Is it wrong that I fucked a a chick between the age of 16-18 I'm 25

Is it wrong that I fucked a a chick between the age of 16-18 I'm 25

No
>fuck off

Why not she's underage

More lucky than anything else.

Well I mean. At a certain point people have to be responsible for themselves. So while I don't think you should feel specifically proud,you shouldn't destroy yourself over this either.

It's my wife's cousin the mom found out won't press charges but the bf has threatened to expose her

>So while I don't think you should feel specifically proud
oh fuck off you stupid normie
you probably dont smoke weed either because its illegal right?

Stay Bright pupper

I don't really like it I love coke

Not in europe

U.S.A

I'm assuming she realized it was consensual then. WI'll you be put on a watchlist?

Yes it was consensual even the mother knowledge it

Europe is not a country...

What state? Depending on age of consent you could be in the clear even if she's a minor

I'm almost in the same boat OP,shes been hitting on me at this family reunion thing, huge rack to boot.... I haven't done anything though

I won't say the state but it's 17

16 is legal age here, I'd see no problem with that

Oh this one had an amazing rack nice and firm no sack also very tight pussy I was only her second. Her beta bf found out and now he's all but hurt because she went with real alpha

When she's older than 15 you would have to worry more about the legal aspect than the morality of it.

Okay so is she 17 or not

Yeah idk I'm not worried about the legal shit it more of the family she's my wife's cousin

Not in most US states.

Yeah let's go with that

morally, no
legally, possibly

Well morally i don't feel bad it just happened I wasn't trying to get it in the first place we were alone and boom next thing you know I'm inside her

If so, then you're fine, you fucking idiot.
If not, then you technically raped her, and therefore once again: you fucking idiot.

Furthermore why can't you just fuck someone closer to your age? Do you have the social skills of a banana poster?

Then just roll with it, be nice to everyone and you might get some more good coming out of it.

Does your wife know? Man, I can only imagine how she might be feeling about that.

Post picture of her

No I get plenty of pussy trust me around my age I don't like fucking around with young ones nothing to offer. Like I said just happened she has a nice body walked around in tight shirts and booty shorts always showing cleavage and shit. Not going to use that as an excuse but if a fine ass woman bends over butt ass naked and says fuck me what do you do

She doesn't know

That's a negative