Is there any legal way to acquire cyanide? Seems like the best way to kms

Is there any legal way to acquire cyanide? Seems like the best way to kms.

Any easy way at least. Guess Idrc if it's legal lol

nah best way is car fumes. you get tired, you fall asleep, never wake up. worst case scenario if it doesn't work, is a headache. then you try again.

Been thinking about that too, thats probably what I'll do

plus then you don't look bad for your funeral, if your care about that.

>deprive your brain of oxygen
>headache

this

Yo what type of cyniad

It's not the same as being choked. it happens super quickly. If you get choked there's the possibility of brain damage. carbon monoxide poisoning kills you so quickly, you either get found and revived (headache) or you're dead.

Potassium cyanide is sold at some jewelry stores for polishing gold.

Idk KCN HCN whatever works best irdk the difference

Get a large cup, around 8-12 ounces of apple seeds and eat them ALL at one sitting.

The bitter taste in them is the cyanide.
You're welcome faggot.

4real?

Naw fam...5REAL.
Use google you fucking retard.

Grind up some cherry pits, maybe around 30.

helium would probably be cheaper/easier, but what do you care?

just take bleach and mix it with ammonia.
Presto! Chlorine gas!

I've heard it doesn't work as well on newer model cars, especially with shit like oxygenated gasoline.
Any chance with an 09 Jetta?

This

What kind of cyanide? Cyanide is an anion and is always bonded to some cation. Also, it's isn't illegal to purchase or to have. It's a conman lab reagent, not a smuggled firearm.
For cyanide salts, and lab supply company works. I use Sigma Aldrich

Like seriously, you can just buy it like anything rlse

so i've heard a few cherries have a deadly amount of cyanide if you grind them to powder?

If turbo diesel no. If 2.5, or 2.0t yes

lol just use cherry pits. ground a few up and swallow them

Aye, lovely. Air conditioning is notably shite unless the windows are down so it should be easy. Godspeed

Eat a shitload of almonds OP, they contain little amounts of cyanide

holy shit chalkzone.

I can validate its real, you should blend it and make it as much of a juice as possible, since it would be really hard to down them as they are really bitter, for suicide i would suggest the exit bag though, its painless, the only downside is that it costs like 120$ to get all the mats.

I have only activated almonds

helium is nowadays diluted with oxygen i've heard

doesnt matter, you should be getting less and less and eventually will blackout, heard nitrogen has the same effect

>doesnt matter, you should be getting less and less and eventually will blackout
no, no that doesn't sound right...

No you retard you need to make them into a liquid first, if you eat them raw they will just shit them out whole

Put about 7-12 Apples in a blender depending your weight should kill you and taste good