Girlfriend going away for 2 days. I can't go because busy, she wants to share hotel with male friend.. Wat do

Girlfriend going away for 2 days. I can't go because busy, she wants to share hotel with male friend.. Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems risky to me OP. Depends how much you trust her around another guy

She knew the guy before we started dating, but idk.. Don't trust it

If you can't trust her, then it's a doomed relationship from the start.

Dump her. Or let her go, and if she cheats, dump her. Or tell her she can't go and she'll dump you.

it is a fact that she will fuck him.

if you press her when she gets back she may admit to a kiss.

this is girl code for bareback fuck.

Put your big boy pants on and accept that there are things in life beyond your control, and spending time and energy worrying about them makes you a whiny bitch. She will either fuck the dude or she won't. If she does, you now know where your relationship stands. If she doesn't, your relationship marches on another day toward the inevitable misery of a house you can't afford, two cars, and four obnoxious mouths to feed.

Look at it this way... if she respected you as her boyfriend, she wouldn't be wanting to share a room with another guy.

Just saying. Good luck OP

Tru Tru

>don't trust it
Then you can look forward to a long and quiet life user. People are not dogs. Get one of those if you want something to keep on a tether at all times.

Main reason is this guy has had a crush on her before

>This

And just pound the piss outta the dude what are you a pussy

CUCKS

god i love this kind of cynisism

Tell her that you trust her, you just would be jealous of the guy. And if the place has single bed rooms ask ger to get one of those instead and the two of you can do something together with the saved money.

Dump her and post nudes

OP
Just ignore this virgins

if they've been friends for a while, it doesn't matter. because most likely she's friendzoned him hard.

Or think of it this way, It's out of your control for 2 days, trust her. Or you just make sure to plow her every night before and after because fuck it. Most women aren't cheating, and if you're dating someone who will cheat, find another GF

Start looking for a new girlfriend. That's what you do.

Say her, that you don't feel good about that, and ask her to not do it.

Femanon here. If I would be your gf, and you wouldn't trust me I would break up with you.

You obviously don't trust your girl so why would you trust her even if she said that they didn't have sex?

You fucked up. She its gona cheat you. Its logic woman( oh my bf let me sleep with another guy) its so stupid im gona fuck everything in my way.

Yeah OP you probably don't have anything to worry about. If they have been friends for a long time then they are just friends. I know, because I've been that guy before a couple times

>tfw overweight so no qt gf's

better than tinder! plenty of horny girls of your city wanna fuck on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Female also here.
Boyfriend has a right to be uncomfortable with another guy sharing a room with her. Let him voice his concern, give the guy a break.

more of a cuck than OP to be honest

Agree with this to be honest. I've shared the bed with plenty of women that have boyfriends, never any inclination to cheat.

If she acts differently after she's back then you're fucked, but I wouldn't be too stressed.

OP sounds to me like you're getting cucked by the bitch either way

kill male friend... simple

OP, look at this post. That is an example of how to handle it properly. If you really are concerned, but you don't want to treat her like a piece of property, just politely tell her that you fully trust her, but are just a little concerned because you know of his past feelings for her, and it he makes you a little nervous.

Make sure you say this in a completely understanding and calm/empathetic way that isn't at all argumentative or accusatory.

If she blows up and gets really defensive and nasty in response to this...there is something odd going on there (again...make sure you are totally polite and kind to her when telling her you trust her, but are concerned). However, if she tells you that she understands and reassures you of their status, then you have nothing to worry about.

Really, people are going to do what people are going to do, and if she is going to sleep with him on this trip, then she already has been mentally or physically fucking him anyways.

But just doing what some of these dummies suggest and dumping her straight out is ridiculous. She's a person, not a flashlight that you own. Just treat her with respect and express your concern with the guy in a reasonable way.

Let's go back to this. She should have separate rooms out of respect for you. It's not a matter of trust, but of mutual respect

user is right, typical male instincts coming into play is typical. You're trying to assert your dominance the only way civilised humans can nowadays, keeping all competitors out of the way.

Tits or GTFO you fucking whores

Why does she want to share room? If you can't afford to give her a room on her own then it's just a matter of time anyway. Also you're a cuck for just being in this situation.

Is he straight?
If he's gay you really shouldn't worry tbh

>Write something on her leg next to her cunt in sharpie like "this cunt belongs to daddy"
>begin searching immediately for pics on the Internet

Hey Cred Forums, question for you.. I'm sharing a hotel this weekend with a grill I used to have a crush on. SHe has a cuck bf who is all worried about us going together but "is too busy" to make the trip.
>should I fuck her?

Yes

>trust her.

"trust me" is exactly the what my gf for 6 yrs used to say right before she stayed over at a hotel with a "friend" of hers. A fuckton of drama and pain came after that (and the inevitable break-up). Just let her go. She knows better, and so do you OP.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

go there and kill em

>Go there beforehand
>Tip staff off
>Get hourly reports and evidence
>Make her feel like shit when she comes back

Ofc you should

this tbh sleuth shit in modern day gives me a boner

I hope he's a faggot, and doesn't get her Impregnated. before I do :) jk

How would she react if you said you are gonna share a room with a female friend of yours. I bet she wouldn't accept it. These kind of double standarts are the reason why woman are so shit.

user, you're such a fucking faggot, holy shit!

This, this and so much this !

Let me give you an example about what happened to me.
So I dated like 4 girls, every one of them had a nice degree and a respectful well-paid job.

Guess what, user? There have been times where ''oh I'm going to a hotel and sleep with a boy, lel no sex k'' situation appeared.

I managed it properly, I wasn't a cuck and I trusted them wholeheartedly as the post above said.I was even ignoring the red flags.

user, I caught one of them in bed with a hooker, one leaving me for another dude, I found out from her ''male gay friend'' that she was banging him when she was with me and the other was dating others behind my back.

Fucking fuck, user, it's a very risky situation.Either you trust her or not.And if you trust her there's a big chance she might bang him anyways.
user, if the one I claim to love would feel uncomfortable about me literally sleeping next to my crush I would pack my things and go just to show a minimum respect.

Holy shit, user, don't be a cuck for the black boi.

Bleach. Drink it. Today.

This.

This bitch gives all bitches a bad name. Fuck you