Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.businessinsider.de/image/5702b973dd089507398b48c9-1200-900/cotd-eu-us-china-india-gdp-ppp.png
medaltracker.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they think they are superior to others

We are superior to others.

Sure, keep believing that, kid

where are you from? im sure i can find a stereotypical and unflattering picture of one of your people and post it here

its not stereotypical u fag

It is very stereotypical you dumb shit

I didn't know that the body can store fat on your forehead...

>70% obesity rate

Sure ain't.

Bonapa keesa. Tolpa da bunky na booty cha naga o wanna meete chobodda!

you must be one of those fat amerifags with IQ lower than piss temperature.

These people are not hurting anyone. Why don't you care about your own BS.

At least we could kick your country's ass

by dropping fat people from sky :D bitch please

When you live in the best country in the world, your gonna get haters

No, nuclear missiles. We could turn your country into a wasteland, while we are eating potato chips on our couches

Because we are the only country that really matters

You will go bankrupt without europe so shut the fuck up and suck your Europe papa's cock

Fuck you faggot. Jealous eurocunt, The US is the greatest country on earth. Fuck whatever POS Muslim shithole you're from

I thought you were trying to make America great again?

Along with Canada, Straya, NZ, and GB

We are .. All hail white america!

Nigger detected

Wow slow down with all that edge you might fall and cut yourself

Yeah that's just false ..

We are, shooting one muzzy cunt at a time your sister is next

Nothing edgy about that comment at all.

genetics

Sounds like you need your neck stepped on.. Here's some edge you mad you were born in a shithole? Dad put his cock on your shoulder while you were sleeping? Mom didn't hug your monkey ass as a baby? You were born with flies on your head? Sucks your sister is part of the rape culture? Her ass was so tight

u want a cookie?

>these people are not hurting anyone
Do you mean those two fat girls or Americans in general?

Hahaha to bad Europe is now the muzzy capital of the world .. How's that working out for you? Fucking dune coon

Nah just the sweet smell of your sister torn up asshole

That was pretty boring and lacking in wit actually. Lame attempt at being offensive also. You must try harder

Yeah we're all fat and terrible athletes
>pic related

The chick in the pic to the left is actually an American

i like muslims, they make delicious food. i wonder how the stuff is that niggers make... oh right, it's just rap "music"

why not? they taste delicious!

We're just emulating our European forefathers.

Anyway....you get the point....dduuhh

and fatherless babies

Im a nice guy .. All I did was impregnate his sister he's mad .. So I'm just fucking with him all hail Dan

You've never smelled an asshole have you son?

Dont worry when you are 40 you can just get a Thai bride.

Yeah I get it America has the hottest woman it's cool don't be butthurt

>the salt
nigger you need to chill the fuck out

Hahaha that's retarded .. Fucking loser Hahahaha

>now divide percapita, be disapoint
>now stop living off others and post your stomach

Shit... Lucky they still use imperial then.

Sand nigger detected

Easy on the salt kiddo

no it's not retarded, u are just salty cus you don't have a witty comeback.

Somebody gave you a salt lick?

What come back you like muzzy cunts I second the fact your retarded .. Plus I've been reading this thread you got beat .. I also second the fact your a loser

Why are their heads and faces morphing? Is ayyes?

What??? Are you getting these "facts" from your shitty state run media?

Keep talking shit rest of the world, remember we have one of the strongest military forces around, so we are allowed to be fat and eat our big Mac with 3x soda. We'll level your entire coutry then use the flaming rubble for a BBQ

no you're just salty cus there is someone in this thread that actually likes people instead of being a lonely fuck like you

You sound like a fucking retarded 10 year old. Learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.

The F you mean they're not hurting anyone? They're hurting themselves physically and causing a strain financially on the healthcare system. Who knows what kind of jams they cause when they go out in public.

Samefag

>free country
>Can't go to hospital because you don't have $8000
>Free country
>Can't get hired because you smoked a joint 1 month ago
>Free country
>Can't even have normal elections and can only choose 2 parties.
>Free country
>Can't even be black or Muslim or anything else than white
>Free country
>If you have a business better watch your every step before you get sued or bigger companies fuck you over

first the salt and now the butthurt, you are a fruit. a lonely fruit

I think OP is getting his ass handed to him. Once again, America wins

How many of you live in a country that America has either A. Beaten in war and are now bitter from it or B. Allied with America and got backed by our military because you can't handle your own battles?

it's not their fault user, sugar is as addictive as cocaine they found out. so it's a fucking complicated issue. too complicated to just say "well it's their own fault" when all the food makes you sick and addicted. cus like 90% of american food is made of some kind of corn shit, and it's full of sugar

Lol I posted But none of the other comments, stay mad and keep saying salt like it means yu win, fact is you are a virgin, I called it and you got butthurt.

Because the black population greatly increased the overall obesity %, while only being ~13% of the population. Not sure what's wrong with those leaves though.

>salty salty salt salt

Fruit?

marketing
cars
shit-tier education
which stems from shit-tier parenting
and capitalism

>virgin virgin virgin

yeah i've decided to not call him a faggot. cus i don't think thats really an appropriate insult anymore. so i just say fruit instead

Nobody's mad fool .. Your just a dune coon lover. It's ok your a subhuman ..

The point is you had to find an American ass to prove that Europe is better.

Gay ..so gay ..

america is the cancer of the world

why is there no better country on planet earth?

Best GDP, most powerful military, everyone listens to our music and Movies, we kicked ass in the olympics

agree

82 posts, 32 posters
underageban this rest of this thread

Samefagging again

go to Cred Forums with this crap fruit

only the first two, wow you are getting better.

The us obesity rate is 35 you dense shithead. Im from straya, and i go so triggered by your flagrant faggotry that i stepped off my kangaroo, said 3 fuck englands, paid the local internet shaman to make the internet dance so i could google and post this. Fuck you, you half abo half muslim abomination

What exactly does this map show? I seriously doubt that Russia has a 25% obesity rate. Obesity > overweight.

Only about 5% of us are like that

>not understanding differences in national organisations of Olympic shitter organsations and funding and training of athletes
>tying a couple of fitplebs to overall nations fitness
> being this dumb

Lol

i think he meant 70% are overweight, 35 are obese you salty fruit

These

>Best GDP, most powerful military, everyone listens

static1.businessinsider.de/image/5702b973dd089507398b48c9-1200-900/cotd-eu-us-china-india-gdp-ppp.png

medaltracker.eu/

USA what's the solution to your shit tip country?
Revolution

O wait you dumbfucks can't even organise a labour party.

check the paralympic medal americunts our cripples are better than your cripples

The European Union is not a country.

how did the girl on the right's ring fit in her finger?

your phone autocorrected "Muslims" into "America" I'm sure you meant Muslims are the cancer of the world

Lol Europe! how's your Arabic lessons going ......whole continent of faggot cucks

Says you fucks that got bombed again today lol

God i fucking hate threads like these

Ok then, name 1 country that is widely considered perfect where every citizen is happy 24/7 and there is 0 crime.

Exactly

>posting a meme to represent a country.

those arent americans, those are eatbeasts from the darkest reaches of hell.

At least we arent getting raped by muslims, ran over with semi trucks, worrying about a burqa ban, getting slaughtered on an island, getting cucked during pro-Islam rallies... the list goes on yet the US is fucked?? LOL

Norway

the problem is you can have a gobermint that makes smart desicions, and then you can have the american gobermint where food companies are allowed to sell poisinous trash food by simply buing a polititian or a law. thats the hilarious thing about americans, they are fucked beyond the point where they can change anything for the better

Lol you suffered the biggest terrorist attack ever you stupid amricuck and now the Muslim owned whore who is about to take over america and is not allowed to say radical Islam or her Saudi masters will get mad lol...help you can't even go to a gay bar without getting tucked by Muslims ahahaha

hurr theyre sooo happy

>"Norway is one of the most heavily taxed countries in the world with a total tax burden of roughly 45% of GDP– almost 4x Hong Kong and nearly twice the US. VAT here is a whopping 25%. Personal income tax rates border 55%. Corporate profits tax ranges from 28% to as high as 78%. Norway even has a direct WEALTH TAX."

Japan

you can be happy and poor user...

they die out cus they don't fuck enough, not a sign of happiness if you ask me

/thread

I guess we just suck?

That's the best you got?

I'm an American, and this guy is a cuck.

i don't think the gay club shooter was controlled by islamists... i think he just had a problem with being gay or something like that

>implying all mudslime terrorists attacks happened the last decade

Look in a history book. Read about how many wars they have started simply over religion and differing beliefs. Also as the fastest growing religion in the world, read about other Islam infested countries that make 9/11 look like a murder in a back alley.

hard to believe these two chicks are considered 'slightly overweight' in the USA. weird country.

>gets REKT
>No comeback

Can't argue with the facts can ya ameritard

The UK has a population of 60 million.
The US has a population of 320 million.
And yet you can only manage 19 more gold medals than them...

>Cant wait to skip lunch and dinner for the 2nd week in a row

Said no one ever

How the fuck she wipe here ass. Can she reach it..or it is a two persons job. Wtf

Nope he was an Isis jihadist lone wolf

You're adorable.

Embrace Islam kafir

>we have the fastest niggers

I don't think these mammals can be considered human beings frankly. They've evolved backwards into some sort of degenaritive sub species.

Gold medal is a gold medal. One day your 3rd world country will be close to us on the charts.

quite alarming if you ask me

I dont have to. Im not a Eurocuck.

ThIs what your Islamic boyfriend says to you while he's fucking ur ass faggot

>murican immigrant

I swear, those fat murricans moving to germany are worse than the sandniggers

Great way to completely ignore the argument and toss out a meaningless arbitary statement in an attempt to deflect from the fact you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Classic American defense.

>implying you prefer muzzies stealing your country and raping your women over shitty rap

>Muslim president

Yeah yeah you do

Good point

And this

You nerds have way too much free time on your hands. Don't any of you have jobs?

Coming from the person who states a completely irrelevant statement.

Not all 60 or 320 million citizens compete in the Olympics, retard. Its our best of the best. Im sorry you have a problem that our athletes are more superior?

At least they know how to structure a listed sentence faggot. For instance why are you such a faggot, a retard, and a cuck.

>working on sunday

I really hope you this is trolling and you aren't actually this stupid. If you're not trolling then, well...good luck kid. Good fucking luck.

trips

You spelled "Practicing Christian" wrong but i give you a B for trying.

We are the inhabitants of all the countries that were actually a threat to us.

Get fukt OP

problem is your country is becomeing a wasteland due to your diet and not give a fuck attitude. You had one of the greatest countries in the world now you are losing your own country because like the niggers in africa you aint looking after the country or yourselfs

>Damn he's right. How do I counterargue a fact?
>LOL I HOPE UR TROLLING KID

Im not the one that needs luck.

Nah that's bulshit he is a full blooded Muslim who reports to his Muslim Saudi masters ..you sad fucking 's are so fucking stupid...the middle name is a big fucking clue

hate to sound like the stupid fucks in America I live with who vote for trump and , just simply vote against their own interest all the fucking time but mERica runs this bitch, we sum dum spicks, rednecks, and coons but we have big guns...yall don't want it with us, we saved you guys in Europe from 2 world wars, and spanked ur ass to take America...

>Though Obama is a practicing Christian and he was chiefly raised by his mother and her Christian parents, his father Barack Obama, Sr., with whom he lived only as a baby, was an apostate of Islam, and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro with whom he lived during his early childhood was a nominal Muslim.

N-n-no YOU'RE the dummy head

Usa is not a country either

Not op you thick twat, tell me does it literally hurt to be as fucking stupid as you are I am interested to know.

Damn you dumb fucks actually believe the coverstory that's some serious denial lol

Dude stop it here please you are so fucking in denial (and I'm French)

I fucked a fat euro slut...there I said it...and I'm a fat american

>Implying I thought I was responding to OP.

Alright, I'm like half that fat.
Maybe a third.
Still obese though.
feelsbad

RIP thread, not enough raging eurocucks to feed you.
Goodnight sweet prince.

what is that small piece of fat fucks in the middle of Europe? It's not the Czech Republic now, is it

He died. RIP.

bump for keks

+ Putin is the new Chuck Norris..

>Post on Cred Forums because too pussy to post on Cred Forums where we can see your country.

GG

a proud european woman

feminism and too many saftey nets
a fat man can only get laid if he loses weight or makes alot of money
a fat woman can be poor and still get fucked and if she's poor and ugly faced there is always a black man with 0 self respect that will fuck her

Because its like 30% niggers and 30% nigger sympathizers here and niggers ruin everything

find movies that are not made by jew's from your country that people like
>pro tip you can't

Find music that are not produced by jews from your county
>pro tip you can't

Israel #1

I bet OP is from a country that the US heavily subsidizes.

Nigger I am fat and broke.
This is my girlfriend.
To be fair these pictures make her tits look massive.

Woops, forgot picture.

our food sucks. Companies run America and put shitty ass processed food on the shelves and cram it down people's mouths.
Also, Op is a colossal euro trash fag.

Kek Africa 0%

Because the chose 'freedom' over European civilization. Even Canadians are more intelligent and attractive than Murifats.

I haven't gotten that yet

I'm sure everyone in that organization is a chairman or chairwoman

That's true actually. People in their early 30's here go to seed and tend to run to fat. Sad but true. Source - I'm Russian.

Why are Europeans inbred and have pinched heads and fucked by muslims?

Americans are fat stupid shits because they have become to self consumed. By doing so they have forced an entire country to call these stupid furry suit wearing beta fucks to pander to the ignorance and call them brave for waking up in the morning. the hornomal injections to animals have made these greasy bastards fat and slow. Government handouts make them lazy the subliminal need for status forces them to stay on any and all trends. as an American im ashamed of the current state of this country......But At least we are not Brazilians.

>the average europoor

>average murican,

Not if it involves doing work himself.

Everyone deserves love OP.

Fat AND skinny.

Black AND White.

Trump AND Hillary supporters.

Cunty AND Non-european's.

ho ho ho

aren't those things russian?

Ok seriously. ... their not fat (compared to elephants) nor are they stupid (compared to dung beatles)
They just have an overwhelming attraction to food, guns, and sucking trumps fat stupid dick

But their American. .... we can't expect anything better from them

I feel like this is an accurate stereotype. but it only applies to white americans.

As a matter of fact the majority of American obesity is contributed by Hispanics and African Americans, in specific fat nigger women that live off the state and watch game shows all day in their lazy boy's.

>they're

Come on man, if you're going to insult the US you might as well use proper spelling and grammar.

Nice 7 year old data you got there.

are you real?

Just for kicks, I calculated the percent of medals against the number of athletes from each country. If anyone else is autistic enough, they can figure percent of medal winners vs athletes from each country. For instance, Phelps and Biles were top medal winners overall, and that would drop the count by a dozen right there.

because we can. any other stupid questions europoor?

Best GDP was the only thing true in that scentence

Just because owns business, best?

And im sorry i didnt catch the country your in?

all pretty cool things, where can I get mine?

double dub trips checked and witnessed

There are some grossly large errors in that chart. Too bad. It would've been pretty cool otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

>White European birth rates in decline
>Whites being outbred by Mexicans in America
>2025 World War III: Meximerica vs. Europistan
>Europe decimated, official language is now Spanish
>China becomes greatest world power, still states they are a 'developing country' to avoid giving aid to anyone
>Turkey learns Spanish to still try to join the now defunct EU

i feel very sorry for americans. may god have mercy on your souls. :(

stan be with you europoor

Lmao you forgot the obesity rate, poverty rate and illiteracy rate.

KEK you've already been cucked by ahmed and his sand nigger family

No it's all true america is just shit at the whole war thing.

lmfao wut... america isnt but USA is

thats why we won you guys ww2 and can shit on every single country in the world and not give a fuck, you know why we're all obnoxious? because we can be and we're better than your shit hole country

These fatasses are from Europe morons

Murica

You turn up late a clean up whats left then claim to have won it, yet you can't stop sand niggers slamming planes into towers.

kek and we beat the shit out of any brown skinned fuck here... what about all teh attacks in europe? and all you can do is get cucked and let them fuck your wives, kek and we came in late because we thought you'd be able to handle yourselves but you're so pathetic we had to swoop in, literally any ww2 vet from europe is a cuck

Kek

They don't wipe. That's the thing. Why do you think they always smell so fucking bad?

well most nazi territory was conquest by stalin, america just fastest the process, wasnt really important at the end

Yup, those redneck accents they use in their youtube shitvids are definitely European. You can tell by their southern drawl.

keep telling yourself that cuck, stalins greatest bout with the nazis was running away from them during the winter like true cucks

Why do you refer to it like I, as an individual, could actually do anything about it?

>literally any ww2 vet from europe is a cuck
top ramen

I'm not even a europoor you ignorant fat cunt, you won't be so great when putin massacres all you retards while everyone else sits and laughs.

Awww, poor widdle americhunk letting his secular history lessons out to play, showing the world how fucking ignorant he is.

kek putin jerks off to interracial cuck porn too, his issue is that his foreign policy is a direct response to his micro penis
and good try shit skin

yurop; Please help us we can't handle our own shit
USA:nah but here's some supplies
yurop: supplies arent enough for us we can't do it because we are weak
USA: doesn't sound like my problem
Japs: FUCK YOU MERRICAN BOMB DE HARBOR
USA: ok time to fuck shit up
*proceeds to fuck up both japan and germans
yurope: thanks alot lol jk you guys didn't do shit. we could have totally won without you. why does america interfere in other country's business?

NEXT CRISIS
yurop: AMERICA PLEASE HALP

kek thinking any other country came up with the nuclear bomb and thinking america made the car, if you werent such a ignorant cuck you'd realize america created athe assembly line and made cars afforadble to the every man, and those patents are bullshit considering the new advancements that had to be amde by einstein and oppenheimer

/thread

Says americunt history books. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is aware of how 'factual' those piles of propaganda are.

kek sure cuck, just accept the fact that your country is shit and has the heritage of dog shit and that it wouldnt be around today if it were not for americas benevolence

I'm probably whiter than you hank hernandez, you call everyone cuck but your leader is a filthy nigger haha

kek yeah easily the most alpha leader in the entire world as opposed to old white cucks or dirty jews

>EurofagB8.jpg

Keep telling yerself that, cowboy.

Russia held off two thirds of the German military. Without that D-Day would've been a turkey shoot.

Would you care to discuss why over 90% of the landing craft for D-Day were British made and designed due to the high level of failure in the US made boats while we're at it?

Or how the US Army tried to race to be first in Berlin, at the expense of Allied troops, after the Russians (who some asswipe in this thread had just claimed ran away) were going to get there from the west first?

Probably not, right? I'll just await another prefabricated chunk of Ameritard propaganda and giggle at your abject stupidity.

post that fat whore you posted earlier today. She was cleaning herself with long brush.

>Obama
>Alpha
Kek you are trying to hard cletus, your arguments are directly proportional to your IQ now fuck off retarded faggot

What the actual fuck how is she even breathing?

Im so happy im not americans. Thanks Cred Forums

No, not really.
- War of 1812 was provoked by British kidnapping seamen. They were stopped at Ft. McHenry, and soundly defeated by Jackson in Louisiana.
- WWII, US turned the war in Africa and were coming up Italy by the time of the landing in France with allies. Montgomery was failing miserably everywhere, but was given credit to boost morale in UK.
- Vietnam, we were bamboozled into cleaning France's mess there. Protests at home finally had us deciding WTF? and we left.
- Cuba was total fuckup, starting with their own mass murders, but they haven't really progressed any since - they're stuck in time. Which is cool for classic-car aficionados.
- The first Iraq war was a reaction to our promise to protect Kuwait. Yes, it was quick and efficient. It was a dumb fuck idea on Saddam's part to invade Kuwait.
- True, we should not have stayed in Afghanistan, but getting to UBL was necessary. We should have left right away, but Bush Jr and his cohorts are assholes.
- And the Iraq invasion was truly the adventurism of the Bush Jr greedy megalomaniacs. There is no excuse for that. Damn all that regime, they need to be brought in for war crimes.
- Leaving was the only choice. Staying there would mean propping up an American shill that would never be accepted by its people. Now that Bush fucked it up, we will either have to stay there, or accept permanent occupation.

That moment we can be whatever we want including ignorant. Why do we even argue with countries that wouldn't be shit if it weren't for the u.s.? Eurofags talk shit because they know u.s. Is better but it makes them feel better about their shitty mudslime liberal shithole country

Oh lord, you're so full of shit it's not even worth trying to clean that fucking mess up, kid.

ITT: Nationalism

like door jambs?

Wouldn't writing "literacy rate" be more concise?
Referencing the "Illiteracy rate" seems redundant.

>seamen
They used sails back then.
Sailors, no?

Why are Europeans infatuated with fat Americans?

>because they are fat too and have a need to shame others to feel good about themselves

Americans are human trash! Everyone agree, except fuckmericans themselfes. Hopefully Al Qaida gets the job done one day lol

High Fructose Corn Syrup. That shit is in EVERYTHING.

Good dodge. So subtle.

>Mfw I'm an Amerifat that has Cinnamon Oreos waiting to be cycled into my face hole

Why are yuropoors so malnourished, pseudointellectual and poor?

don't make us mad or we'll send those 2 to your house

which one are you? The one on the left or right?