When will you white oppressors finally own up to your actions?

When will you white oppressors finally own up to your actions?

When will the subhuman races submit to rule?

when niggers stop being nig
>i'm black btw

a bull fight's not over till one of em dies
>amirightfellas

Cred Forums pls go

When Jerusalem is finally in the hands of Jesus Christ you will all be sent back to Africa

quit being a fascist and tell people where to board man

Get this shit back to tumblr plz

I would like to know when the Military was ever over payed cause we weren't. Now if you mean Contractors that is different.

whadyamean
>you people
fucking kike

Cred Forums is basically tumblr

ill have you know privates earn more than university professors quit being such an NRA hurrdurr 2nd amendment piece of shit

You have never been a slave. No one alive in your family has ever been a slave. You don't deserve free money just because you want free money...quit being stupid.

Did you make that yourself OP? It's pretty good.

What

Yeah, because if we can depend on anyone to defend the homeland, it will be organized, trained, intelligent, disciplined black people.

FUCK THE POSESSION

I'll take a stab at it.
>I'm proud my family owned slaves
>I'm glad through slavery they were able to better the lives of the blacks
>I'm disappointed they released them into the wild after the war
>Invasive species are bad

I'm bored, op, so I'll play your little game. What actions? The actions committed by people completely unrelated ancestors who are now irrelevant in modern times? How about this, it's time for you to pay reparations for everything white people have done for you, all the medical treatment, all the welfare, all the modern technologies invented by white men. better start paying up, it's gonna take you a while. Those very military men who you want to pay less are the ones keeping you Alive, so be thankful they're out there.

I will gladly pay reparations :)
Anybody who is white needs to stop having kids and pay 50% of your income to African-American families.

How about they pay us reparations for everything we've done for them. They'd owe us what we owe the niggers 100x. Enjoy receiving your new 2000 dollar weekly check from those niggers.

When you're all dead. You didn't hear? You started this war now we're ending it. Enjoy. Your kind won't last long. Just remember dindu that you started this. The police got a taste for your blood and they liked it.

how about a free ride back to your homeland instead.

As soon as they get down on their knees and call me master.

I've never owned slaves, you can't blame me for it.

Honestly whos stupid enough to think the military is over paid the majority make less than minimum wage sure they have health insurance but work way over 40 each week.

Reparations will be paid once the coons surrender thier passport denounce citizenship and leave for Afrika.

nice bait faggot

Well we totally should seize down the military by a fucking huge margin.
But you don't have to give that money to the nogs.
Anybody who doesn't see the problem with the failing infrastructure and hilariously bad school system is a fucking retard. That is where money is truely needed.

This, we should just offer them a free ride home...aka deport all negros

This, I believe all those funds should go to space programs both private and government funded as well.

>tfw your grandmother was once deported for calling for a slave
>not shunned
>fucking deported

You realize if you cut back on military spending, then the commies and terrorists win.

There's so many countries that would love to see nothing but the USA in ruins, and you fuckwits are asking to cut funding and expose yourself? You liberals are re-fucking-tarded

>then the commies and terrorists win.
It's not even possible to satirize you people when you're already walking satire.

>Wants to take money from something actually useful
>Give it to lazy niggers and shit head college kids taking courses that never have been, nor ever will be, actually viable in the real world.

Fuck off m8, I hope if Shillary wins and floods the country with sand niggers, you're the first one to be beheaded.