Ever cum in someone's food/drink without them knowing Cred Forums?

Ever cum in someone's food/drink without them knowing Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, a few weeks ago, I posted about it.

>Be a Saturday, wife informs me that her friend has invited herself around for coffee.
>Asks me to make a batch of cookies.
>Her friend is hot, but also a bitch.
>I think it would be pretty cool if that hot bitch ate my cum.
>Make my cookies, cumming into the dough in the process.
>Later that day the hot bitch arrives, unexpectedly bringing her ten year old daughter along.
>The daughter said they were the 'yummiest cookies ever' and took the rest of them home.

You just missed a thread earlier. The guys saved their cum by freezing it for a few days fed it to one of their mom's by saying it's a YouTube video and having her taste test 6 spoonfuls of it with a blind fold

Sauce?

404d guy says they're saving up for round two. Gonna ask my best friend about it monday and see what he thinks about doing it for his mom. These things are called cum clubs btw

Yeah. I once had a shitty roommate who would ate my food, even after I confronted him about it, so I came in his milk a few times.

Yeah decided I was a fucking degenerate one day and took up this hobby. BRB gotta kill myself because I'm a fucking abomination that can't get any girls so I do this shit

Yep. Roommates were being dicks to me. I jizzed in their coffee cream.

Why... Why are you here?

yea i did it to myself

>fapping in sock
>didn't know sock had hole
>get semen on hand
>don't notice until i lick dorito dust off fingers
>it tasted better than normal dorito dust

I love these stories. Do you have video ?

bump

Bruh

Well, I'm rock hard now.

better than tinder! plenty of horny cum hungry girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

not drink/food but in liquid soap at my english school

and now you regularly lick it up after cumming?

you a homersexual or somethin

no, why?

Yep. 7 big loads into half a bottle of JD I gave to a 15 year old boy. He had no idea, and liked it.

>Cup my hand
>Cum in it
>Look away
>Accidentally drink it

"Accidentally"

Faggot

I hope this is fake. Nah, I don't give a shit senpai.

That sounds disgusting

tmw...
>digesting cum cookies
>a few weeks go by
>they've pooped it out

what's their next dessert user?

None of you faggots didn't do shit.
And why should you? You should only do these types of things to convicted child molesters, I expect better of you boys. smh. ∆∆∆.

Please, details compadre! C'mooonnnn, mannnnn.

Basically everything I said. It was 3 guys and one of his moms. They asked what they should do on the first post and made and update yesterday. They all met up and put thier cum together to thaw out. The mom was pretty cool I guess and said she wanted to be part of the video. The rules of the game where they would keep feeding her somthing until she guessed right while wearing a blind fold. They gave her random stuff at first and then they gave her the cum. OP said he had enough for 4 more spoonfuls before she took the blindfold off. He said she thought it was grossed but played along at first until she took the blind fold off. When she saw the cum she said the video was over and never brought it up. Says the mom is giving them the cold shoulder but that's it. When people make groups to secretly feed people cum, that's called a cum club. I thought this was just another popular fetish but seems it's not well known and only now becoming popular. Hope my friend says he'll make one for his mom

I've done this loads of times.

The greatest of all was when I made a cake then cum all over the top of it. I spread the cum out for a nice, even coverage then put some icing on top.

Over the next couple of days I fed slices of it to different people. Some ate it without any suspicion. A couple knew there was something wrong with it but ate it all to be polite. One fat slut at work liked it so much that she had a second piece.

Came in friends gfs' food once. I dont think its too noticeable with eggs. Other than that, I hardly ever think about doing it when a good situation arrives. Need to pay more attention.

I'm a cook at an outback steakhouse. And I do this no less than 2x a week.

kek