strawpoll.me/11248578
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't.

I'm still waiting.

/thread

Gaiaonline when is was still good.
That was like around 2009.

At a bar, bought her few drinks and then we fucked for 3 days straight.
watched some LOTR and ordered food

>Our schools combined
>talked to her and friends for years then in high we decided to get together.

Graduation party. She was way out of my league, but I was apparently an "endearing, adorable asshole".

strawpoll.me/11248578

right click save as

Started talking to her between bands at a street fair

both are horrible

Tinder

Friend of me founded a band in Highschool. I canĀ“t play an instrument for shit so I became a roadie. She was playing drums in that band. 6 years now.

I raped this girl and she sticked around

oh wait that's Bill Clinton's story

Minecraft convention

Fucked at a party continued to fuck

7 years later we still fucking

You fucking degenerates. Internet girlfriends don't count.

ASMR

What about if you fucked her?

at the glory hole
i sucked her dick so good that she wanted to hang out with me, then i became her slave and we are together now.

Which one?

all of them

At the hospital when mom gave birth to her.

At the gym cuz she was a gymslut
Well, back to /fit/ for me i guess

underrated

One on PoF, another off snapchat, third off Craigslist, got 2 FwB from a previous job, and I'm working on a piece right now. She has a BF, but i'm getting major fuck-me-vibes and that shit never stopped me before.

met her at a preschool. dont ask

I was working at subway. She walked in one night and when she was making her order, her pants got caught on that ship rack that hangs off the front of the counter and ripped her shit up and she fell over. I belly laughed right in her face.
She came back a couple hours later without her friend and gave me her number.
We fucked that night. Relationship only lasted 2 months.

Chip rack

I have never worked in customer service type jobs. how often can you possibly get a date from having strangers come through all the time?

I don't know man. I never saw her before.

tinder
met at a convention
been together for 2 years

I've never had one

We trained together 6 years ago. She was 13, I was 17.

She was invited at a friend's birthday party. That same female friend told me that she found me hot.

2 years later we got together

Pic very much related

in a resutrant with my friends, she knew them and came over to us. she was super wasted, so nothing really happened that day. and both was in (failing) realtionships at the time. about 6 months later i asked her on a date. now we are married

Tinder.
Used it for 2-3 days before I matched with her. Clicked immediately, went on several dates, I fell in love with her. She got a new job and was occupied from 7-10 every day because she also ran her own business so we put the dating on hold for a while, then I moved closer to her then we officially became girlfriend and boyfriend.

It helps also that I lift and is cute.

through words with friends...not even kidding

better than tinder! plenty of sexy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

she was a customer when I was a manager at Hot Topic.

I didn't think we got spam on Cred Forums

She approached me and Uni and asked for help explaining something in Layman's terms, English isn't her first language, we overcome the language barrier, almost a year together now, sex is the best

AM REAL HUMOOON. NOT FACELESS CORPORATION.
AM HAVE REAL FEELINGS TOOOOOO.

skool dood

Stations of the Cross performance at my church.
(Chill out, we're both agnostic now.)

>Horny, new in Taipei, went to all the ladies nights
>One grill at skankiest meatmarket, dresses like arab
>see again at another meatmarket, she don't talk that much gives vibe, strong vibe
>put hand down her skirt in middle of bar, she does not move, pretends like nothing, watches crowd
>3 months later meet again, take home and fuck
>all downhill from there, nightmare, cuck, chasing, pain, etc...rollercoaster

Many many years ago at kindergarten

It started off very innocently of course. Just the odd kiss, holding hands and so on. I cant remember much of it to be honest. We did start experiment with each other's genitals though, that much I can remember. I remember trying to put my little wiener into her with varying degrees of success.

I'm not sure who it was that tipped off my colleagues about it but suffice to say that the shitstorm it caused effectively ended my teaching career for good

what

craigslist
posted looking for a fat chick for nsa fun
that was 6 years ago

At new year's eve. We were both quiet and introverted. We chatted a bit and had few drinks. Danced and kissed. Kissed for the rest of the night without talking and getting more drunk. We lived in different countries. For the first 6 months we only talked on Skype. Then she came and we lived together since then. This is our 5th year. We are thinking about having civil papers signed together.

sorry to hear that. are you two still together?

Feel you pain bro.

better than tinder! plenty of horny girlss of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

aye

Kek

Pardon me good kind sir/madam/other, but I believe you already stated that.

She was chilling in the grass under a railroad trestle in Bogota. My first hand job and my first fuck.

tinder. didn't really expect anything to come of it but we've been together happily for about a year now.

Pound

Met mine at Halloween party.

sadly not, no. The sad thing is that I see her all the time and it's as if she doesn't even remember me. It breaks my heart every time. We even speak from time to time. Well, almost every wednesday. She's all like "Hi mister, can I have a cornetto and a box of ice lollies (or something similar. it varies week to week)" and I'm like "sure you are little missy. My you look pretty today" and she will smile or make an awkward joke and then return back to her house and eventually I'll move on to the next street. Still, I do always look back at her think wonder what might have been

thanks bud. its good to have support. I actually have another girlfriend now that I meth through my current job (I misread the first post and thought OP asked how I met my FIRST girlfriend, not how I first my met girlfriend. thats a completely different story)

on Wold of Warcraft.
>be me
>be 19 at the time
>making a LFG for some raid
>some pleb askes to join and i give them vent details.
>says she is a grill
>"yeah right only dudes and land whales play WoW
> they leave group
FF 2 months. mate is over and skyping some grill he met on WoW. she was a land whale and a half.
>land whale "you should meet my friend"
>me looks over to see a 8/10 on the screen.
note that at the time i didnt know skype want push to talk
>looking at 8/10 and said she had nice tits to my mate
>she said thanks
>spaghetti.jpg

long story short, i brought her a mount in game that she wanted then flew up to where she lived a month later and fucked her. 4 years on and we are still together and have a kid. turns out she hated wow

Met my wife at college.

Rock climbing gym

Normie..

At a small party at my friends place (his ex actuly, feels medicore man), we both were tripping on lsd. Kinda felt the vibes connecting as I was gradually falling in love with her on place. Shit was magical.

ffwd 2 years, we broke up. magic is not real

Uhm.. story?

Yup. I am. Been lurking for years. Everyone eventually becomes one.

We met at an after party the week after new years eve. I hadnt gotten layed for a month and I saw this cracking bird. I worked my charm and managed to get her pissing drunk. I dragged her into one of the bathrooms and fucked her pussy and ass for what felt like seconds and filled her ass with cum. Yeah I raped her but I took her home after, all she remembers is that so yeah, rapedate kek. She still has no idea

>23 years old
>virgin, but had many close encounters of the beta kind
>quite a few girls voiced an attraction towards me
>I had always been just too chicken shit to do anything about it
>start masters degree
>meet many new people
>start to gain confidence, and generally stop to give a shit
>make lots of women friends
>inside I'm still a beta, but no one knows
>one girl (let's call her girl X) I hang out a lot with, we go on smoke breaks together
>she's just a friend
>we go on vacation together, me, her, her boyfriend, and a fourth girl who up until then I considered to be just a friend as well (let's call her girl Y)
>have an awesome time
>afterwards I get quite strong feelings for girl Y
>I never used to tell anyone how I feel about anybody, ever
>I decide, fuck it and tell girl X about it
>she's super excited, sees an opportunity to match-make
>organize a movie night at girl Y's place
>just me, girl X and girl Y
>smoke some weed
>girl X falls asleep
>we decide we'd better go to sleep as well
>girl X wakes up, and in a total wing-man move says she'd rather take the only mattress in the living room because she snores (which she doesn't)
>leaving the only place for me to sleep in girl Y's bed
>pillow talk, and sheā€™s flirting with me
>Iā€™m nervous as hell, so it looks like Iā€™m unresponsive
>she asks if she should turn off the light
>I say something like ā€˜how else are we going to sleepā€™
>she turns it off
>on the inside Iā€™m kicking myself in the head
>I turn the light back on, and I finally decide to tell her that I really, really like her
>she smiles and says she feels the same
>we kiss at first, and it escalates to me losing my virginity that night
>we're still together, five years later

Ex's best friend

you did it. good job.

Current girlfriend. At a local biker bar. We went out on a date, came home, fucked the whole weekend. She's sleeping on the floor next to me right now.

There is this girl wich I deeply love. I met her 2 years ago. I met her by haning a note on a bilboard in my school saying we were looking for someone to sing (I play in a band and write songs). After 1 year, I started developping real feelings for her. It was a painful struggle and without doubt the hardest thing I have ever done, but yesterday we had a date and kissed, and cried, and it was good

Make this a 3rd choice!

Cried?? You fucking faggot, your gonna get friendzoned 100%

congrats.

oh but i wanna ask...

Went to a convenience store at 3 am and she was the cashier.

>out with my friends
>walking the streets
> ar with 3 girls pulls up and yells shit at us
>one was my cousin
>we walk over
>meet some girl I've never met before but went to my school (I had graduated at this point)
>she's hot and fun to be around
>both our groups start hanging out
>all 4 of us guys want this chick
>I assert dominance
>claim spoils.

It ruined my friendships but I've been with her for 8 years, so it was worth it

/thread

>It ruined my friendships but I've been with her for 8 years, so it was worth it
Sounds like she was worth it. Now tell your friends there is lots of ass out there to fuck.

It was

I still talk to one of the guys. He met another girl and they shacked up

The other 2 weren't much of a loss.

Her friends lurk Cred Forums some I'm surprised I didn't get named

tinder

>I have never worked in customer service type jobs. how often can you possibly get a date from having strangers come through all the time?
Happens all the time. I started off on the grill at McDonald's. One really cute girl whom worked the register had a poll going how many numbers she would be in her shift. It was usually ten numbers a shift. All were thrown away at the end of her shift as she had a b/f the whole time working there.

Do I stand much of a chance meeting girls at bars when I am only 22? seems like I am always way younger than anyone else there...

No head job though. Never found it.

I didn't cry, she did. It is more complicated than you think. closed minded piece of shit

judo.
it was my second day, learned the shoulder throw.

she was teaching me, being an older student with a brown belt.

i think it was sometime when she was on top of me and had me in a headlock, hearing her breath down my neck, i realized i wanted to tap that.

broke up 2 months in because shes super clingy.

single for the next 2 years so far.

/thread

Faygot, you coulda began your career as a cocksmith. Yet you chose to retire after your first gig. DA FUG NIG

Fucked her friend

Met mine in a psych ward :D

Right here

In high school. No idea why we started talking. It was a bad relationship but I got blown a few times.

/thread

tinder, almost 3 years ago. we were both looking for a fuck but then ended up talking about music taste and shit. ended up being pretty perfect for each other.

Fucking lel

not sure if we are technically dating cuz last night my roommate kissed me and did a strip tease for me, and when i went to dance with her (ie: let her grind on me) i ran my hand from her shoulder down her back, and from her mid thigh all the way up to her ass. she stopped me and said she hasnt been touched like that in a long time and that she wants me to go slower, so that was pretty much it short of one last kiss on her lips, then later she kissed my cheek before heading to bed.

so, i think we are a thing now?

at any rate, moved in with her off of craigslist, she had an add looking for a subleaser

oops, forgot this detail.

that was about 2 months ago when I met her and moved in

anything since then user?

Vanilla warcraft. I saved her from a bunch of ghouls in the Duskwood cemetary. We got talking, later met up and dated for a year. Good times.

>be me
>19
>playing league of legends
>fucking janna didn't pull dragon
>flame janna
>carry game
>janna adds me
>month later meet her irl
>in love

at an art school party

I started going into a pub she worked in. I couldn't stand her at first but over time we got to know each other. She finished work early one night and we had a drink, which turned into a full night out... And we've been together ever since.

Then she left me for T3 Death & Taxes mega guild.

Saw her camwhoring on Cred Forums about 6 years ago. Found her details in a raid and realized she lived about a mile from me. Added her on facebook and smooth talked my way into that puss

9gag.
actual. fucking. 9gag.

I don't inow but I have failed Physics 3 times and each time I get a new girlfriend there, also buying fried chicken, one was living on my grandmother house and match class and my nepheu employee.

this was literally last night. she got home with 2 of her friends (a guy and girl who i think are a couple, be it a very "open" couple). we all smoked weed and did some coke.

so i have been up all night, no sleep, with the guy sleeping on the other couch down here and my roommate and her female friend sleeping upstairs. last night the other guy was pretty drunk cuz they had all been drinking before coming home, and he was trying so hard to get to sleep upstairs cuz he definitely wanted to fuck my roommate. but she shut him down and made him sleep down here.

unfortunately, she will be leaving for work soon and her female friend is taking off around the same time, so i wont have time this morning to pull her aside and figure out whats up exactly.

maybe tonight

/thread

Im so interested that i actually want to exchange kiks. My life is pretty drama free so i like watching others.

quit samefagging

I haven't yet. I have social anxiety (not social awkwardness though) and I can have a normal conversation but I always feel uncomfortable in it.

Sadly I'm pretty attractive and get hot ass bitches trying to flirt and I pretty much ignore all of them (they think I'm an asshole but I'm just autistic).

i'm a shut in, i don't do kik, or snapchat, or twitter or whatever the fuck. all i have is a facebook with less than 100 friends

Commitment issues Cred Forumsro?

Are you me. I find every excuse possible to not go out with a hot girl for a drink then sit at home jerking off

hello newfriend
/thread/

Why the fuck did she play it? Turns out she likes imaginary stuff just like your story? kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iā€™m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re fucking dead, kiddo.

she came up to me and said hello

/thread

drinking.

At the birthday party of some chick

it is don't let him bug u about it. if it becomes a regular thing though you should talk to someone. does not have to be a fucking professional but spill your guts because something's going on.

Philosophy class, asked her out after buying some textbooks from her kek.

1st: At a party
2nd: At work
3rd: At a private technoparty in the house I lived in while being with #1
4th: In a bar (was still together with #3 at the time)
5th: In college (we met before GF #1)
6th: At my own houseparty whilst living with #5

Some FWB inbetween, but I pretty much tend to get a new girlfriend very quickly.

not getting the joke

on Omelge.
We are together for more than 2 years

on the internet

Class

buying a pastry from the bakery she was working at, in my mind i was thinking damn she is fucking cute, as i walked off i heard her turn to her work buddy and say he's cute, i;m usually shy but something made me go back to the counter and i took one of the brown paper bags they put the pastries in and a pen from next to the register wrote my name and number and handed it to her without saying a word, she texted me when she finished, been dating for three years

Kik.

still waiting for it...

over the internet, on /soc/ to be precise

>Be me
>Standing in a tram, waiting for my stop, backpack with my bong in it
>Twitchy tram
>Brakes, I hold on tight
>Something loses balance and falls on me, grabs on to my backpack
>Hear glass shattering in my pack
>nogodpleasenotthebong.mp4
>I ask the cutie girl that almost fell if she's alright
>"Yeah I'm fine, sorry if I pushed you"
>I take a seat, open the backpack
>RIP bong
>The cute blonde sees the damage, starts apologising and shit
>Gives me her number, says please contact me after work, I'll think of something to make up for it

We fucked that night. Still togather after a year.

but did she replace your piece?

/thread

exactly like in your pic

Who paid for the bong?

>moved into new house
>see this girl
>my 12 year old mind automatically goes to "I'd make out with her"
>become friends
>she already has a boyfriend, so I decide to wait them out
>friends for like 3 years, they are still dating
>decide that I'm tired of just being friends
>tell her how I feel
>she's speechless, doesn't know what to say
>doesn't talk to me for a few days
>tells me she told her boyfriend and that he wants to beat my ass
>haven't been in a fight since I was 9 years old but no fucking way I was backing down
>he says he's going to beat my ass down for "trying to steal his girlfriend"
>remember what my dad taught me to do in a fight
>rush towards him without warning
>go to punch him in the upper abdomen
>he drops both his arms in reaction
>itwasaruse.jpg
>right hand punch him in the face
>he drops like a log
>no fight at all but my heart was fucking racing
>she breaks up with him few days later
>starts going out with me
>almost 4 years later we're still together, barely
>consider leaving her many times because of how bitchy she is and how her male friends are always trying to get her to cheat on me with them

Not that night, but she gifted me a new one on my b-day a couple of months later.

You must have itchy genitals

but user, your fucking piece! wasn't it more expensive then fucking a qt3.14 blonde!

wish i had your confidence, guess that's why i'm single :-(

So you're dating an easy whore. Congrats!

>fucking janna didn't pull dragon
why the fuck are you letting a janna tank you inconsiderate fuck

if a cute girl calls you cute, don't just walk away from that situation
yolo

/thread

>Friday evening, went to a local park where most metalheads and punks go
>Some fucker decides to beat me up
>justtrymem8.gif
>Put him in the hospital, drank some beer, played with my knife when suddenly some energetic girl approaches me and my friends
Fast forward few hours
>Only few people left in the park, including me and this girl
>Her hands were cold, but since i didn't have gloves with me, i grabbed her hands and basically made her feel better

Long story short, for a while we were friends with benefits and now in the best relationship ever.

>Later she told me that she was just trying to be a wingman for her best friend, who happens to be a shy cunt, and she personally didn't think much of me

/thread

/thread

/thread

She came to my house selling cookies.

After 3 weeks of being chained in my basement...It's love! :)

hope thuis ius truye

it seems like youre safe so long as you can beat her friends in a fight. If you get challenged and lose, she's gone.

25k in Falador

kek, I used to live right around the corner from where that pic was taken

Kek

University. Invited her out for drinks after a week, fucked her after 3 weeks, been together 2 years.

My managers Halloween party oh and she is my managers sister

Match.com 3 years

Never

at least i'm not the only 4EverVirgin though...

We rode the school bus together. She lived about a half mile away or so.
We would sit together on the bus and slowly started flirting with each other.
Asked her to be my girlfriend and there you go. After that I started walking the half mile to her house to hang out with her in the evenings and on the weekends.
That was in 7th grade.

He raped her once. She raped him for the rest of his life!!

high school 3rd year
>heard that there's an interesting cute girl in the 2nd years.
> Tried my luck.

Lekkr

at school, at school, at school, at school, then at work.

/chop bread

So she told you later meaning when she ended the relationship?

>hot barmaid brakes up with boyfriend
>flatmate lets her stay on the couch
>go out drinking one night
>buy her a few shots
>say "fuck this" and go in for kiss
>reciprocates
>9 months later still dating

Solid man, thanks, giving me some hope

I work with her.

Middle school dance mate, 7 years together and counting

It grew on the end of my arm in the womb

On a cruise summer after middle school, long distance, stick it out through her emotional issues and eventually getting raped and having a kid, she's coming down here for college next year, can't wait. 5 years of long game, sometimes dedication pays of Cred Forums

That's Lil Lexy and she gets fucked in the ass.

kek

50/50
>460 votes, somehow manages 50/50 split

If you enjoy any rival sites, don't
If you enjoy any girls from rival sites, right On man.

Did you delete you gf user?