Hey Cred Forums need your wisdom, im 22 and have been in a relationship for 4 years and starting to get sick of her...

Hey Cred Forums need your wisdom, im 22 and have been in a relationship for 4 years and starting to get sick of her. Should i dump her and fuck everything that moves?

fucking everything that moves is easier said than done.

of course

Post nudes

suicide is an option

Murder also an option

speak for yoself geyboii

Do you even have potential to 'fuck everything that moves' after break up?

Rip OP

If you are getting sick of her shit then obviously yes.

When you are 22 there is no reason to waste time on someone who is "meh".

Find yourself that glorious minx who'll make you happy for life, and fuck sluts in the meantime.

i thought she was the glorious minx who'll make me happy for life until the pill destroyed her sex drive and personality

rape her, then murder her, then fuck everything that moves

Then fix it, why throw all of that down the drain.

That happens. I've been there.

Trust me, don't stay in the relationship because you loved what it was, when you can barely tolerate what it is now.

Too much pain if you wait, for both of you really.

what pill?

Birth control presumably

jesus, birth control doesn't do that to you

to some it does very much kill the sex drive and to a girl who is a very sexual person that also kills that part of her personality.

Others aren't really affected by it at all.

wow, my gf and I were thinking about it, she is really sexual. Now I'll think it again with her

Fuck her friends

OP here, dnt man just fkn dnt
pull out method all the way if you love your gf you won't risk the chance

thanks man, thanks for saving my relationship

medfag here, hormonal contraception does, in fact, destroy her sexual drive. Just use a condom

how about 'can you try some other form of birth control because this is turning you into a boring hellbeast. No?, ok I'm going to go off and fuck everything else that moves until you find out'