I'll just leave this here

i'll just leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are there more than four inches between 4" and 5"?

because the graphic doesn't claim to be to scale, dumbass.

thats outdated. theres been new studies done showing op has been sucking cock on a regular basis since

Is this erected or soft?

>asean

Only 2 countries above global average?
?

>No knowledge of ASEAN countries
>Being this dumb

At least I have running water

All those chinks in Australia bringing down the average

to push a narrative of course.

Where'd they get the north korea information?

Ahh, the classic 34-42% scale. One of my favs

Let's be fair a 1.6% jump in taxes is an amazing amount of money overall to the Government

Lol 7.75" here. I win the world.

kim jong uns dick alone

Ill just drop this here

Nice fake chart you made there

So what I get from this is that white males are desirable and black females are thirsty

yeah but germany cheated to get that spot.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

women:
– all women preferred men of their own race
– but they otherwise penalized both Asian and black men

:)

most of these studies are self reported.
The one study that was actually done using a standardized measuring method found no difference in dick size across countries. Sorry jamal, but muh dik is bullshit

Lol who wants to be average?

are those stretch marks on your dick??? eggs fucking deeeee

Almost 5" on 5" and pretty unconfident :/

That's one ugly dick

I'm not a mathematician or something but you can't fit your soft dick in a condom.

Lol this is retarded

When you got that white skin and that congo dick.

>China is listed on """graph"""
>Nowhere near average

You have roughly 30% of the world's population listed on that graph under average, guess that means either there are some monster dicks out there 3km long lifting the average, or the rest of the world is above average.

tl;dr Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But the Congo dick comes with HIV, so that puts it somewhere near the bottom.

>near OP's bottom

Where's Russia on this diagram? Germans only rate so highly because of all the WWII rape babies, so Russia must be off-scale.

Destroying your life for 1.5" of dick. lol.

tfw 5 inch girth
a girl will never cream on your dick
You'll never make a girl cum with your dick
90% of other guys will fuck her better and with less effort

Humans evolved from ancestors of apes and apes always mount their females from behind which requires a larger penis.

As humans evolved to have different styles of sex that didn't need a long penis, the size gradually shrank over the generations.

>mfw above US, national and global average

By like half and inch but still... see you guys at her cervix if you can keep up.

So this whole time I thought my 5 inch penis was considered small.

So i'm actually actually average? Wtf?

apes have tiny dicks

soft. virgin.

Only in proportion to their body size. They are actually much larger than western penises.

North korea mate

why do you know that?
i believe you... but why?

Cred Forums

All the immigrants are dragging down the average size in Western countries. So don't use this to feel better about yourself. Australia has over 50% of population born overseas or one parent born overseas, number 1 and 2 are China, India.... 3 is Britain but they're all Paki's and Indians too.
If you are white and you cock is under 6 inches, you're below average. Congo represents an active average for black guys probably, no immigrants to that shit hole, 100% black dudes contributed to that average

dr.penis envy over here.

LOL! This is photoshopped. Second on the list is Ecuador not Germany. Nice try tho.

Dr FACTS more like

My man

someone does not understand how averages work.

In the congo they have 2foot long spearing penises they use to hunt and rape their meals to death

No way this is right. I know asian people have small dicks but 4" is tiny, and I'm sure last time I checked global average was around 6". Guess it makes me feel better about having an average sized dick

Kool, just made USA average! Nice!

The whole chart is bullshit I doubt 25% of Asians are smaller than 4 and the Congo one was self reported so they probably lied

do you keep yanking on your balls like that when you're with chicks so they don't know you're average?

but how ??

8 inch reporting in. Got 5 women down to fuck at any time. Youse jelly?