G'morning b

g'morning b.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Sauce

sauce

To ruin your day faggot

Still vodka left :/

The real question is why haven't YOU killed yourself OP?

gonna get better. maybe.

Got laid last night.
Seeing an old friend for nachos and a chat today.
Too busy to die.

Fuck off with your good mornings. I just got off work.

Because there are things to be done. My life will have a purpose once i find my goal. Doing something productive for this disgusting society is not fulfilling. It's merely the means to achieve something else, something philosophically fulfilling. That i will find. Also i will get a girlfriend and fall in love before i die.

I'm important to other people.

nice. who did you fuck ?
will there be cheese on those nachos ?

found a nice book to read,i think i might have a crush on some girl,life is kinda ok

i like turtlessss.e.les cock pingas sniff sniff meep NOOOT NOOOT

Throttle my daughter

Was kind of a setup, she's a friend of a friend and we all went out for drinks.
God damn right there will be cheese. Guacamole and salsa too.

Cause I just started playing tomb raider on xbone and it's fucking good...

I think people would consider that an actual reason to kill yourself

Sauce???!!!

I have someone who will get really upset if I do, and I want them to be happy

Honest?
I'm not sure.

Because I have tried last month and ended up in the hospital and now I'm planning again, hopefully I won't be a pussy this time.

how did you try last time ?

ryan ryans & chanel preston "just a taste"

If you wanted to die, you would be dead.
Stop being an attention whore and deal with life.

The age old question of a Cred Forumsrotha.

I have no idea buddy - I'm not sure why I'm still here.

so your purpose now is to find a purpose to not to kill yourself, right? what do you do to find that purpose?

You fucking hero

By overdosing on shit tons of xanax, antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, betablockers, antidepressants and pain killers.
I still wanna puke when I think of that sour taste.

tumblr pls go

I'm gonna visit my mom today
guess I don't wanna miss on that lunch

bish I might

Want to outlast the morbid fuck who posts this shit everyday.

Weak, why would you not use a physical method?

I will this time.

I just pulled a buttload of tomatoes from my garden I need to eat them before they go bad after that I might do it.

Why didn't it work?

Sauce plz

here, have a (You)
no, no, I don't wanna hear it! (You)'ve earned it!

Because I was a pussy and didn't lock my door :/ this way I was found unscounscious

8CC5CB5

Ah sweet, you can't open mine from the outside. See you in hell bro.

Wat

Same

Because I know what that would do to my friends and family.

>mfw that's the only reason

same

Are you as terrified as I am as to the implications of that?

Cause my first relationship just reached six months, but it seems like it will be over soon, and since i'm 21, i'm gonna have to fuck a lot to make up for all that wasted time without pussy.

I just don't know how i'm gonna take breaking up, cause i'm an emotional little bitch when bad things happen to me, and a piece of wood when all's good.
What i do know is that a controlling, narcissistic, child-minded partner is worse than no partner. Wish i wasn't so much in love with her.

Then I would miss work tomorrow

no reason, just too much effort to actually do something about it.

i go to work tonight to laugh at a supervisor for reporting me ... my boss told him as i quote "get the fuck out of my department go back to production you know nothing of quality " gunna be fucking cash

i saw this thread yesterday.

i woke up at 9am today. took the dogs out for a walk. i unloaded the dryer and i am now having a cup of coffee after i gobbled up some noodles for breakfast.

my dogs are fast asleep and snoring. The tv is on and "the office" us version is on.

i can't wait for football. not because i like watching it but because i like to gamble and i have about ten bucks on DFS

Just got back together with my ex for the second time (second time getting back together). Probably won't last more than a year, but I'll take the sex and company.

I like you user.
Very discrete of you
See you here in 10 years time.

TV shows that aren't finished and have two labradors to look after

half neger half white ?

good question, i don't rlly know why i'm still alive
bf doesn't seem to care too much about me anymore so kinda losing hope in living. and before you ask, yes i am gay.

I'll tell you when I think of a reason.

Why do gay people automatically think people give a fuck that they are gay. Your no better or worse than a heterosexual human being. And again thanks for telling us your gay

They're faking you know. We all act like we'd care if a loved one died. But after a few months you're just a face on a t-shirt, and a conversation piece we don't bring up around mom.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have my first relationship until I was 35. Similar deal though, cute as fuck Chinese gal but princess disease, couldn't deal with it anymore after 2 years. Broke up 3 months ago, still hurts but just gotta' keep moving on.
Going out to fly model airplanes this morning, that always helps get my mind off things. Not very good quite yet, but it's still fun!

yeah i don't get it either.

they wanna be treated like equals but they all flaunt their asses and dingdongs in public and they call it "liberation". that's indecent exposure.

Welcome to 2016, Grampa.
Things are a lot different now that you're too old to fuck up society for people you don't like.

you goddamn 12yo summerfag

i might. why not?

idk good fucking question

You can always spot the brain dead millennial who constantly has to point out the year followed by an autistic statement.
Example
>2016
>not being a transnigger attack dog with diabeetus
kill yourself

Please.
Grow up.
Tell me who you are, not who you fuck.
You can fuck whoever you want, it's everything else that you do that matters.
The year has nothing to do with being an attention whore.

weed