Is she hot or not? My dick can't decide what say you Cred Forumsrothers

Is she hot or not? My dick can't decide what say you Cred Forumsrothers.

Not

Hot

She is hot with makeup and has very nice tits.

She'd probably be pretty rough in bed, which is nice.

What do you think her poop tastes like?

>Crunchy alternative homeopathy chick
>Strains her teeth with oil and charcoal or w/e instead of brushing flossing and rinsing

Not for me.

like shit probably

Ye

> (OP)
>She is hot with makeup and has very nice tits.
>She'd probably be pretty rough in bed, which is nice.
> Very nice tits

Prove that statement.

Is that real?

Can't be bothered to find more, it's all over Google. She did nude scenes man.

Nice and firm looking even while lying down I'm impressed

If she uses oil of oregano that shits crazy. For a while I had a tooth infection so I brushed with that. It feels like you got a cleaning at the dentist after. I stopped using it because it burns like crazy but other than that 10/10 teeth cleaner.

i'm starting to think they may be fake. I mean, the curve of the upper part doesn't look right

Yep, impressive little buds. I've fuck her. I mean if she weren't famous. Everyone would fuck a famous person, doesn't count. I'd fuck Ewan McGregor and I'm absolute not gay. Could you imagine how much Pussy I'd get if I could prove that shit??

My verdict is "mostly hot".

Does it make it whiter?

I don't think so man. It's a natural ain't septic though and it's good for basically everything. Healing cuts, it helps heal infections, gum disease, etc. I'm not even a homeopathy fag, I was skeptical too until I uaed it. Id recommend it to anyone so long as you can stand the taste and burning sensation.

Looks normal to me, this movie is on Netflix, and in this scene they have a nice jiggle to them

They look real, they're just very nice.

Huh, that is interesting. Not many celebs with top-tier tits. It's refreshing

not.

Hot. Just not when she acts, or even speaks for thay matter.

what's wrong with how she speaks?

I think she's hotter when she talks. She seems pretty tough and makes me want to fuck her more.

Um wut?

Did I fucking stutter cunt?