Hey b, I'm 20 years old and today I'm gonna fuck a 51 year old that looks like a 40 year old milf...

Hey b, I'm 20 years old and today I'm gonna fuck a 51 year old that looks like a 40 year old milf. She lives close to me and wants to fuck as much as possible, she hasn't had sex in years and shes pretty rich. Do any of you have experience with older women? Got any tips? I've only slept with girls below 22.
Pic kinda related, she looks a bit like her but hotter and way more fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
i.4cdn.org/b/1474194587203.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1474194587203s.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did you meet her?

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

try and keep it going for a while, she will appreciate your stamina
dont try and take control, she has more experience

where's her belly tumor?

Damn.

met her online, chatted with her to waste time while i was going home late at night and she was really into me, "you're so mature for your age" and that bullshit

Website name so I can try get my own milf?

someone fucking angry for no reason
hes not really boasting about how sex is the best thing in the world

so get off your high horse you virgin

Projecting your misery won't make you any less of a fat neckbeard cunt.

old pasta is old.

hai

>being this triggered by blatant autism

>Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
>WOW!
>Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
>The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.
You neckbeard shows way too much.

badoo, but tinder is much better and so are other sites, but there are a lot of easy young hoes on badoo, especially older milfs, gilfs and widows

you are in for a treat

pro tip give her the spider monkey she'll love u for it... under no circumstance i repeat do not give her the angry dragon.. happy banging

i.4cdn.org/b/1474194587203.jpg

what even is this?

430 already passed and i din't die

kill yourself

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.

Have her buy all the stuff you ever wanted, and fuck the fuck out of her. Then leave her ass in that car she bought you.

spider monkey?

you fucking newfag. if you cant post pic gtfo

Top kek

Enjoy the ride, learn and stick it in her ass.

A high level sex move in which the man moves either himself or the girl into a contorted position for the purpose of deep penetration. Also called the "gut crusher". See any Bangbus episode featuring Ramon for further explanation and examples of this posi

yea was thinking a ton of clothes and a few vacations and then move onto her 24 year old daughter

spider Monkey
A high level sex move in which the man moves either himself or the girl into a contorted position for the purpose of deep penetration. Also called the "gut crusher". See any Bangbus episode featuring Ramon for further explanation and examples of this position. See also: Dirty Sanchez for an appropriate finishing move.
The slut kept beggin for more so I went into the spider monkey and rearranged her organs.

Just kidding.

WOW!

No special tips but I've fucked a 55yo when I was 19, it was awesome, enjoy !!

Yerp, to 3922.

I fuck old women. Ask if she likes to play with her arse. Vibrate one finger inside the arse while you fuck the vago in doggie, but vibrate like mad. Like you're a sex machine.

Higty

succ