's playthrough of "Fantabulous Game."

>Looking at the laws for car modification in California
....this is retarded. It's like we're fucking Australia or something!

Thanks for talking to me sanae
youre my bff and u dont hate me

Hey, our car modding laws are decent.

>POMF

It's because Cali is where the whistles go woo wooo

Sounds like you had a grand time? Bought anything there? 3D, still iffy about those types, they still need major work on them.
On Twitch, right?
I haven't been on a gaming stream, for a long while. I like seeing games that get mostly no attention being played.
I prefer Hot Cheetos, but the Nitro kind of Takis are good none the less.
No problem, Chen. People get caught up by your opinions and disregard how nice you can be.
I wouldn't hate you, honestly you provide some entertainment on the thread.

"The usual."
Fixed it for ya.

Are they? I thought Australia was super strict about it.

Fucking whistles.

It's an archived stream on YouTube, though I need to watch the live streams.

I was iffy until I tried them. They aren't good enough to give you, say, FFXV graphics in 3D, but it's where the next major system is going.

They fo decration only. Das it das all

I gotcha. Maybe I need to check them out, I usually watched Alchestbreach, An awesome Youtuber in my opinion.
Unless they fixed some of the buggy and choppy things about, I'll wait for it, give it about five more years before can state an opinion about it. They seem like they want to rush it, just to say they did it first.
Evening.

Hmm. I might check 'em out.

Wait, is this based on something? Like a mythological creature? I really need to know.

Evening, Mami.

Up to anything?

>
Hey Miho. How's it going?

The only bad ones Ive seen are pertaining to those who have their provisional licenses. And if its just used to dick around on a paddock they dont really care.

Shit like always. You?

claiming Urabe

He's a great commentator, he plays Fallout mods and other games. He adds fun in there. Which most YTers lack these days.
Watching WWII doc, right now might watch another doc. soon. Documentaries are the best time killers and very informative. Yourself?

Angry. Full of rage. RAGE RAGE RAGERAGERAGE
My buddy cancelled plans for this sunday.
Again.

I fucking hate people like that.

Rory, put your tits away, that's rude.

Seriously though, whistles are dumb as fuck. I've heard them before.

That's way more lenient...
>95% of car mods seem to be completely illegal because "MUH EMISSIONS" which is a load of fucking shit considering that cars make up for SO FUCKING LITTLE of actual smog in this state.

Rorys tits are away. Thats Lelei and Pinas tits.

Oh, those are nice, especially WWII ones.

I'm not up to much, just listening to music and looking for more brawl mods.

Its ok. You you like to join the stream im watching?

Only degenerates post lewds.

If you enjoy history, listen to Dan Carlin's podcast "Hardcore History". You have to pay for his older stuff, but it's well worth it. Wrath of the Khans was incredible, as was Recipe for Armageddon (WWI).

Me too. Sucks.
What're you watching?

>degenerates

chcked

Drug ones too, like the cartels and how it goes about.

What music do you listen to?
Brawl mods?
The S.S.B one?
Might give those a try.
Podcast aren't really my thing, also WWII, Cold War, and the 2,000s to now wars, I like to look up. And maybe old middle age stuff, paranormal, and U.F.O docs too.

WW2 documentaries

No thanks, i'm good. Nice trips, though.

Ok

Oh, those as well.

Mostly Orchestra or vidya music, sometimes it's both.

Yep, as in Smash Bros, a lot of the stuff you could find is rather impressive.

Ed...ward...

Again, theres a decibel limit on exhausts, probably a bhp / kW limit per tonne for certain body types of car and mostly everything else is common sense shit. As far as paint scemes are concerned there is a HomuMad car around. So I believe anything goes there.
Im not lewding my waifu

OSTs are my favorite, have so much from games and movies. Timesplitters has the best out of all others.

Isn't it that called project X ,right?
I like how the character skins are in the mod, they should do that in the vanilla game instead of simple color change.

Not you too, you degenerate.

You can download them as MP3s, which helps me, because I can listen to them when I fly. Also, I have a 30m commute to work, so that's what I usually listen to, or NPR.

He also has a series called Common Sense that deals with contemporary issues. His commentary on the Middle East and ISIS is very, very good. As in changed my worldview good.

Dan Carlin was a journalist for a long time, but now does these two podcasts. Sounds odd, but the combination is immaculate--he knows how to find and quote sources, and he cites them. He does not spout out BS--every podcast is like a mini dissertation. It's very, very well thought out and tied together.

>Orchestral music
>TRIGGERED
Moldau and Polvetsian Dances. Both Slavic, though. If you don't want that, there's Pictures at an Exhibition, by Ravel. It was originally by Mussorgsky as a 2girls1piano piece, but Ravel reorchestrated it. In fact, Ravel didn't compose most of his pieces; they were reorchestrations. Not to detract from Ravel, though, as he was and possibly still is the master of his craft. There's also The Planets, by Holst. Mainstream, but still good. The highlights are Mars, Jupiter, Uranus. Uranus is actually the basis for the Sorcerer's Apprentice found in Fantasia.
>can go on

I sometimes get really drunk and listen to those. It makes me very happy.

The decibel limit is fine. The bhp ratio is even okay. But for fucks sake, why does my catalytic converter NEED to hav a stupid fucking stamp on it that says "DIS GUD 4 CAWIFORNIA" IF IT FUCKING PASSES SMOG ANYWAYS?! If it passes smog, that should fucking be that.

>Calling other degenerates
>Posts picture that's basically in its underwear
Well alright then.

Oh, Timesplitters was a very fun and unique game for a FPS, a shame there isn't any sign of a sequel.

You're thinking of Project M, however i'm just throwing in brawl mods for normal brawl, like Waluigi or Tabuu.
Listening to those while drunk must feel like heaven.

They're made out of platinum. Sell it and make one out of dryer sheets.

She has a top on!

Eh, I dunno. Drinking isn't a great thing. I think it just allows me to lay down and calm down and focus on the music. The music is the great thing.

Eh? Well sure. does that mean i can not wear pants as long as i have a shirt on?

I would, but then my car wouldn't pass inspection. Which is what I'm ticked off at in the first place! In order to mod my car in that ass backwards state, there's so many damn hoops I have to jump through!

SHE'S WEARING SHORTS THIS IS NORMAL ATTIRE!

Y-YOU ...

People that speak their mind is great, others views are very insightful especially when it's on things that I have an interest in. My views have to be challenged before seeing eye to them.

It's enticing when it contains citations, so it can give the credit to the original person. I listen to those type of things when looking up some info about a certain topic. Rarely though.

T.S was the best F.P.S ever, the game modes were very fun and creative.

Timeplitters: Rewind is in the making. Currently they have most maps finished, but they're keeping quiet on the progress now, so we have to wait on it.

Yeah, Project M.
How are those mods working, feel like they fit in, or just skin swaps?

Are you shore about that?

Oh come on, just a slight tap in the right place, and we'd be seeing some things most indecent.
Just go look. You can already almost see it now.

shaddap and don make me feel bad!

Being smart is hard work

Must be easy for you

Best type moon claimed.

No, it's hard work.

I thought we don't state that?
>Holland
You need sleep.

Well it sounds very relaxing.
Everything about it was creative, i like that one mission in the challenge mode were you play as the white car cat thing.

Never heard of Rewind. how's it working out?

Some are Skin Swaps and others are completely new characters with movesets, like Waluigi or Ridley.

Also have stage mods like Bowser's Castle or Ikana Valley.

No need to feel bad. It's near impossible to never appear lewd.

>Holland
Close but no cigar, also it's half past noon.

B-But I wanted to be mad about it ... you're too nice ...

GODDAMMIT

These threads are ridiculous. Twits claiming cartoon ladies ad nauseum.

I don't remember such thing

Lewd

SEE! LEWD CONFIRMED.

Also, I'm still all about getting the /waifu/s to do a diplomacy game.

Slut

That freakin' cat, when you chose it,"Me and my pussy are going to have lots of fun". Hilarious.

It's turning out great, it's being made by fans of the games, so we're guaranteed the same fun. But the only thing that's bad is how slow it's progressing.

How cool is that! Must've been a hassle to make new moves seeing how the new one takes a long time to make mods.
Where than?
>Half past noon
I see more time to sleep, since it's a Sunday.
Also how are you?
You made a mistake.

Slut

WAIT YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER

>nice butt tho

I don't get it

Denmark

well I have to go to a family birthday soon, I'm alright though have a certain annoying assignment/project that just won't work.

Back to WoW because I miss my assassin Rogue.

Give more u slut

Everyone knows Miho is a manslut

Like seriously
Hw flirts with everyone
Im sorry tats

Oh, sounds interesting, hopefully it turns out great.

Some of these mods take years to make it seems actually but they turn out very well.

Why do you persist with the lewds?!