Hey Cred Forums i'm 25 and met this 14 year old girl at my work (im a supervisor store bitch)

Hey Cred Forums i'm 25 and met this 14 year old girl at my work (im a supervisor store bitch)

Anyway is it wrong to be having sex with her? Almost every night we do it and shes better in bed than my exes who were all over 20. How can something so good for both of us be so 'morally wrong'?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop doing it now. Break it off casually. You're in for a world of shit if you're caught man. I accidentally fucked an underage girl and my life was horrible for 5 years after.

>
agreed. its not worth the trouble when you get caught.. you will regret it so much whne the law gets involved

Yeah, I did 2 months in jail and 7 in prison, was not fucking fun at all.

Especially shes 14 and youre fucking 25 OP???
>I mean I know she bad tho
but if shes 14 and flat like wtf man

RIP OP

To be fair, I understand the temptation. The 14 year old I slept with looked 19, and said she was that age. It wasn't until 5 months of fucking that it was revealed she lied about her age.

It's not fun trying to get your name removed from the sex offender list. Took me 5 fucking tears.

What these other faggots mean is
>pics or gtfo

Only 5 tears?

> I don't see anything morally wrong with this myself
> I am a sexual deviant myself
> Not exactly flying under the radar are we sweetie?

Yeah, that translation is accurate. I minored in faggot in College so I can assure you of the veracity of his statement.

NO FUCKING WAY same happen to me!! but luckily she lived in australia when her age was reveal so they couldnt do anything to me.

I was suppose to be on the list for 10 because of my crime, but I got my parole officer, the psychologist, and the victim to make the case that I wasn't a danger to the city and never set out with bad intentions.

I basically just had to wait for the No Contact order to go away then asked if she wouldn't mind talking to the judge. She felt really bad about the whole thing, her Dad was the one that wanted me sent to prison.

did she lie to you about her age, luckily nothing happen to me when lived in another country when it all came to light to her parrents.

Yeah, I met my girl on Omegle. She was pretending to be 19 and lived in my area. We decided to meet, fucked for several months, then her Dad shows up at my work with the police.

That's just nature
When an acquaintance of mine was 22 and had been fucking 14 yo for a half of the year, they both were happy

oh fuck, that must have been scary. with my girl she kept making mistakes like accidently give me the wrong year when was born when i would roast her and it turn out she was asocial path and has done this before. the only reason it all blew up out of proportion was because she od or atleast told me she had and i got in contact with her brother.... anyways i got the bigggest scared lolol

>wrong to be having sex with her
No

Yeah, my life fell apart. Still trying to recover. I had to change my name, start my own business, and basically disappear from social media. I'm in a nice place finally, but like I said it took 5 years and a lot of hard times.

i mean its not fair all this 14,15 16 year old look 20 or 19 and are secual as fuck, like wtf man at 14 15 16 i was playing video games and shit...

What kind of business did you start?

Post pics OP

at 14,15,16 I was also playing video games

but I was also breaking&entering, fucking freshmen girls, and smoking lots of weed

teenagers get into any type of trouble that is available, and its easy for a teenage girl to find an older dick to ride, because every red blooded man in the world wants to fuck teenage girls

I was insanely lucky to only spend a couple of night in Juvi for trespassing, and not get into more trouble for all of the other heinous shit I did

Two actually. I design and build grow setups, including the electronics, for marijuana. This is a relatively new business for me, so it doesn't make the majority of my income. I also use my LLC to advertise myself as a contracting firm, and I contract myself out to companies for aerospace work.

Come on though if u fags woke up to this chick ontop of you wtf r u gonna do. Regardless of age any grown ass man would want to fuck her deep and hard unless hes homo

Not him but honestly this bullshit of underage girls looking older than what they are, and it fucks people over.

My gf is 16 right now and where I live it's the age of consent. When I met her she was 14 and looked like my age at the time. What helped though is her dad knew my dad and uncle back in highschool.

How old are you nigga

How old are you?

20, it's not a huge difference which also helped shit especially when her parents found out we fucked when she was 15 almost 16.

im not saying i would im saying its not worth the trouble. thinking with my brain not my dick, kid.

Oh thats nothing. Im living in Australia too and so many girls around 15 years and older are dating dudes that are 21+. No shit theyre also 101% fucking but no one really cares cause the girls are happy with the older dudes.

I wish the whole world was like this tbh lol

'Kid'. Kek. Typical virgin neckbeard talk

We all know its illegal and can land you in jail dumbshit. So can doing drugs but i dont see faggots like you in drug threads telling them not to.

Cred Forums seems to be very one sided when it xomes to what makes their butthurts.

>wish the world was like this

I get where you are coming from, cause people would fuck at like 14 many centuries ago. I just feel like it's thanks to people like femanazi thst fuck shit up. But yet again having a baby by mistake at like 14 would be shitty.

A lot of girls around my area love older guys no matter what age. Long as you behave no one really cares, but at the same time most are scared to be a dick because how easy it would be to get charges. Usually things are kept secret.

OP post moar faggot

lmao you're such an idiot there is no point talking to you. have fun serving my burgers at mcdonalds.

Such bullshit. Who is allowed to have a 14 year old working for them?

lmao that is what i thought at first, i think lifeguarding allows15

Ofcourse youd get mcdonalds wouldnt you, fat virgin neckbeard?

iam if im gonna see your bitch ass no life special ed retarted fuck. hahaha and ill take extra lettuce. remember that.

if you're attracted to girls younger than 16, there's something actually wrong with you. I've seen a few pictures of girls that young on Cred Forums back when that shit used to get posted all the time and it's like, no tits, no hips, no curves etc. They're not developed sexually, and being turned on by that is dysfunctional. There's a reason society has a stigma around wanting to fuck underage girls.

OP, if you still had any doubt in your mind, yes, you absolutely are a pedophile, and don't try to tell yourself any differently.

Oh so youre still waiting for me to reply to you? Thought u were done?

Kek. Pathetic neckbeard virgin always likes to troll on the internet. You'll still be living in your parents basement but dw i'll remember extra lettuce... ill say it to my kids when they're working at mcdonalds and see your lonely neckbeard virgin ass

Nice bait reddit

LLMAO im dying!!!!

that shit was so weak, try again.

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

> it's okayi'll pretend to think your comment was funny to hide my butthurt

you keep using the same insults, not sm,art e nough to come up with better shit, see you belong at mcdonalds.

which country

another triggered virgin. This is why I come to Cred Forums.

why are there no pics

What you contract out electronics for aerospace or help them get lit?

this

> oh look it's an insult game where the best insult wins!

Definitely a lonely virgin neckbeard with too much time on his hands

you come here to intrectact with virgins? that's fucking pathetic.

better than tinder! plenty of horny exotic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

we need an insta

You do realize there is a decent amount of chicks tha5 have some sort of ass, tits, or something worth being attracted too st that age? Not all look like what you said m8, nice try.

There are many girls with curves at 14.

100 years ago this shit was fine, now you're all morality thumping crybabies. It's a shame the sjw agenda has progressed so far. Also, most of the world still likes to pound 14 year olds.