Ask a richfag anything, I'm bored

Ask a richfag anything, I'm bored

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/louis-men-s-flat-spikes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

couldn't get the pirate blacks?

can u buy me dayz

how did it feel spending 1000 dollars on shoes that look like fucking carpet?

Your shoes look like an actual hover craft

are you rich?

yeah will you buy me some steam stuff?

Does having shoes make you a richfag?

they're just 200 dollar you dildo

can you help a nigga out and gimme $5

How does it feel to front and wear fake yeezys?

how much money do you have? i always find interesting when somebody starts considering himself rich

FAKE AS FUCK

turtle doves are better

$2000 shoes... yeah

explain how pls lmao

dat mirrored pattern, bet you didn't think any /fa/ fags would be lurking. Take your fake yeezys elsewhere...

what is your net worth

cool dubs. ugly shoes. proof you're a richfag

timestamp / let me see boost

or youre a faggot

every chink here in los angeles has them, big deal

doesnt mean they're rich

these are probably fakes anyways

probably didnt pay that

MIRRORED LMAO YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

>richfag
>buys nigger shoes
what have you wasted your dad's money on?

His net worth is Daddy's money

howd you get your money?

OPs a huge faggot

well i did

Ugly ass nigger shoes

good one

you dress like every nigger in los angeles and nyc, and most of them arent even rich

this doesnt prove shit

how much did you pay for those?

o shit fake pirate blacks lmao

im not the faggot with the turtle doves
and 33k watch

also if you want to see more i can

would you pour a bottle of jack daniel's down the sink for webm purposes?

This.

Not even nice carpet either. Like some 65 cent per square foot shit you would use on a back porch.

what else do you have thats not already owned by every person your age?

you live in a big house?

Are u a nigger? If no, why u wearing gold?

Can you send me 5000 USD so I can move into an new apartment and get a vehicle so I don't have to walk to work anymore, OP?

Bragging with daddies money, lmao.

>fake ?

Honestly, 350s are so ubiquitous (due to fakes) that they aren't even worth having, only yeezys that can be shown off at this point are the crepe boots be nobody has them and fakes aren't common

>fakeeee??

you still think they're fake faggot?

**bc

LMAO DIS NIGGA GOT FAKE YEEZYS AHAHAH

The watch looks kinda cool.
Everything else looks flat out retarded.

tfw they're real

that makes you retarded then, not rich.

Why did you buy a pair of shoes made out of carpet?

How much money do you currently have?

How did you come about such a sum?

retarded and also rich :)

When OP uses his money for evil instead of good

You're an idiot if you but sweat shop shoes made by Chinese children for 200 bucks you pretentious, fad following faggot

It's autistic to have shoes that'll suck if you step in a puddle

shoulda bought a pair of redwings.....faggot.

Why do you buy replicas and pretend to be rich online? Ah that's right, insecurity

heres more

just note this is not OP and OP isnt rich just because he has one pair of yeezys

[email protected] is my paypal buddy. Money for a car and apartment would be nice since I only make minimum wage ya know.

They can't even put the words on it right?

>
>retarded and also rich :)
How does it feel to havd the need to show off online that you're daddy makes lots of money and is buying u off becsuse neglect and/or possibly diddling you?

its supreme x comme des garcon the piece was meant to be like that

Why dont you give your money to people who need it instead of buying yeezys?

You buy shirts meant for illiterate people?

yeezys are nice im the guy with the pirate blacks not OP with the turtle doves

Like me ok.

give me some money brah

>rich
>sweatshop fashion
>standard white hollow slab door

dude you're fucking retarded im they guy from the thread like last week lmao. with the white supreme bogo aha wut up dude :)

word supreme is backwards

>illiterate?

"the Emperors new clothes"
>pic very related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

Trash

>00000
DAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMM
OP got fukken TOLD

wow holy fuck why dont you timestamp dude haha

QUINTS

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

What's the big deal about these shoes? Why is everyone so riled up? I don't get it.

made by kanye

and its rare to have

makes it 1000$ a pair

i timestampted the yeezys lol.

OH SHIT!

How about send me some god damned money m8

sick collection bro have u copped anything from supreme this season yet?

sick collection?

hes posted just his yeezys...

Gotcha. Thanks. But $1,000 is chump change in the grand scheme of things.

oops i confused OP and the other guy with the cdg x supreme

a shoe with bristles?
so you scrub the floors while walking? GENIUS!

The shoes themselves retail at, I think, 150$. The High price is resale because they sellout and only place to get them is through an intermediary.

You faggots got lucky on a shoe release and claim you're rich

ya, but these fags think they're a big deal

Who would wear that shit

I... I want a pair of pirate blacks in size 10.5.
Thanks!

350's

$200 retail

resale range from $700-1200 depending on what colorway you buy

Fake Yeezys

cuz we are. stay jealous

Time stamp w/receipt

how so?

lots of ppl do, and they pay $$$ for it too

Daddys moneys??

receipt...? i'm not OP, but i can tell you if he bought it online even during the drop he wouldnt get a receipt. an online invoice yes, but if he bought it resale no receipt jesus dude.

Basically this

why the fuck were they $2000?

I just did a quick google search and found yeezy 350 boost that look just like that for £64??

that's the nature of the scam
pretty sad

>online invoice = receipt, idiot!

yeah, the fake ones

lmao streetwear is so ugly

HA, then those are fake.

You got something to admit, user?

But he would get the shipping and sometimes most people save the shoebox which holds the ID if its the same with the ones on the shoe, and the shoebox is adidas then its real

???

I'll safely assume you're not as wealthy as I am.

most people who buy yeezys buy it resale... no invoice... you make sure they're real buy look at the shoe and analyzing it... not having a receipt.

posts photo of real ones... jesus you're retarded

OP! GIMME! YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER PAIR!

A hypeast that thinks hes rich lol

im not OP im just another rich user strolling by.

Ok mate...

Good excuses on your 'real' Yeezys

Must be nice not having to worry about wether or not you're gonna make rent this week or deciding between rice and noodles.

1k pants 400$ hoodie 1k$ shoes 33k$ watch 8k$ in rings 350$ shirt idk i think rich :/

How much rich can u fit in rectum?

ha, im not OP im just trying to help you fam.

Well, I fucking love your collection and would suck you off for those PBs.

this guy knows whats up

do u really wear that ugly jacket outside

Are you octomom?

yes

Or, I can just be your dumb "yes man" friend and you buy me cool shit.

Gr9 b9 m9

are you a negro fam?

nope :/

nice trips
Are you wanting to see his negro cock?

Can we see your cock anyways?

What car do you drive then OP?

I'm driving a 2015 BMW M3 and I'm 20 years old. :)

LOOOL BASEMENT FAM.

and not richfag, most of the clothes are kinda cheap retail.. unless you bought it resell.. got some box logos if you want to buy

Can you send me money

paypal.me/GoldenRetriever

What the fuck is the appeal of buying expensive shoes it's just fucking stupid in my opinion, your gunna spend over $1000 to stick your nasty ass feet in something and step around in them all day. You might as well just tape money to your feet and call it a day. I have one pair of $30 vans for the last two years and they have been suiting me just fine.

kek

not OP the other rich fag with the yeezys the pirate black ones i drive an audi a6 3.0t quatro not saying my age lets just say its my first car :^)

YOU DON'T GET IT, DAD!

no, you don't understand. these retards never wear the shoes, they only fap over them once in a while.

How hard did you let daddy smash you for that car?

Checked!

Your parents are rich, not you, right?
Not throwing shade, just clarifying.
I want rich parents.

I drive a 1993 BMW 318i

not hard at all he has 3 audis hes a doctor and with his company he gets audis for a smaller deal so thats why my audi a6 was the presidential edition

stop replying to yourself, it's embarassing

yes

What you whippin? Lemme see your house you hit a milli yet? If not calm down you aint rich just a hypebeast :/

i was quoting this personbecause he is retarded

Ok. As long as we are confirming here that you only have any of your shit cause of mommy and daddy. Talk to us when you buy that presidential audi with money you earned.

already said

Will you send me money? I want a bape jacket and I'm way too poor to afford it.

Neat.

how does it feel to know you will never be important in this world

good

I'll bet his daddy's net worth the only friends this kid has are in it for the $$$

Money > importance

What the fucking shit nigger. Why. Print a picture of it and hang it up.

Being self sufficient > Being in the sheltered bubble of daddy's wallet

Can i have some money?

OP HERE. WHERE IS RICHFAG 2

timestamp also

the one dudes fucking dash looks like trash i see one rolex an ipc and the rest seems like shit

can you send me 600€? (my debt)

leave him alone, let him buy his bape and supreme shit so he can feel better >:-(

Look at that dinosaur dashboard. You got a cassette player in there? Probably got them watches from the discount bin at the local bootleger

False. If you had someone give you free money you would reject it?

>Being self sufficient > Being in the sheltered bubble of daddy's wallet
Shit poor people say for 10k, Alex.

Fucking wigger

Are rich people and niggers secretly women in disguise? How can people pay this much for retarded clothing?

No, but I'd the things I buy with the money won't feel the same as if I actually worked for that money and x object was there to show for all my hardwork. Example: my dream car is a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2. If someone offered to give me one right now fuck yes I'd take it. But it would be that much better to be able to say I worked and earned that car. (Albeit extremely unlikely)

Daddys paycheck can't buy you character, or prepare you for how to survive once your old man kicks the bucket and you blow through his will money.

Or you could get the car for free and work to earn a pool or a trip to Cuba or something

Oh... Can you help me be a more rounded and respected individual?

14.90 on ebay nigger.

$200 shoes*

Pool, Cuba, car w.e. my point is in love reality even if the object in question is in my possession its not really mine, I didn't earn it. So yeah I'd rather work and earn my belongings than have daddy pay for it

Aside from all the hate, I like your taste.

Sure, step one, stop bragging about shit you didn't earn. Step two, stop acting like your parents money makes YOU better than anyone. Your parents earned that. Not you. You got lucky.

thank you :)

You just said you would take the car if it was offered to you for free. Why would you do that if you would rather work for it?

resale stupid fuck

Because either way I really want that fucking car. Like I said it would feel better having earned it though.

I'm highly into fashion too but I can't afford most of what I like.

And in all reality there is no "what if" situation that someone hands me the keys to a Lamborghini and says "here you go, enjoy it, it's yours now."

You're.... You're so right! I feel so enlightened! I'm going to go out and make my mark on the world!

OP here, honestly i met this guy a couple weeks ago in another thread and tbh i agree with most of you. His parents pay for all his shit and he does nothing lol. Meanwhile im in l.a, friends with celebs n shit so ya lol.

I badly want a Balmain Paris Quilted Cotton Teddy Jacket.
Do you has? Could never afford it though. I need to live vicariously through you.

hublot is fake you fucking faggot

I wish you actually saw it like that. It's sad seeing kids with rich parents act they they are special. Assuming you are rich fag 2 with doctor daddy he has every right to own 3 audis. He earned that. The only thing you did was win 1st place in the cum races and be lucky enough to be born into a rich family. Guaranteed that when your father dies you will just live off his money until it's gone, because most rich children don't have any skills marketable in the real world, and don't know how to survive on their own because they are used to the life of everything on a silver platter.

Step 1: look at my pic.

Step 2: go to this site: us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/louis-men-s-flat-spikes.html

Step 3: take your 200 dollar shoes and get the fuck outta here.

$2000*

yeah sure

I'm not rich user 1 nor 2. I've just been fucking with you this whole time. Seriously, what the fuck does it matter to you what he does with his life?

It's more realistic than to have what? $450,000? That would not be better spent on a house in a neighborhood where your car won't get stolen or better spent on bills. I just find it to be an absurdity that anyone would not rather be given a free Lamborghini so you could spend the money you earn on other things.

am i the only person on Cred Forums who already kno what louboutins are also the balmain sweats

Neat.

yeah definitely, you are the only person that knows

truth.

Dumb fuck

It doesn't matter, he can do whatever he wants. The point I was trying to make was he has nothing to brag about over money he did nothing to earn.

do u buy these because they're expensive or do you honestly believe that they look good?

Cool! Do you feel better about yourself now? Can you sleep tonight knowing you imparted wisdom on a Cred Forums message board?

If I have the money to buy it id assume I have a house all ready and an income to pay bills. I'm not sitting around hording every penny till the day I have enough to buy the car.

BROKE ASS NIGGAZ

If you want to call it wisdom go ahead buddy. It's my opinion nothing else.

I buy them, because they look good. Of course I buy them for the bragging rights too, but mostly the because they look good. I've also only once seen another person wear them, they were a different color though. The first time my friend showed me these shoes I thought, "wtf", but they grew on me.

Can you sleep tonight knowing you let someone know how much their "wisdom" bothered you?

expensiveness to beauty relation at it's maximum

Why is everyone posting ugly clothes in this thread.

If you wore them outside I'd laugh at you queers

Nah I'm here with you.

I work grave shift.

do you think you will ever marry OP? and if so what are the terms of the pre-nup

How to stop being such a lazy cunt and start actually working on my richness?

Well if your rich your life isnt really fulfilled

ur poor

All of those are fake

Are you rich like private jet level rich? Or rich like expensive house and car level rich.

I know. :'(

*you're

And money is fucking awesome.

roll

Right but that's point. Rather than dividing your assets and living on the edge of a knife to be able to barely pay for the car and a decent life style (or safe until you're 80) you could get the car and have a comfortable lifestyle worry free. Also you shouldn't speculate about a persons background based on online comments. I grew up on farm that made a profit of about $400-600 a month, both my parents are both dead and I have live on my own for the last 11 years.

house and car

nigga spent all his money on shitty watches, can't afford a good car

Like I said, I wouldn't be saving every check just for the car. If I wasn't able to buy the car and have financial security I wouldn't do it. Then the mystery millionaire giving lambos out like Opera becomes an option. And the fact that you were raised on a farm leads me to belive you WORKED on said farm right? So after your parents death you still have marketable skills. That's the exact point I made. Living off of the limitless credit line of your parents would almost guarantee no working skills in 9/10 cases

you guys do realize that buying expensive shoos don't mean you're ritch

screenshot of your online banking total requested
make me jelly

How does it feel to have a gold iwatch?

youre retarded

you're compensating

>Have power to get people to do what you want through economic incentives
>Best thing you can post from it is ohmygodshoes
Pathetic. Start a VC fund and allocate capital to someone who will actually do something useful with it. If you do it right, you end up with more. If not, then I guess to didn't deserve to allocate capital so the economy gave the job to someone else.

Unskilled labor is not a marketable job skill. I work in IT now because I paid my way through school doing shit jobs. The vast majority of rich kids go to private school and get into top Universities then go straight into a profession. There is no way you can frame it where having things handed to you is a disadvantage. People would throw away their money so the could keep working to not be poor if that was something that is desirable.

youre jealous

Hey OP why do you have so gay looking clothes

Put a picture of the mechanism of your Hublot, let's see if it's fake or you are reallyrich as you say..

Y walknbround money. Not rich but not poor

Congrats you have you $240. Are we supposed to be impressed? I made more than that in my first job out of H.S.

attention whore
dont give him any more replies

You can't deny quints, OP your shoes are trash

Idk. I'm rich enough to live on my investments at this point and I mostly wear $20 shirts and a pair of shoes 2 years old that cost about $150. I don't own a car. I have a small condo. But I own a lot of bonds and ETFs and mutual funds, in a lot of different accounts-- money working for me, to build things all across the economy. Considering buying an apartment building next time prices crash again.

Most people who have a decent amount of money rarely spend much. In fact, spending money is widely known to make people less rich!

not my car, nor do we care about cars.. boats are way better lol

jealous fag

Whats ur job?

Howd u get rich

I would sell it ASAP while still new, to the dumbest show-off around, and immediately invest the proceeds in more financial instruments. Let that sucker eat the depreciation.

This faggot again

Born rich or earned it ?

I live for my dog and for my daily needs, the rest I save so I can make more impactful investment strategies down the road. i'm 24 now and have already seen my money triple by investing in cannabis businesses (legal of course) and I am in the position to make leaps and bounds in that arena because I have a unique set of skills and human resources. My family is already super rich but they have never given me anything outside of a loan of $150K with an exorbitant 15% APR interest.. so it was imperative to pay that back. I am in the black now and go hard as fuck just working, i love it because i cant get back with the girl of my dreams cuz she is in med school and insane

nope, i'm set in the financial part of things in my life, and i don't spend them on expensive and ugly shit. better buy a bourberry coat or something.

do planet a favor and kys

born

jealousss

Just get reps

that doesn't count, cool and all that ur daddy is rich, but earning it would be all different ball game

whats the biggest waste of money you bought this year ?

whatevs still rich idc

"If it floats, flies, or fucks, son, rent it!"
"Boats are holes in the water you pour money into."
Charter >> Own. Negotiate discounts for last-minute trips when it would otherwise be idle anyway. Lots of excess capacity out there, from dumb rich people who let their egos get ahead of them.

Doing it right, seemingly. Impressive IRR. I own a small financial firm and a consulting resale business so far. Building a platform over time.

Are you a Trump supporter?

Hey OP, wanna buy some brand new Geobaskets from me for low? Actually selling em on grailed cus I can't work em into fits

nah

nope

Smh I knew you couldn't afford it. You rockin David's batches an all.

will u buy this watch for me? yeah i'm poor
www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-G-SHOCK-GWG-1000-1A3JF-MUDMASTER-Tough-Solar-Triple-Sensor-JP-GWG-1000-1A3-/291582502070?hash=item43e3abe4b6:g:PgAAAOSwoudW2SKQ

wtf are you saying lol. and i dont want disgusting shoes

We have a fleet of vessels at our disposal but own 3 that have sentimental value.. and all three of those boats have a pillow on the couch that reads:

"A boat is a hole in the water into which you continuously pour money"

I love doing cocaine and strippers on my boats :)

I grew up in the Bahamas and was homeschooled

Are you rich or is your dad rich and you just assume youre rich because he pays for shit.

What was your first car.

How often do you use your money as leverage for women to sleep with you.

How often do you end relationships because women/men? Only want your money, or you feel they only want money?

i have this exact same replica. its like 100 euros. 50 now.
Is this what you do with your time?

>mirrored pattern
leave poorfag

Hahaha very nice. Hope you never succumb to ennui. I met a billionaire's wife once who said she was getting bored of them. Then again, that was his wife, not him....

>Disgusting shoes
>Wears loubitans

my lordy Lord. You can buy expensive clothes, but that don't substitute for style.

You got that Rich Asian transfer student look going on

thx dude

Kill yourself. Cred Forums if full of such fucking trash these days. At least it was good trash years ago. Fuck you clowns.

PayPal me $200 for my time b

>The you're still a fucking faggot. Go spend more of your money on basement carpet shoes you queer.

Oh god fucking cancer get the fuck out

This is the dumbest shitsipper thread ever. You expect people to believe you are "rich" because of your clothes? Nigger detected. In the real world tennis shoes are not an actual asset. FTW this entire thread is nigger kuk.

nah

>2k shoes

Giving you every chance to prove you aint broke. Smh fufu lil creampuff

im not giving money to a poorfag

R E K T
E
K
T

Racist

>Broke fag
>Selling Geobaskets

Lil sour cream, if any one is broke here, it's you.

Is it some sort of secret steam giveaway thread?
Rolling for Stardew valley.

ub > 350

you have no proof of that. either way my shoes cost more anyways and i have some 750's so yeah sit down poorfag

>$2000 Shoes
>RichFag?
>Used Credit

cylablyat'

Really nigga???

retard

So you are basically a dragdiller. Why cannabis business though? I heard pandering is more lucrative. Real pimp usually has more respect and money than pusher.

bait or not bait, this thread rustling some real Jimmys

>using google shopping

>rich
Typical nigger/wigger/chigger bullshit. "Muh BLM" I'm oppressed give me a free ticket out of jail next time I assault my girlfriend. I need a reserved slot in college admissions cause the Man keeping me down doesn't want me to learn African American Studies.

Enjoy the contempt of the non-black races, you pathetic waste of a carbon-based life form.

>t-shirt on hanger

you don't know shit.

>what does it matter
It matters because land, production, resources are finite and whatever he squanders affects everyone else in society.

EVERY BODY CHECK THESE QUINTS

>no one would throw away money
Saint Francis of Assisi did exactly that. Buddha. Not everyone is as shallow as an African savanna watering hole at the end of the dry season.

Can i get some money please

That's probably exactly what OP bought, why are you willing to believe some rando on the internet when all he posts is a shitty pic?