Where did you go wrong in life, Cred Forums?

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

where did you go wrong in life, Cred Forums?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Being born

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

o_o

dudee...why does this guy look weird lmao..

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

he had 5 weed

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

same. parents fucked up. young and dumb as they say

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Zooted off yayo im guessing.

I went wrong when I gave up being a successful man slut to try to appease just one girl and stopped hitting on every bitch, now I can't force myself to hit on one.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Beong bern

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

right now, as i sit with my penis inside a plastic bag, stuffed between two pillows and full of cum. Idk what's going on with me. drank half a botter of wine too before hand

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

got married

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

When i didn't ask

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Dropped out of college.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

When I decided to pursue ungratful women instead of my Cartoon Career

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Became fat due to medication I had to take as a young child have been fat ever since I was 7 years old.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

marriage is such an ancient concept

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

gained a love for alcohol and thought my relationships with women were the most important part of my life.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Right, shits archaic and weird. It's like Christianity, do you guys seriously know more then 1 or 2 Christians?

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

gogogo

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Birth honestly.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

that's kinda hot tbh

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

my whole family is hardcore christian. They don't shove it in your face or try to convert you. My mom in the other hand is always telling you that God is the answer. I do believe in God, but I am not as devoted as them. Going to church and praying and all that.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

When instead of following my dreams I decided to become something I didn't want to just so people would approve of me
Went through years of bullying and stress just for the approval of others
Then I realize nobody gives a shit about me anyway so I stopped giving a shit about myself aswell

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

yep...now im totally screwed...forced to be an adult for the first time at 38yo

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

he injected 2 whole maryjohanna into his anus

James Foster
James Foster

Neat, I havn't met any religious people that aren't muslim in so long

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

George, George, George of the jungle watch out for that tree!

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

I got very seriously concussed in grade 9 and it basically made me autistic

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I was born

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

yo, same
except i'm suicidal too kek

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

it was around '05. i'd put off going to see a shrink for a long time because i was raised by hillbillies who didn't believe in mental illness.

dicking around at a small party in off campus house, a little drunk. someone had shrooms, decided to try. triggered psychotic break/manic episode. ended up shooting a police horse in the eye with a bb gun.

probation pending mental health program. on bandwagon for years. feel really apathetic, bored and frustrated. stop taking pills.

everything fine, still don't do drugs or booze anymore. last manic episode, i catfished a 17 year old into sending me "sexy" photos. not into it sexually, super butterface, just feel less bored. post photos to parents' timelines. told her to kill self. deleted facebook. mania ends, google her, she tried to kill herself. failed, because she sucks at death as much as life.

still don't feel anything. realize i went wrong in life, still nothing.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

neat !

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit