What does this say Cred Forums been flirting been flirting with an Asian chick. Any help will do thanks

What does this say Cred Forums been flirting been flirting with an Asian chick. Any help will do thanks

it says you have a small dick

fuck off you cunt

lol, no. If you want me to really translate it, you gotta ask nicely

"you are a faggot"

If she is Korean you have to take the iniciative always, she wont take it she will wait you to take the iniciative, my gf is korean

it says your brothers dick tastes funny

I'll ask some korean dude i know. From what i can see doe it says 해온손노횰도색

"You are the dragon warrior. Your journey is about to begin."

She is lol we're still teenagers

She likes u op Asian girls love tough white guys just be patient with her and she will have the best sex and relationship with u!

It says if you don't reply to this post gay niggers from out of space will in her sleep tonight.

I was wrong, it's 해온손녹횰도색

it says something about hand painting

i belive thats korean for if you don't reply to this message your mother america will die in her sleep

Hmmmm

No. Its a suggestion to go jack off. Like spanking your monkey. It's a local korean thing.

Under rated post

I think she's fucking with you OP.
I'm not quite sure what it says, so i'm asking some korean dude on facebook. Hang in there.

it'll be about pokemon sun thats all those nintendo people ever talk about

Ignore all the fags. I asked my friend and he says that It says 'will you ask me out?'
I guess she is too shy to say it in a way you'd understand. Anyway, will you? Keep me updated.

can confirm

This

pretty sure it says my carpet tastes of egg fried rice

I'm not retarded

can confirm

can double confirm

can triple confirm

oh baby a triple

Have it your way. Your loss. I just tried to help.

can mega confirm

can quadruple confirm

? This is what I get

" i don't love you any more lol bye "

Ching chong chang

thats why my korean friend says too

THAT'S A LIE

it says:

"you want egg roll with number 42?"

It's very simple... it says "Before I came up in the game these hoes they would show no love."

CAN SUPER DUPER CONFIRM ALL OF THESE
>i speak korean

I think she's telling you shes been doing some type of hand painting, I looked in my korean stuff from years ago and hyol is a mystery to me. But i think shes telling you shes been hand painting. what did you ask?

Loli sick duck

I sent her hearts

Thats not what it says. I know that colloquialisms don't translate well but thats not what that means

i hate that that was so stupid but it cracked me up all the same
fuck you user

You're welcome

what was the convo before that? I need context. Either she was taking it another direction because she is uncomfortable with the hearts or she was answering something you said before that

This is now a loli thread

I was joking around about a picture where the guys says "Goodnight Beautiful (:" and the girl responds "night buddy" I said goodmorning to her with the smiling emoji and she just said morning. Then I sent her that pic mentioned before and she said "but I only said morning though" then I just sent a broken heart and she then said "good morning" then sent the Korean thing

don't think with your head; think with your penis

>the Korean thing

Not fucking around, that literally means "this is why I hate white losers". Sorry OP.. You white?

why don't you just ask her?

>What does this say Cred Forums been flirting been flirting with an Asian chick. Any help will do thanks

"SO DO YOU LIKE RICE?"

Mexican sorry how else should I put it.
I did she even says idk

Well then maybe its just nonsensical bullshit.

Here's your fucking favor OP

해온손녹횰도색

She's telling you to go jerk off and leave her alone already

/thread

Based off the clue from google translate, I'd go with this one.

Thats because google translate sucks dick

OP, wherr did you meet this chick?

The guy from b4. Sorry, you took a bit and I wandered away. From the convo you've given me and my general knowledge of koreans I have to say. It sounds like she likes to talk to you but doesn't want to go further at this time. The beautiful part probably threw her.

You're trying to hard dude. Let it go and be cool. Play aloof for a bit. If you come on this strong with an air of desperate loserhood, she'll run. Seems she was changing the subject

Or... that Koreans don't like Mexican guys.

Can confirm on basis of Asian racism. They don't even like other asians. My friend from Taiwan is always talking shit about koreans and referring to Filipinos as the spics of asia

That is a definite possibility actually. Koreans are notorious for being wary of other races except the whites. Its a cultural thing. They don't even like islanders or darker asians like mongols or Filipinos.

Makes sense with the rusty hand painted thing. Sorry user

>She's Korean
Bad: She's North Korean
Worse: She used to be "he"

whether this post is a prank or not, you should just fucking ask her out OP. stop being a wet towel bitch

Like I said before we're still teenagers , me and my friend have been messing around with her. But she has a bf or something cause she posted on her story about someone fucking up and that she still loves. I'm not taking her serious maybe something to smash but that's it. I don't see myself getting old with a Asian bitch I actually have class. But I didnt call her beautiful other guy that was just the meme. At first I said she was just cute blah blah gives me that I think "I'm ugly" shit then we start talking about our days and shit.